**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Contest down again ???

Comments

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    I'm on two devices

iPad (Air??) Version 11.3.1 (I just updated, but was having issues on 11.3.0 as well)
    iPad is WiFi only. Verizon Fios.

iPhone X version 11.3.1 (same as iPad, just updated). Couldn't connect via WiFi or Cellular. Cellular is AT&T LTE
  • Cyber23455Cyber23455 Posts: 30
    That’s happening to me as well
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    Just wondering
    Yes cx
    FEEL THE WRATH OF THE TITAN THAT IS TERRIBLE CONNECTION
    Give us compensation
    Iphone SE and i pad mini
  • LilJohLilJoh Posts: 52
    iOs iphone X
    tried on two different stable wifi connections and on LTE
    been locked out for over an hour now
    goodby sweet corvus
    tried reinstalling app
    have force quit multiple times
    no results
    please help
    iPhone SE here and ipad mini
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    1hr 14 minutes and counting it’s killing me off my arenas been badly damaged today due to the game breaking second time today total downtime of almost 2 hours that’s so many arena points :(. Not to mention the dungeon fails champ lock outs it’s a nightmare :(
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Posts: 16
    Hey All,

If you're having trouble connecting, can you let me know what Device and OS you're using? Also, is this on WiFi or your Network? If on your network, please let me know which of those as well. We're investigating this right now.

Nvidia Shield K1
    iPad Air 2

Both are connected to my home wifi, super strong signal and no issues accessing any other internet site/stream/service/game on either device. Cannot login on my main account on either device, it just keeps throwing the "problem connecting to network" error. My F2P account can login on either device just fine though.
  • OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    this been happening all day and i lost too many dungeon champions cause the disconnections and im sure is not my internet i pay my bill every month
    iPhone 7 here
  • RBD6RBD6 Posts: 14
    It is down for me at this time, it is 8:46 pm and my phone is a iphone 8
    Mines A-OK
  • Deep_SearchDeep_Search Posts: 34
    Just wanted to add here, down for me as well. iPhone user (iOS 11.3 iPhone SE) located in the Central US.
  • Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 624 ★★★
    EggmanPEI wrote: »
    Hey All,

If you're having trouble connecting, can you let me know what Device and OS you're using? Also, is this on WiFi or your Network? If on your network, please let me know which of those as well. We're investigating this right now.

Nvidia Shield K1
    iPad Air 2

Both are connected to my home wifi, super strong signal and no issues accessing any other internet site/stream/service/game on either device. Cannot login on my main account on either device, it just keeps throwing the "problem connecting to network" error. My F2P account can login on either device just fine though.

How do you switch between your main account and F2P account if you can’t log in?
  • BigKOBigKO Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    Iphone 5s IOS 10.3.3 / Samsung S4 5.0.1
    WiFI
    LTE (T-mobile)

both not working

for 3 hours now please fix it
  • D0madeusD0madeus Posts: 6
    edited May 2018
    Been down for me for the past 2 hours or so.

iPhone 8+
    LTE
    T-Mobile
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Dam you lucky I just pay loads for a brand new iPhone X cause my old device had to many issues ( game related ) I decided to upgrade. Feel like the new phone is a punishment lol
  • edited May 2018
    Using an iPhone 6 with iOS 10.2.1 and an iPad Air with iOS 10.3. On both I was able to login into F2P but not into my main account. Tried on both WiFi and cell.
  • Johnnyb89Johnnyb89 Posts: 4
    Mine is reading check your network connection can’t. I can’t not get in
  • Erock1Erock1 Posts: 3
    These people couldn’t program a pocket organizer. In most companies people who are this bad at their jobs get fired.
  • EggmanPEIEggmanPEI Posts: 16
    Carmel1 wrote: »
    EggmanPEI wrote: »
    Hey All,

Nvidia Shield K1
    iPad Air 2

How do you switch between your main account and F2P account if you can’t log in?

My iPad is for my f2p account and was working just fine when the Shield tablet stopped working for my main. logged out and back in a few times on the iPad with my f2p and worked fine, no issues. tried my main account on the iPad.. no go.

On the android device you can clear the app data and cache which resets the game to default and upon starting the app, it will prompt you to input account details to login.

Hope that answers your question.
  • DrezmorlinDrezmorlin Posts: 4
    iPad Pro 12 inch, on WiFi home network. Everything else, including other games work fine. Tried it on my android phone and it’s not working there on WiFi or via cell signal.
    Both WiFi and data, LTE T-Mobile and Comcast, iso 11.3.1

We better not lose the calendar for this
    RBD6 wrote: »
    Both WiFi and data, LTE T-Mobile and Comcast, iso 11.3.1
    iOS 11.3.1
  • IceBobbyIceBobby Posts: 109
    Iphone 6s+ on wifi and on LTE with Verizon with most recent version of iOS and not working