**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Announcing Event Quest: Infinity Nightmare

Comments

• IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Raganator wrote: »
    Well, just watched Dave take on Thanos. I think I'll be sitting out this month. Given that the rewards are the same as always, not reason to sink a ton of resources into dropping him.

Dont forget to do the first 2 chapters tho
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    Well, just watched Dave take on Thanos. I think I'll be sitting out this month. Given that the rewards are the same as always, not reason to sink a ton of resources into dropping him.

I retract my statement - I didn't realize at the time that there is only one path. Classic Kabam forum style - posting before I have all the info. smh.
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    The Thanos animation stops the fight
    I really did not like the final uncollected bosses
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Yeah the fact you have to start each fight after a death with the previous cut scene is a little much.
  • Lex_Luger21Lex_Luger21 Posts: 69
    what is an 'armored avenger"? @Kabam Miike
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    Just finished Thanos having used 2 team revives. I really enjoyed the fight, there were times that I yelled at my iPad but it was the most interesting fight I’ve ever done. It wasn’t a collector level of you literally cannot beat him in one go, I only ever got KOd due to my mistake, he was tough but thanos is able to be beaten if you fight well. Collector is different, you cannot beat him by playing well, you just have to revive and go again.

All in all, nice work kabam. I also love the way it’s just thanos in the quest. You just have to fight the boss(es) which means no completing a full path, then realising you died on the first go against thanos and he’s still 98% health so you need to redo the whole path or revive. I think it’s brilliant that players can push on and revive, or reassess and go again at the cost of 15 energy. Credit where credits due, a fun uncollected event.

If anyone wonders my team was 5* black panther 4/55, 5* Corvus 3/45 (unduped), 4/55 5* Hyperion, 4* 5/50 Spark, 5* 4/55 Gwenpool (unduped).
  • FroFro Posts: 5
    Straight up money grab at its finest.
  • The_GrandmasterThe_Grandmaster Posts: 205
    Is the IronMan infinity war supposed to be able to stun you while he is stunned? For a second we were both stunned which seems just wrong.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    The new champions are all awesome!
  • DemisezDemisez Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    The rewards you guys posted shows 7500 for uncollected.explored and completed but if you look at the quest is shows only 4000. Is this a bug ???jz7wqoni3za6.png
    vjc6ldknqssk.png

• Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    Does hyperion count as avengers for thanos's sp3 cuasr he is listed as new avengers
  • MEKA5 wrote: »
    Emergency maintenance? Hope you realized the Thanos boss is stupid. Not only for new players...even Seatin and Dorky Dave, some of the best players just spent several team revives...

We do it so you don't have to. Video incoming!
  • I’m here to laugh at the “money grab!” comments, and to give Kabam some appreciation on this final boss. Yes, he was challenging, but he was such a fun, skill based fight! You guys really nailed it with this guy, and I’d love to see similar fights to this in the future, nice work!
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    edited May 2018

Goddammit, Title
  • Why I cannot connect to the game now ?
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Why I cannot connect to the game now ?

same except i can my other device lol
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

Goddammit, Title

Answer the question. And who is 'Title'? His name is Lex Luger
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »

Goddammit, Title

Answer the question. And who is 'Title'? His name is Lex Luger

It's a 'Title' to show off from,Go to your profile,Tap 'Titles,And equip the 'Title' of your choice (So many people asked the exact same question in this thread alone,I'm not blaming anyone,But it gets annoying after a while)
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Skill based fight = how fast you hit revive icon.
  • Who got the same problem like me ?
    My network is work normally But I can't connect just this game.
  • And how can i do for this ? Just wait ?
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    thanos shud be remade to look like the mcu version and have similar abilities. Also sp3 MUST be finger snap!!!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,253 ★★★★★
    thanos shud be remade to look like the mcu version and have similar abilities. Also sp3 MUST be finger snap!!!

I think it would have been really interesting if Thanos’ special 3 was a finger snap with a 50% chance to instantly KO your champion ignoring any safeguard, indestructible or ice armour and a 50% chance to do nothing at all.
  • AyahlaAyahla Posts: 4
    Dear kabam. Your quest is still lag as always. This 2 month quest is really make people want to retire Permanently. This is my last month if still the same. Battery drain faster after a new battery, phone overheat, quest/arena/dungeon with hell LAG.

IOS
    Iphone 5
  • Baseballs14dBaseballs14d Posts: 39
    Don’t know why a bunch of people are complaining about the Thanos boss. Beat him not using any resources. If you die just start over until you get the hang of each stone. Reviving a ton of times is a waste. I loved fighting him. Took some skill.