**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rocket 5* disappointed

ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Opened my third 5* after months of saving shards. First let me say my other two 5 stars are hulk buster and Iron man. so what do I pull this time.............rocket raccoon.

thanks Kabam for nothing. it takes to long to get these shards for this to keep happening!!!!
Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on

Comments

• Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Maybe he was hoping for a different class? Thats 3 for 3 in Tech!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No, I get it. I just think Rocket is not a bad pull.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Rocket is a good pull. So is Iron Man after he gets duped. But most of the basic 5*s have to be duped to be good. My condolences on HB.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'd trade my antman for rocket..lol. I get your point though.
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Rocket is good try do him r4
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Rocket isn't too bad, but personally, I don't think I would want to pull him, mainly cuz I suck at fighting with him (his faster passive movement speed towards the enemy might make parries a bit harder to pull off). Other than that, he hits really hard, though, better luck on next pull!
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    I pulled an Iron Patriot, so now I won't stop complaining until I get Ultron, Rocket, Yellowjacket, Mordo or 3 great 5* champs
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited June 2017
    What is with the Loki hate ppl, am I the only one that actually likes him?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    What is with the Loki hate ppl, am I the only one that actually likes him?

Nah I love my Loki. He's awesome fighting NC, especially with MD rank 5. I can steal his evade, and his crit stuff. And whenever NC dodges back and starts changing mode I use sp1 (which I usually have since Loki is duped) which changes him to swashbuckling unless he evades. So yeah, Loki is great for NC especially on immune to effects node in Aw
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Rocket is fun once you know how to use him. I used to use a 4* unduped 3/30 Rocket to clear Colossus miniboss on Map 3.
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Rocket Raccoon is a great champion awakened or not awakened. The number of Crits he gets are INSANE. Speaking of Loki, I have him as a duped 4* and he is great for Buff stealing.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    I just opened a 5* red magneto. *face palm*
  • ICRUSHYOUDEADICRUSHYOUDEAD Posts: 93
    I was really wanting another class is my biggest problem.
    I was really wanting another class is my biggest problem.

I can understand your frustration. I think I had three cosmics before completing a collection of one of each class.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    bxnjrmpfnurb.png
    hu0zza05cpwq.png
    I dont think that so i really like him he is my second 5* first is og bp.
    That'll be one sick Rocket @Spidey076
    Thawnim wrote: »
    That'll be one sick Rocket @Spidey076

He is really super running suicide mastery so more effective with his sp2 lol i dont need to use any other special after that in map4 quake