Options

Hulk Ragnarok causes dungeon fights to freeze

This is the second week where I have tried to use a 4* unduped Hulk Ragnarok in a dungeon and it just causes the entire game to freeze after 10-15 seconds. Force quitting and relaunching lets me back into the dungeon but with half my health gone and the defender still at full health.

Last time I opened a ticket for this, I got the boilerplate "we are always working hard to fix lag issues" response from support which is completely NOT what the problem is.

Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Options
    dparmdparm Posts: 109
    edited May 2018
    Should have included this in my original post:

Device and Version: iPhone X

Device Operating System: iOS 11.3.1

Mobile Carrier: Verizon

Cellular or WiFi: wifi

Game Version Installed: 18.0.1

Game Mode: Dungeon

Champions Affected: 5/50 Hulk Ragnarok 4*, not awakened/duped

Active Boosts: no

Description of the Issue: Game always freezes after the first 10-15 seconds when using this champ. Force quitting and re-entering the dungeon to fight against the same opponent has the same effect. Reproduced it four times in a row. First time it happened I can't remember who my opponent was, this most recent time it was Dormammu. I have a video showing proof of the freeze, if needed.
  • Options
    MrSandmanMrSandman Posts: 1
    Ive faces the same issue with Hulk Ragnarok in Dungeons. Game froze and then crashed when I was using him against Mephisto. Whenever Mephisto’s aura triggered the game would freeze and then crash. Happened two fights in a row.

Device is iPhone X running the latest operating system.
  • Options
    MrSandman wrote: »
    Ive faces the same issue with Hulk Ragnarok in Dungeons. Game froze and then crashed when I was using him against Mephisto. Whenever Mephisto’s aura triggered the game would freeze and then crash. Happened two fights in a row.

Device is iPhone X running the latest operating system.

Curious, what were the linked buffs? I'm wondering if there some sort of issue with Hulk's "face me" mechanic causing a glitch.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,776 ★★★★★
    Some champions cause the game to crash in some devices ... and this seems to be a problem with iPhoneX only
  • Options
    poknjnuuupoknjnuuu Posts: 19
    I have iPhone 8 Plus running ios11 and it’s happened to me too. About 5 seconds into the dungeon fight with hulk ragnarok, the game freezes. It’s not just iPhone X
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike any way to have this looked at? I have a video with proof and it is reproduceable. The support guys were confused with my ticket and thought it was just a complaint about lag.
  • Options
    dparm wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike any way to have this looked at? I have a video with proof and it is reproduceable. The support guys were confused with my ticket and thought it was just a complaint about lag.

https://youtu.be/zRUeCIqfZ2w
  • Options
    goshgodgoshgod Posts: 17
    Having the exact same issue. Raised a ticket, and yes I got the same reply. It’s really annoying because he’s supposed to be the counter for the bs champs like dorm mephisto and magik. iPhone 8 plus here and most recent iOS.
  • Options
    If dungeons are returning, I'm curious if this has been fixed.