**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Characters that need Buffed or Changed (Big-time)

Comments

• Options
    A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    We need more heavy attack diversity. Scarlet Witch should lift the enemy up and throw them back. Hulk should do his clap thing there and do something different for SP2. Vision should punch them up and laser them backwards. Juggernaut should put his head down and just run you over. Black Bolt should slightly open his mouth, blowing the enemy back. Ant-Man should jump into you, turn tiny, kick you, and backflip into position, normal-sized again. Electro should shoot electricity like The Hood. Iron Man should rocket boost into you. Those are just a few ideas. Making heavy attacks unique to characters would be much more fun to use.

nice idea though some of them i disagree.
    1. electro should charge a lightning ball in his hands
    2. Elektra should stab you then kick the opponent away or throw a ninja star
    3. ms. marvel should release energy kinda like a mini explosion.
    4. Iron man- he can open the arc reactor in his chest and blast them away
  • Options
    CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Venom should use his tendril/tentacle things to lift you up and then clobber you for his heavy attack.
  • Options
    TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146
    Star Lord - deserves Regen like his actual marvel
    Character

Ant Man - absolutely terrible. On defense he's fine. Offense is useless

Spider Gwen - one of the worst characters 100% 1st special is nonsense. Should do some sort of damage

Black widow - should crit a little higher

Punisher - endured is cool and all... but it doesn't ALWAYS happen like every other awakened champions abilities.

Ms. Marvel / Cpt. marvel - second special is WAY TOO slow, parry or block is very common

Cpt America - special 2 "shield throw" when he throws the shield and receives it back he actually adjusts the shield and you lose way too much time to follow up, especially when opponent is stunned.

Black Bolt - should not be damaged by his own special 2, Iron patriot doesn't get damaged by the same
    Special and he isn't NEARLY as strong as BB

Electro & Storm - should not be able to receive a "Shock" debuff (should absorb it like Ms. Marvel)

Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, Ice man (awakened only) - should not be able to receive an "incinerate" debuff.

Hulk - should be a lot more difficult to make bleed (even hulkbuster; but he gets armor buffs and Hulk does not)

Disagree with star-lord, hulk (both don't need it and hulk isn't hard to bleed in the comics, he just regenerates), storm ( doesn't make sense), R hulk ( just because he gets hotter doesn't mean he's burn immune), cap, and the marvels (with those you don't usually use specials, and while i can dodge their sp2 easy, i can't punish it, so it's good enough).

The rest are very non-detailed. I'd love to see them get upgraded.
  • Options
    Star Lord - deserves Regen like his actual marvel
    Character

Ant Man - absolutely terrible. On defense he's fine. Offense is useless

Spider Gwen - one of the worst characters 100% 1st special is nonsense. Should do some sort of damage

Black widow - should crit a little higher

Punisher - endured is cool and all... but it doesn't ALWAYS happen like every other awakened champions abilities.

Ms. Marvel / Cpt. marvel - second special is WAY TOO slow, parry or block is very common

Cpt America - special 2 "shield throw" when he throws the shield and receives it back he actually adjusts the shield and you lose way too much time to follow up, especially when opponent is stunned.

Black Bolt - should not be damaged by his own special 2, Iron patriot doesn't get damaged by the same
    Special and he isn't NEARLY as strong as BB

Electro & Storm - should not be able to receive a "Shock" debuff (should absorb it like Ms. Marvel)

Ghost Rider, Red Hulk, Ice man (awakened only) - should not be able to receive an "incinerate" debuff.

Hulk - should be a lot more difficult to make bleed (even hulkbuster; but he gets armor buffs and Hulk does not)

Disagree with star-lord, hulk (both don't need it and hulk isn't hard to bleed in the comics, he just regenerates), storm ( doesn't make sense), R hulk ( just because he gets hotter doesn't mean he's burn immune), cap, and the marvels (with those you don't usually use specials, and while i can dodge their sp2 easy, i can't punish it, so it's good enough).

The rest are very non-detailed. I'd love to see them get upgraded.

Actually, I found these spot on except for Star Lord. I do think that some Regeneration would make Hulk better, though.
  • Options
    Luke Cage could be made better by making his Indestructible ability trigger to start the fight without his Awakened Ability. His Awakened Ability should make it so that he gains it after Special Attacks. Sort of like how the Unstoppable ability works for Juggernaut and Unstoppable Colossus.
  • Options
    Need Buffing:
    .Black bolt
    .Phoenix
    .Venompool
    .Venom
    .Beast
    .Colossus
    .Cyclops Red
    .Gambit
    .White Magneto
    .Iron Fist
    .Lady Thor
    .Classic Captain America
    .Joe Fixit
    .She Hulk
    .Miles Morales
    .Karnak
    .Netflix Daredevil
    .Every Tech Champion

it's quite the list haha
  • Options
    Luke Cage should have a version of Safeguard as a Passive. No way to lose 8% of health per hit or something.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    An ability to make Howard the Duck better:

Duck, Duck, Goose: Howard the Duck plays Duck, Duck, Goose with his opponent. His first critical hit is a Duck, the second is a Duck, and the third is a Goose. The fourth is a Duck, the fifth is a Duck, the sixth is a Goose etc etc.

Ducks: Duck critical hits have a chance to crack... I mean, Quack... the opponent's Armor, inflicting Armor Break. These Quacks in Armor last for 5 seconds and stack without limit.

Geese: Goose critical hits are bad. Very bad. Geese are fowl creatures. I mean foul. No, I mean fowl. You know what, nevermind. Anyway, striking a Goose critical hit has a chance to cause one of the following to happen:
    1) Howard the Duck gains the buff that allows him to Evade in order to stay away from the Goose. This is how Duck, Duck, Goose is played.
    2) Howard the Duck has to use fowl play to combat the stupid horrible geese, so he inflicts Weakness, Exhaustion, or Fatigue.

You guys like this punny idea for Howard? Let me know!
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Those that need to be upgraded.

1) Strange, of course.
    His base stats need upgrading, and his regen should be made % based again, just lower than it was before.

2) Kamala Khan
    Her fury procs should be more often, and increase the crit rates.

3) Black Widow
    Crit rate should be increased on specials, as they mostly don't crit now.

4) Ant-man
    Fatigue procs should be increased and poison damage should be increased as well. Also specials should do more damage.

Now those that need to be nerfed a bit.

1) Hyperion :
    Not much, but that power gain should stop at 2 power bars, otherwise he's too OP to fight. Esp in AW and AQ map 6.

2) Iceman :
    Well, he does a lot of damage without even hitting. That Coldsnap when he's duped at the start of fight should be reduced.

3) Magik :
    Again, Limbo rn is OP, and needs to be fixed. Damage dealt during limbo should be decreased and health regain should depend upon the dupe level. At lvl 99, she should regain ~75% of the damage taken.
  • Options
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Those that need to be upgraded.

1) Strange, of course.
    His base stats need upgrading, and his regen should be made % based again, just lower than it was before.

2) Kamala Khan
    Her fury procs should be more often, and increase the crit rates.

3) Black Widow
    Crit rate should be increased on specials, as they mostly don't crit now.

4) Ant-man
    Fatigue procs should be increased and poison damage should be increased as well. Also specials should do more damage.

Now those that need to be nerfed a bit.

1) Hyperion :
    Not much, but that power gain should stop at 2 power bars, otherwise he's too OP to fight. Esp in AW and AQ map 6.

2) Iceman :
    Well, he does a lot of damage without even hitting. That Coldsnap when he's duped at the start of fight should be reduced.

3) Magik :
    Again, Limbo rn is OP, and needs to be fixed. Damage dealt during limbo should be decreased and health regain should depend upon the dupe level. At lvl 99, she should regain ~75% of the damage taken.

Good ideas. I like them all. Nice work. Be sure to let me know any more ideas you have for this, I like your solutions.
  • Options
    DcerfakDcerfak Posts: 1
    Also hyperion's healing need to change . Think about it hyperion looses too much by using it but gains little healt for long time. İf it is counting as a power i mean its healing then it should do something better then 3x cosmic charge.
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    DLegend wrote: »
    Gamora should be able to Assassinate on her Special Attack 3. At this point, it's worthless. It does about as much damage as her Special Attack 1 without Assassinate, which is just not reasonable.

Instead of gamora having assassination on her l3, why not an enhanced bleed just like deadpool? Having an l3 with a 50% chance of assassination and not triggering is not worth it.

And talk about a worthless L3: Vision
    And where the heck is Deadpool anyway? Bring the arena back, it's overdue like the library book(keeper) in my trunk!
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited May 2017
    Pls comment here guys about vision age of ultron(specifically). We need to pull kabam's attention:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/1519/vision#latest

We also said about this in older forrum. But unfortunately kabam team did not reply. So pls raise hands with me.
  • Options
    Is there a possibility for us to be heard and for some action to be taken with our opinions in mind? Do they ever react?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Is there a possibility for us to be heard and for some action to be taken with our opinions in mind? Do they ever react?

It seems like Kabam Spice and Kabam Valkyrie and TenebrousTenebrific are the mods that comment on threads for the most part. I'd suggest trying to post when you see them online. Miike and Ad0ra usually stick to announcements and large sticky threads. Just keep posting in here, and Kabam should see it eventually. I do wish that they had more moderation, though. Moderators don't always work for Kabam. TenebrousTenebrific doesn't from what her Bio said on the old forums, so I don't see why they don't just ask users that they trust if they'd like to be mods.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Captain America's
    Dr Strange
    Ant Man
    Cololsus
    Black Widow
    Black Bolt
    Scarlett Witch
    Gamora
    Iron Patriot
    Magneto
    Spider Gwen
    Luke Cage

To name some
  • Options
    IronfelixIronfelix Posts: 2
    Magneto definitely needs to receive cruelty or fury buffs. His rage is such an important part of his entire character and as of now he's way, way to weak. Also Loki should keep every buff he steals permanently until his combo is broken. I think that would make him a way way better offensive champ and maybe help people warm up to him.
  • Options
    It seems like Kabam Spice and Kabam Valkyrie and TenebrousTenebrific are the mods that comment on threads for the most part. I'd suggest trying to post when you see them online. Miike and Ad0ra usually stick to announcements and large sticky threads. Just keep posting in here, and Kabam should see it eventually. I do wish that they had more moderation, though. Moderators don't always work for Kabam. TenebrousTenebrific doesn't from what her Bio said on the old forums, so I don't see why they don't just ask users that they trust if they'd like to be mods.

Thanks for info. There are many awesome ideas of how to make this game fore interesting to play, that it would be a pitty if these only left as an ideas and not actual changes.

Especially when it comes to heavy attacks, which are copy pastes of other champs. KABAM - this thread has plenty of heavy attacks that would make MCC a lot more colourful.
  • Options
    RcherbonesRcherbones Posts: 10
    I think I could agree on CrusherofDreams idea on Howard's ability. Duck, Duck, Goose.
  • Options
    Rcherbones wrote: »
    I think I could agree on CrusherofDreams idea on Howard's ability. Duck, Duck, Goose.

It was fun to come up with.
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Hawkeye : Since he never misses, he could be given true strike on specials?
  • Options
    Guys I saw the outro of Carnage his Special Move vid. Its so terrible. If KABAM needs a good outro, he should be screaming in a wild way with his tendrils coming out of him. Watch on youtube.
  • Options
    Also if Hawkeye, is the most sharpshooter archer doesn't he supposed to gain a precision buff while he is doing a special.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Agree with most of these.

Colossus. By far the most disappointing champ in this game. He is boring to fight with. His special attack animations are terrible and easy to evade. His damage output is pathetic. For being made of steel, he is surprisingly susceptible to taking damage. Any of the above suggestions in this thread would make sense.

Magneto. Why is his refraction SA so much more terrible than Magneto MN's? I've duped my 4* TWICE and he still allows 18.68% amount of his max health in damage per hit. With special attacks usually consisting of multiple attacks, he is still capable of losing massive amounts of health against specials. Increasing his SA ability has added so very little to that damage reduction. His medium and light attack range is terrible too. I ask, if it's not the worst in the game then whose is?

She-Hulk. I don't know if she necessarily needs a buff, but a better explanation of her abilities would be really nice. It's a mystery as to what her SA actually does against her opponents, and the weight lifting thing doesn't make sense the way it's written. Is damage increased against light targets or against heavy targets? Furthermore, who counts as heavy and light targets???

Vision. One of his classic abilities across all media is his ability to move through objects at will. Make this into the game somehow. Making it similar to the Hoods' invisibility ability is a suggestion. He needs something to help his attacks too. He doesn't process any sort of attack boost and his base attack is on the very low end. He is supposedly hyper-intelligent. Why is that not reflected into the game somehow? An ability such as She-Hulks' or Black Widow's SA's at a reduced rate makes sense.

Luke Cage needs some work. All of the above suggestions make sense.

Kamala Khan is still lame. Good luck making her better.

Spider-Gwen and Karnak are still bad. Their SP1's are downright awful.

And because no suggestions post wouldn't be complete without an Antman mention, unduped Antman is unplayable. Absolutely worthless.

Thanks for reading.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Will also add another that has been mentioned:

Hulk Buster. Designed to actually knock out Hulk, it hits like someone else said, a wet noodle. For its heavy attacks, make these unblockable (even for those with stand your ground) and also a guaranteed stun on heavy attacks
  • Options
    So many characters should have Fury in this game, but they don't. Here they are:

Magneto
    Wolverine
    All the Big Characters that don't get it (besides Hulkbuster)
    Symby Spidey (He becomes easily angered when wearing the symbiote, right?)
    Colossus
    Yellowjacket
    Ghost Rider
    Gamora
    Rocket Raccoon (Does he get it already? I'm not sure, if not, he needs it)
    Wolverine X-23

That's all for now. Let me know if I missed any.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Fix Carnage!!

He's woefully under geared.

Extremely low base stats
    Fragile
    Long ramp up time
    Awkward bleed generation
    Needs regen.