**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Anyone else experiencing connection issues?

Comments

• Options
    mlc431981mlc431981 Posts: 11
    why i cnt log in? what happend to my accnt?
  • Options
    I have been experiencing the problem since last night have yet to be able to play i uninstalled the game reset my phone and everything but nothing has been fixed and i lost all my boost i had used for the master difficulty on the thonos challenge. Please get it fixed i need to collect my daily rewards and set people for war other wise i leave rhem hanging.
  • Options
    I can’t log in either. Tried wi-if, cellular data, unistalling and reinstalling.... nothing works.
  • Options
    SkcxtrapperSkcxtrapper Posts: 10
    I'm just highly upset cuz I was grinding for science catalyst and the event will be over by the time they resolved this issue.. that and my versus score I had a chance for abomination 4* now who knows
  • Options
    Still not able to login now for a few hours. I've updated the game, uninstalled, reinstalled and nothing has worked. When I reinstalled it loaded me in the game as a new player since I logged in under Google. Once I tried to switch to my account and login through Kabam it just showed the connection issue error again. Which everything else is working for me except MCOC. I'm missing out on dungeon runs the trails and new content. Please fix this and give us an update.
  • Options
    SpaycizSpayciz Posts: 3
    Can't log in with the main account...lets me login on the F2P account but then again only for 10min... connection issues after that and I need to reinstall once again...this issue is on both Android and iOS...
  • Options
    Shazb76Shazb76 Posts: 33
    edited May 2018
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hey all!

I am sorry to hear that you are still unable to access Marvel Contest Of Champions. Please try reinstalling it on your device to see if this resolves your issue. Let us know if the issue persists.

Still cant log onto the game and its weird because I can log on with my other account just not my main. Have 2 phones and can log onto my second account on both but when trying to log onto my main it just says "problems connecting to server", which cant be the case as I am able to log onto the game with my second account.

Also I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. still does not help and now both phones are stuck in the login for my main account as I cant log in to log back out and into my second account
  • Options
    Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Been hours now...
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    89sbqeua8tic.png
  • Options
    Deve ser o Thanos q estalou o dedo e dizimou metade dos usuários kabam kkkkk
    Eu também não consigo fazer login desde hoje a tarde!!!
  • Options
    Haven’t been able to login for several hours. Tried on two different devices, reinstalled app, still can’t connect. I hope someone is doing something about this. Or compensating since this killed my progression with several events in progress
  • Options
    but why my other frnds is playing normally. Its about 5hrs now and still cnt log in? im lossing my time.
  • Options
    baokhangbaokhang Posts: 20
    Hey all!

I am sorry to hear that you are still unable to access Marvel Contest Of Champions. Please try reinstalling it on your device to see if this resolves your issue. Let us know if the issue persists.
    At now i can't login game. Please fix it. My name in game is lucky0009. Thanks
  • Options
    5 hours and counting, missing out on arenas and dungeons. Be pretty nice if we could get some answers. @Kabam Miike @Kabam DK
  • Options
    AGenenaAGenena Posts: 1
    Kabam we should get 5* shards for this unacceptable mistakes
  • Options
    Reinstalled app. Issue on two different devices. Tried two different networks. Haven’t been able to login about 6-7 hours now. It’s definitely on your end, Kabam. I got really screwed from this, I hope you fix it soon.
  • Options
    Gigantor13Gigantor13 Posts: 1
    I can log in if I only use Google play login. As soon as I try to log in through Kabam I get connection issues. Have to uninstall and start over.
  • Options
    th3motivatorrrth3motivatorrr Posts: 19
    Same connection issue through the day since last night. I have an open ticket with them so can't open a new ticket to address this issue. Complete lack of professionalism on kabobs part in response to my concerns and the communities concerns in their entirety.
  • Options
    VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    It's been about five hours for some of us not being able to get into the game. Personally I even reinstalled the game and it is still not working. I don't really care that much about not reaching the next milestone in the 5* arena, and there is plenty of time to kick Thanos' a.s.s. in the special mission.

But, what about the AW? I had not deployed defense before the problems started, and I guess is the same for a bunch of the summoners that can't connect to the game. As there has been little to no response on Kabam's side, I can assume you have little or no clue at all on what is causing connection problems to some of us, and therefore we can't be sure the game is going to be playable by the time the attack phase starts.

Do you have a plan for addressing this issue?
  • Options
    volcoff66volcoff66 Posts: 9
    edited May 2018
    Its been down Several hours now, it sure ruins the day and evening
  • Options
    Son_JSon_J Posts: 13
    I hear a sound like a bottle crashing then I get a message saying unable to log into network, please check your connection but my internet is fine as I am typing this right now. Is anyone else having this problem? This caused me to not finish event before the new event started,.
  • Options
    what happend to my accnt? i could not log in?
  • Options
    penvro56378penvro56378 Posts: 186
    I'm able to log perfectly fine but seems like most of the community can't kabam what's going on?
  • Options
    Omorogieva1_Omorogieva1_ Posts: 23
    Hey all!

That didn’t help can we get some rewards for these type of problems we are fateful players these type of things set us back we give time and money to this game all I ask is that you make this right with rewards like shards and gold the good stuff no two star crystals something worthwhile
  • Options
    I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    Mlewis37Mlewis37 Posts: 7
    I haven’t been able to log in for about 8 hours now. I know that my internet is working perfectly fine. I play on both my iPad and iPhone, and tried reinstalling the game on my phone and on both devices I still can’t log in.
  • Options
    I almost feel like I've been hacked
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Yes it’s down for emergency maintenance for the tied or fourth time today..
  • Options
    Issue still going on 4 hours now. I am on an S8 plus with Oreo Samsung Experience update 9.0