**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    "We have some champs that I feel could be better in this game. They may be good or may be bad now but they could be better, and I feel like these improvements would fit their character more.

Captain America (both)- If Mordo can block unblockable specials, Cap should be able to as well. That's the whole point of the shield. He doesn't hit that hard as it is, so let's Make (Captain) America Great Again!

Ant-Man- I remember a time where AM would cause so much fatigue that he would never be used because of willpower. So there was an adjustment made where we could use medium attacks and not cause fatigue. Now that willpower is much more limited, can we cause more fatigue? I know those ants can do some real damage...

Iron Man- That suit can do some crazy stuff. Analyze fight patterns for example being one of them. Could we throw in some evade possibly or maybe some sort of counter like Civil War Panther to reflect the actual capabilities of that suit?

Ghost Rider- Is it possible to poison a flaming skeleton? Doesn't he need blood to be poisoned? Unless it's some kind of bone poison... I have so many questions.

Magnetos- Is Magnetus plural for Magneto? Whatever. Dude controls metal. All metal. All the time. That magnetism doesn't cut it for me. I loved his L1 prior to the nerf. If we're basically cutting his chance to bleed by half, can we at least up the chance for that second hit to bleed?

That's all I have for now. Let me know your opinions!"

I posted this in a different thread but this seems to be a better ongoing thread for it with lots of great input. Let me know what you think.

I agree with everything that you said. Another idea that I believe you would like is for Vision and Loki to become Invisible at certain times, as we've seen them do so in the movies. Loki needs buffed desperately, and Vision could be made much better as well. Think that this would help out at all?
    Characters like Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, and Phoenix should be immune to Incinerate. I'm not sure if it's in the game yet, but I've heard that Iceman has it. I wouldn't know, because I don't have him. If so, then Kabam needs to throw a few more characters onto that Incinerate Immunity list. If not, it needs to be.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,545 ★★★★★
    I have read many places that Yellow Jacket after 1 duplicate does not add anything to the hero. If this is true please update yellowjacket so that after each duplicate he becomes better champion.

The additional stun time for YJ in subsequent dupes is negligible. L20 has time of 1.9 secs. At L43 it is 2.13 seconds.

In a similar vein, Juggs' time for unstoppable doesn't increase significantly from the initial dupe either. While I would hate to face a Juggs with a 3-4 second unstoppable time, it does make subsequently duping champs like him and YJ pretty pointless.

Dr. Zola

DrZola wrote: »
    I have read many places that Yellow Jacket after 1 duplicate does not add anything to the hero. If this is true please update yellowjacket so that after each duplicate he becomes better champion.

The additional stun time for YJ in subsequent dupes is negligible. L20 has time of 1.9 secs. At L43 it is 2.13 seconds.

In a similar vein, Juggs' time for unstoppable doesn't increase significantly from the initial dupe either. While I would hate to face a Juggs with a 3-4 second unstoppable time, it does make subsequently duping champs like him and YJ pretty pointless.

Dr. Zola

Thanks for clearing it up a bit. I was unsure on what this user was talking about or how it could be fixed.
    New idea for both of the Thor characters:
    When charging up for a heavy attack, they both swing their hammers around, right? Well, what if, the more they charged it up, the more Electric Charges they gained? Maybe one every half second or so. Then, on impact, those charges were placed on the enemy as Shock with a chance of Stun. I think that this would make them more entertaining to use.
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Serious say. Vision age f ultron need a surce t regen.
    Deadpool X-Force needs some Regeneration, though. He's still Deadpool. Give him something. That Power Gain at the end only can help so much. And his Bleed is worth about 5 hits at the end of the fight. I'd rather his Awakened Ability be to Regenerate 5% of the damage he deals every hit. Anyone else like that idea?
  • GarbagePandaGarbagePanda Posts: 46
    Crusher, I absolutely like those ideas. I ted to forget Vision can do way more than he's allowed to in this game, including phasing through actual people. Like Iron man at the end of the Civil War comics. That's actually how Cap beats him. (Fun fact) If Kabam likes block penetration so much, there's an idea for it.
    I also think that Cap should be able to block Unblockable attacks. I mean, he's got the strongest blocking mechanism in the game, right?
    I also think that Cap should be able to block Unblockable attacks. I mean, he's got the strongest blocking mechanism in the game, right?

He's supposed to. I mean, sure his shield had broken before but whatever. If Mordo can do it, so can Cap
    New suggestion for Black Widow:
    Change her Special Attack 1. It's like Black Panther without the Bleed, so it's worthless. Make her taze the enemy and then pull out guns and shoot them or something.
  • gkelly26gkelly26 Posts: 51
    colosuss is the worst champ in the game. wish they buff him. One of my fave marvel characters and hes meant to be crazy strong
    gkelly26 wrote: »
    colosuss is the worst champ in the game. wish they buff him. One of my fave marvel characters and hes meant to be crazy strong

I don't think he's the worst, but he's definitely in the bottom third of the Contest. I think that some people here have been spot on with the idea of making him deflect projectile attacks like bullets and lasers.
    gkelly26 wrote: »

I don't think he's the worst, but he's definitely in the bottom third of the Contest. I think that some people here have been spot on with the idea of making him deflect projectile attacks like bullets and lasers.
    Does anyone else think that an easy fix to buff characters that are big like Hulk, Abomination, Rhino, Juggernaut, and Joe Fixit would be to make their heavy attacks Unstoppable? Not Unblockable, but Unstoppable, so that they can't get hit while swinging.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Spidergwen Trap spider mode needs to be changed. Give her some utility.

Energy drain
    Zero opponent energy gain bring hit
    Chance to stun

Make the mode immune/resistant to environmental effects like limbo/coldsnap/dormammus degen etc

Make her less chance to be effected by bleed/power drain/incinerate/poison...

Give her utility in her secondary mode
    Does anyone else think that an easy fix to buff characters that are big like Hulk, Abomination, Rhino, Juggernaut, and Joe Fixit would be to make their heavy attacks Unstoppable? Not Unblockable, but Unstoppable, so that they can't get hit while swinging.

I don't really agree with this one. They're big yes, but that would make them unstoppable versus the other big guys, Hyperion and other super strong champs like Rocket Raccoon. For Hulk, I always liked the idea of stacking fury. He's all about the smashing so having him stack permanent fury charges would allow him to be one of the top champs in this game like he is in the rest of the MU.

Abomination could do more damage with each poison charge applied, and apply poison when he attacks besides just once. His offensive poison would have to be less than his defensive otherwise he'd be OP.

Juggernaut is already a pain, I don't want him getting any better haha.
  • 0_hood_00_hood_0 Posts: 16
    Can you guys change symbiote spider man's basic attacks into tendril attacks like he does in spider man shattered dimensions (not the same,but different tendril attacks).
    We need more heavy attack diversity. Scarlet Witch should lift the enemy up and throw them back. Hulk should do his clap thing there and do something different for SP2. Vision should punch them up and laser them backwards. Juggernaut should put his head down and just run you over. Black Bolt should slightly open his mouth, blowing the enemy back. Ant-Man should jump into you, turn tiny, kick you, and backflip into position, normal-sized again. Electro should shoot electricity like The Hood. Iron Man should rocket boost into you. Those are just a few ideas. Making heavy attacks unique to characters would be much more fun to use.
    And there should be ranged attacks for champs that can manage them.what do you think?
    Crusher of dreams I totally agree with your ghost rider being immune to bleed comment.In addition to that,shouldn't dormammu,groot and vision etc be immune to bleed as well?
    0_hood_0 wrote: »
    Crusher of dreams I totally agree with your ghost rider being immune to bleed comment.In addition to that,shouldn't dormammu,groot and vision etc be immune to bleed as well?

Yes. We were talking about Incinerate, though.
    0_hood_0 wrote: »
    And there should be ranged attacks for champs that can manage them.what do you think?

Ranged attacks like!e in Transformers would be fun, but it would require a rework of the entire fighting system. It could work, but it would cause many parts of the game to be ripped out so they could fit this in. I do think it could work in another game that was made like this, sort of like Transformers. I really think they should make a Star Wars game next. It would be like MCOC but instead of going side to side like Transformers, you could jump or duck. Then ranged attacks could be in from the start.
    Sorry for the typo, autocorrect only works when you don't want it to.
    Electro should place Shock on the enemy when he lands critical hits. Anyone agree?
    edited May 2017
    New idea for both Black Panthers. It shouldn't be added for both, but it could work for either one.
    When the enemy has multiple Bleeds stacked (5 for original, 3 for CW), they are all changed into a Gash. This wound Bleeds indefinitely, draining 0.5% of the enemy's health per second until the fight ends. Only one of these Gashes can be inflicted per fight.
    Magneto's Magnetise ability should cause the enemy to Degenerate slowly over the whole fight. This would make him go from bad to great, but not overpowered.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    New idea for both Black Panthers. It shouldn't be added for both, but it could work for either one.
    When the enemy has multiple Bleeds stacked (5 for original, 3 for CW), they are all changed into a Gash. This wound Bleeds indefinitely, draining 0.5% of the enemy's health per second until the fight ends. Only one of these Gashes can be inflicted per fight.

It's nigh impossible for CW to get 3 bleeds at one time.
    Magneto's Magnetise ability should cause the enemy to Degenerate slowly over the whole fight. This would make him go from bad to great, but not overpowered.

Not sure how this works from a logic point of view.
    edited May 2017

It's nigh impossible for CW to get 3 bleeds at one time.

Not sure how this works from a logic point of view.

A constant 0.2% Degen or so? And maybe BP CW could have that activate with 2 Bleeds then.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I agree with most of the post here:

Psylocke:
    Even know she is a new champ Kabam missed the mark.. Her power gain is awful and her ability to be effective use for Magik is killed by that. I'd like to see her have some sort of bleed added, for heaven sake she swings swords around.

Colossus:
    is old and tiring, with specials that are a waste. He is the only champ who's special 3 is the only one worth using IMO.

Doctor Strange: should be brought back to some form percentage based regen.

Luke Cage: Mr. Pillow fist himself has been touched on.