**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Comments

• Options
    Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Posts: 78
    Games down. Can we get a hey sorry working to fix it.
  • Options
    TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    Are any of us surprised ? And dont expect them to extend the time. Or send our apology rewards. Kabam doesn't do that. It's our fault the dungeons dropped.
  • Options
    VolumeOneVolumeOne Posts: 97
    FuBorf wrote: »
    Who is your server architect becuase you need to fire him, the game server goes down every 48 hours. Be big boys, get on AWS, hire a decent cloud architect and stop being so concerned with taking money when you don't even spend it correctly.

They do use AWS if you look closely. It’s really bad implementation

From what the issue that always comes up with it seems like they’re over doing their authentication server in order to flag the cheating by making each account sync so much to communicate. Too many people going between tabs is just DDOS’ing themselves 😂

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Chances are low. It’s the long weekend in the US
  • Options
    TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Posts: 78
    VolumeOne wrote: »
    Inb4: Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re looking into what’s causing these issues; I went ahead and merged threads so we can get all the information from one place.

But never fear! They have decided not to take any action on those of us that are upset! Just dont vocalize it or you'll receive an infraction and your post removed. Carry on
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Gimme 6 stars Sentry for apologies and I wont tell anyone !
  • Options
    jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Posts: 10
    Not only are we missing milestones for dungeon day, but what about arena and solo/alliance events? I have now lost at least 70 units between events and arena, crystals and potentially a new champion! This is beyond ridiculous! I have submitted a ticket at least 7 times this month and it's always the same generic response. What is Kabam going to do to compensate us for all these losses???!?
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    seriously? ANOTHER freaking emergency maintenance? I WANT AN EXPLANATION!

my constructive criticism: i get the game can go down randomly at times but now this is ALL THE TIME. we as a community need answers and, DARE i say it, COMPENSATION!

thnx
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Not to worry. There is always at least 1 person on duty to merge threads, close threads and issue forum warnings. 😊
  • Options
    Ronin916Ronin916 Posts: 85
    And it would be nice to know if you plan to compensate players with the lost Infinity Dust and Dark Artifacts before the event ends
  • Options
    Barnes1Barnes1 Posts: 23
    kbv40rdjpxot.png
    Even if you gave us the game back we are not going to play we all want compensation @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TattooeddragonTattooeddragon Posts: 10
    If you want people to spend money on this game, you should do a much better job with the servers. There is no f***ing excuse that the servers go down 3-4 times a week. Fire the person who is responsible for the server matainance.

Hire my wife. She alone can probably outwork your entire staff....
  • Options
    Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    This is truly the worst possible time for server maintenance. I imagine it is deliberate, not that Kabam would ever admit it.

What could they possibly gain from deliberately taking the game down?!
  • Options
    Ebbi23987Ebbi23987 Posts: 76
    I WAS DOING ARENA FOR THOR AND STUPID MAINTENANCE HAPPENS, IF I DONT GET HIM I WONY BE HAPPY
  • Options
    Game wasn’t this bad before netmarble purchase. But has been irritating for over a year and a half since.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    If we don’t get a message about the contest not performing up to certain standards does that mean everything is working as intended?

Nope

Just that they no longer have standards

Lmao.. It's funny because it's true..

Not really true. To be true means they had standards at some point. This was never the case, unless you count low standards.

Honestly, they really don't care. As long as their bottom line is fine, they plod along. The players really don't matter to them. Just look at that stupid revive farming bug. See how quick they fixed that? Yet there are bugs and issues that continue to exist under the guise of how extensive it is to actually fix. Even basic user friendly things go by the way side. Something as simple as finishing a duel and getting taken back the search screen is gone. If this game wasn't marvel based,none of you would be here complaining. You would have uninstalled this game and moved on ages ago, and this game would have folded. But because we're Marvel fans, we stay and put up with the inept way they run this game. They don't need to adhere to any standards because the spenders still spend because it's Marvel.
  • Options
    I used to enjoy those apologizies and free gifts when it happened. Now it’s a smack in the face, and don’t complain about it.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    It's Thor. It should not come down the last couple hours. He's going low don't worry. If you set yourself to get him then you'd have enough points by now to get him
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Waited all morning to boost across path 9 in war.

Ran into 4/55 iceman on spite. He went from one bar clear to three bars. Revive and heal up. Beat him. Then this:
  • Options
    ChimeChime Posts: 8
    How about people not getting a 4* but they'll sell you one for £20 to make up for it lol
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    jOsHuAo41 wrote: »
    Not only are we missing milestones for dungeon day, but what about arena and solo/alliance events? I have now lost at least 70 units between events and arena, crystals and potentially a new champion! This is beyond ridiculous! I have submitted a ticket at least 7 times this month and it's always the same generic response. What is Kabam going to do to compensate us for all these losses???!?

Last year they sent all players 1,000-2000 5* shards when emergency maintenance happened once during an alliance quest cycle. Either consistency is the enemy or this year’s worth of unscheduled emergency maintenance have not had as much of an impact as last year’s single previously mentioned incident.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    uby2jtdvwo8t.png
    usa7xg23zbxs.png
  • Options
    kiilookiiloo Posts: 25
    edited May 2018
    Games back up
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Jokepool wrote: »
    Just got my last chance to get the crystal because of this because is in the middle of using my last stong champs...to ridiculous

3 units to revive them???

• Options
    loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    I stopped spending money a year ago and this is the reason. Also when they showed the .40% chance to get a 5* feature hero. The feature hero character dropped from a 25% chance to a .40%. that seems fair right?????
  • Options
    I got about 2mill for him that enough
  • Options
    But hes gonna be my only good cosmic
  • Options
    They better not give him to me cause i got mephisto 4*
This discussion has been closed.