**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

60 fps Marvel contest of champions

Every once in a while when i open mcoc from my multitasking, it starts to run on a higher framerate than usual and seems much more smoother.
I think this might be a bug but I would sincerely like this to be a part of the game. All the pc master race gamers would agree on a 60 fps mcoc.

I'm using a Pixel 2 running android 8.1.0.

Comments

• Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Can't capture a video since it turns back to original fps after I enter it again.
  • KojomaotoKojomaoto Posts: 25
    This happens to me sometimes, im on huawei p10
  • heruheru511heruheru511 Posts: 164 ★★
    This happened to me a lot after i'm opening other app and then go back to the game (Galaxy S8 here)
  • Same with my phone. OnePlus 5T
    Exactly, pls make this a thing kabam.
    We want this bug hahaha
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Happens to me too, it actually makes my champions really buggy though, like they start punching at the air when I try to dash in, or just not respond at all. S7 edge
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    yes happens to me on my galaxy s7 edge.. Looks good tho
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    ed3015ae504add96de8c0f1823c140de.jpg
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    It happens to me too. Using galaxy S7
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Please no. Everytime this happens, I have to stop playing because controls get messed up and dashes don't register
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I think (personal opinion) this is what iphone users experience all the time.. It's common knowledge that the game runs smoother and faster on an iPhone.. Personally I'm on android (Samsung s7 edge) I experience the same thing but unfortunately it's short lived I agree the game is a lot better when it happens.. Shame they don't make it a permanent thing
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Happens to me as well. Runs slowish (30FPS?) then sometimes runs very smooth. BUT, when it runs smooth, controls don't really work.

Pre-12.0 it was always very smooth and 60FPS and controls worked great. Not sure what happened after.
  • Wolfman2K16Wolfman2K16 Posts: 2
    IPhones don't run at a higher frame rate. I had a 6s Plus and it didn't do that. My new Note8 had it happen this morning and it was great. The speed of the movements felt faster though.
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    I also had this on my Note 8, (and S7 edge before that). Wish i knew how duplicate it 100% of the time...
  • Danicb94Danicb94 Posts: 97
    Same happens on my Moto z2 play, it feels amazing when it does, would love to have a feature to enable 60fps = )
    @Kabam Miike care to comment on this?
  • Blaze_9521Blaze_9521 Posts: 2
    it happened to me too. using the new Redmi Note 5 A.I(China variant)/...it runs so smooth (60fps maybe?) and i really enjoyed it.....while it last though, ironically...
    We need this!!!!
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    No, controls are awful and worse the longer you play with it.
  • juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    This is priceless ... people getting confused when all of a sudden the game actually runs smoothly ....says it all
    @spaceoctopus maybe, but they could sort out how it works maybe?
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    juST4fUN wrote: »
    This is priceless ... people getting confused when all of a sudden the game actually runs smoothly ....says it all

LOL, funny, but besides the smooth appearance it doesn't run smoothly. Champs don't respond correctly, start acting out on their own and gameplay eventually turns choppy.
  • Avengerboy99Avengerboy99 Posts: 99
    Just happened yesterday! And I don't know how to trigger it again. xP
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    MOAR FOV sliders!
  • mirchi_chetan143mirchi_chetan143 Posts: 13
    i think they should unlock 60 fps option