**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Comments

• Options
    Barnes1Barnes1 Posts: 23
    You must be free but I am not, it's my time and I consider this time to play @Trandafir
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Just got my last chance to get the crystal because of this because is in the middle of using my last stong champs...to ridiculous

Because you can't afford a single unit recharge?
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    If you guys want a good chuckle read their terms and services and note that they literally say in there they don’t have to compensate for loss of service.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol people take this too seriously.. it’s annoying but people act like the world is ending. They should compensate with the resources that get wasted, but would be impossible to track every item every player is using. Maybe a basic small compensation package or tome extender. Start earlier on dungeons and leave less to chance!! Sorry!
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    If we don’t get a message about the contest not performing up to certain standards does that mean everything is working as intended?
  • Options
    ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129
    I better get a 4 star crystal as compensation as I was practically at the last milestone.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I just get tired of their game issues yet the splash screens always tell me the problem is on my end.
  • Options
    OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    There goes 3k points and a waste of my time
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Lol people take this too seriously.. it’s annoying but people act like the world is ending. They should compensate with the resources that get wasted, but would be impossible to track every item every player is using. Maybe a basic small compensation package or tome extender. Start earlier on dungeons and leave less to chance!! Sorry!

They said 24 hours of game time of playing dungeons, we shouldn’t have to plan for them to go down. We are customers with a product and they are failing to deliver that product. It’s not our duty to plan for their downage.

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    2k points from 15k milestone.. D6 room 3 only the boss to take down.. I should of took the points and run after room 2.. See what being nice and playing one more room for your team mate does.. Server slap to the face!
  • Options
    Thats what I wanted to do @Lt_Magnum_1
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    h5tyat9dvdfv.png

And finally message changed ;)
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    This is truly the worst possible time for server maintenance. I imagine it is deliberate, not that Kabam would ever admit it.
  • Options
    J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Posts: 26
    I've spent 4 hours running dungeons today to help my lower level alliance members boost their 4* rosters and when i'm going into boss for 11,250 milestone servers go down and i'm gonna lose an ultimate and a legendary crystal i'm the leader of a 2.7m alliance and today was really important for our newer members so i set aside my Sunday to help their progress only to miss my own rewards thanks to Kabams BS if i don't get compensation i might just quit the game, feels like I've just wasted all day... xavi678 if you see this sorry i didn't get boss nothing i could do
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    250 points to finish and got Kabamized. Unbelievable !
  • Options
    GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    And now we wait
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    and now it's down indefinitely, kabam atleast do this ->>>> dungeon time expand for 12 more hours ;)
  • Options
    You fixed an issue so early that benefits the summoners like act 1 revive issue but you won't with this
  • Options
    TattooeddragonTattooeddragon Posts: 10
    VolumeOne wrote: »
    Inb4: Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re looking into what’s causing these issues; I went ahead and merged threads so we can get all the information from one place.

And that gives us back the lost time for milestones? Or the Crystal's? If you don't live on this game this is what happens. End grinders get screwed while the elite don't have to care cause they finished already.
  • Options
    Sumo33Sumo33 Posts: 12
    Any word on how long it may be down?
  • Options
    Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    games working as intended...
  • Options
    TheReverendTheReverend Posts: 126
    I only needed 15k for the last Milestone come on Kabam!
  • Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    FuBorf wrote: »
    Who is your server architect becuase you need to fire him, the game server goes down every 48 hours. Be big boys, get on AWS, hire a decent cloud architect and stop being so concerned with taking money when you don't even spend it correctly.

They do use AWS if you look closely. It’s really bad implementation

• Options
    It will be available when the dungeons are over
This discussion has been closed.