**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New content needed

2»

Comments

• TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    The OP is right. The game is repetitive and boring if you have completed LoL which many have. There has to be something for everyone to aspire to, people who havent completed LoL yet will still be able to aspire to complete the new content added too and just coz they haven’t should not be a reason for not expanding the game. People who say “if you want a challenge, use 3* champs on monthly” miss the point, it’s the enticement of the high rewards these events hold that excites people, once it’s done and there is no story quest rewards either, the excitement goes.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The OP is right. The game is repetitive and boring if you have completed LoL which many have. There has to be something for everyone to aspire to, people who havent completed LoL yet will still be able to aspire to complete the new content added too and just coz they haven’t should not be a reason for not expanding the game. People who say “if you want a challenge, use 3* champs on monthly” miss the point, it’s the enticement of the high rewards these events hold that excites people, once it’s done and there is no story quest rewards either, the excitement goes.

More haven’t than have, believe that.

So those that have... tough for rushing it I guess.

So no content should be added till everyone has completed it then. Shouldn’t of added Act 5 before everyone had Act 4 done and as for Act 6, well just no point continuing.

Don’t add new content coz I can’t do it is the selfish view, not the other way around.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★

I understand the point.. It's coming from a want want want perspective.. I understand the want for great rewards truly I do..
    But please try to understand the point I'm making..
    No matter what kabam does its impossible to make everyone happy master difficulty is too easy kabam release uncollected (problem solved everyone happy?) No.. It's too hard! It's too easy! I ate all my candy now my tummy hurts!...
    Does that mean they should stop creating or expanding? No.. However before introducing insanely difficult "permanent" content it would be a lot better to fix the current game as we know it.. Let's be honest it's much easier to please players by fixing bugs and issues..
    Until then there's options a player can take upon themselves to make the game harder and more challenging..
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

So no content should be added till everyone has completed it then. Shouldn’t of added Act 5 before everyone had Act 4 done and as for Act 6, well just no point continuing.

Don’t add new content coz I can’t do it is the selfish view, not the other way around.

I never said don’t, but just because some have done LOL they shouldn’t deserve new content... that’s just selfish in your part isn’t it?

Uncollected difficulty is recently new... they could add LOL 2 but what if that gets completed? More content going to be needed then?

It seems that features are coming every month, yeah they might not be outrageously difficult, but still it’s new content
    IOSJasoN wrote: »

I understand the point.. It's coming from a want want want perspective.. I understand the want for great rewards truly I do..
    No matter what kabam does its impossible to make everyone happy master difficulty is too easy kabam release uncollected (problem solved everyone happy?) No.. It's too hard! It's too easy! I ate all my candy now my tummy hurts!...
    Does that mean they should stop creating or expanding? No.. However before introducing insanely difficult "permanent" content it would be a lot better to fix the current game as we know it.. Let's be honest it's much easier to please players by fixing bugs and issues..
    Until then there's options a player can take upon themselves to make the game harder and more challenging..

What needs fixing? I honestly don’t encounter problems that are that difficult to overcome. The games more stable now that it has been for a long time.

Anyway, the good news for people like me and the OP who want LoL 2.0 or RofL or LmfaO or whatever it’s gonna be called is that it’s inevitable and probably not that far off. It’s the cash cow of the game and if they want to keep it going will have to be done this year with Act 6 coming next year

What needs fixing? I honestly don’t encounter problems that are that difficult to overcome. The games more stable now that it has been for a long time.

Anyway, the good news for people like me and the OP who want LoL 2.0 or RofL or LmfaO or whatever it’s gonna be called is that it’s inevitable and probably not that far off. It’s the cash cow of the game and if they want to keep it going will have to be done this year with Act 6 coming next year

Have a quick look at the Bugs and Known Issues section then come back...... I'll wait :lol:

I never said don’t, but just because some have done LOL they shouldn’t deserve new content... that’s just selfish in your part isn’t it?

Uncollected difficulty is recently new... they could add LOL 2 but what if that gets completed? More content going to be needed then?

It seems that features are coming every month, yeah they might not be outrageously difficult, but still it’s new content

Not really selfish. Selfish would be saying release new content only for people who have completed LoL.

Some people may choose to skip LoL and go straight for the new content if the rewards are right, nothing to say they can’t or couldn’t.

So no, not selfish.

Have a quick look at the Bugs and Known Issues section then come back...... I'll wait :lol:

I looked, reminds me of when my wife talks to me about things that aren’t a big deal but she makes it one.
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    Ok. I am in the top 0.1% of the game. I want the best rewards no matter the cost. Because that’s what I enjoy. Although I understand content has to be catered to the majority of the community. However we havent seen content directed at the top 1% for a while now. The last one being labyrinth of legends. Im very excited to see the new multiplayer game mode. I just hope kabam can manage to cater to 1% and everyone else. Having different tiers like in AW or monthly EQ is nice.

I looked, reminds me of when my wife talks to me about things that aren’t a big deal but she makes it one.

You know being on the receiving end from my wife I can't argue with that.. definitely deserves an awesome lmao
    No doubt the new content will come (followed quickly by loads of complaints) but until then there's always AW
    You do have a good point @I_Like_Turtles to be honest I thought uncollected would have the same system as AQ (difficulty based on a players prestige) but that still wouldn't provide the great rewards you're looking for.. Give it time something will be released at some point..
  • Primmer79 wrote: »
    Yeah, we need new content cause 0.01% of community base have already completed everything in game and now need something else to do. On the other hand, everything is fine and game is working perfectly as intended. So, no need to fix the imaginary issues that 99% has created for sole purpose of moaning.

not to be redundant, but where do you think the $$$ comes from to fix the problems for the 99% (which is a total exaggeration).

well the $ clearly doesn't go towards quality control.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I don't understand why anyone is against this. For people saying fix bugs first, it has been pointed out many times by Mods that the team that fixes bugs and the team that develops new content are entirely different entities. The people that aren't ready for it shouldn't be against it because it'll be there for them when they are. Sometimes I think a large portion of the community has a knee jerk reaction against anything that doesn't benefit them right this second.

I'm personally not against Kabam adding more end game content. However, I don't think it should be prioritized significantly higher than it is now relative to the resources currently used to create the current mix of content across difficulty levels. There always has to be some amount of end game content added to a game like this, but the practical reality is that end game players can always exhaust end game content faster than it can be created, and it can never be a practical goal to try to satisfy the content-hungry top-end players. The return on investment for that content is generally not worth it beyond a certain point. If a player *needs* a lot of content at the top, then no matter how much of a whale they are they become too expensive a player to try to keep. The top end players that can make their own end game goals while new end game content is created are the better top tier players to have around in the long run.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Well the 1% might find aq challenging again, there’s been a lot of bragging about not being bothered by the sentinels, but having to fight 10 of them in one run, at 14k on day 5 I think healing/potions will be tested) then again the rewards are so meh we might start doing some map 3s if it’s becoming a resource drain
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    There comes a point where you just have to accept that it's just a Mobile Game. They can add content and create new challenges, but some people will be bored with it regardless. There's only so much you can mash your fingers for hours on end.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Don't misunderstand me, I love the game. I just think there's only so much "harder" you can get before you have to accept the limitations. I think some people are just over it, and that won't change. Lol.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    WE HAVE ENOUGH CONTENTS TO KEEP US BUSY . THANK YOU KABAM!
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    The introduction of dungeons and trials kept us busy this month for sure. But we still lack another one of those very big content, like a new act or a new labyrinth.
  • OnerednovemberOnerednovember Posts: 48
    I would be happy if they could allow players to reset the account and start upgrading roosters as we wish to make our accounts more versatile and updated. I really dislike having 4* / 5* / 6* versions of the same champs. It's really annoying.

I would also be happy if for once and for all they could allow a player to rank champions really fast. It's really boring that we "have big gates" blocking our progression in game. I have a 6*r2, several r4 (two that I love the others were good ages ago...).

If it's true that we have new content monthly but it is also true that this game is getting boring and boring as the "new content" tends to be a repetition of what was done previously (except this Infinity dungeons and Thanos' mission that were purely amazing).

Sometimes I feel that the game lost his flare and no one know what to do about it. Specially for players who have been playing this mobile game since the very beginning.
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    The introduction of dungeons and trials kept us busy this month for sure. But we still lack another one of those very big content, like a new act or a new labyrinth.

I disagree with the labrynth as many have not even completed a single run yet. Not to forget units and potions needed.