**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Comments

• Options
    Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    The fact that there hasn’t been a, “sorry guys we’re working on it” scares me
  • Options
    Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    Wow emergency maintenance again and as soon as I get back to my fight screen Network error please try again and a loss,c'mon people get your act together and fix this mess.
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    It’s a holiday weekend. Everyone’s dun went home guys
  • Options
    Mstyl3Mstyl3 Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
    We need to demand to extend timer on dungeon. I was in aw and my fight got disconnected. But I can’t do dungeon or anything now. I can over look my loss in aw but not dungeon rewards lol.
  • Options
    Mangas2Mangas2 Posts: 32
    Dear Kabam

I think it’s unfair that you let the clock run when you do your maintenance. Esp these emergency ones. I woke up early to try and finish hero use and I got very close but your maintenance prevented me from completing.
    3fehpziogva1.png
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    games back up in toronto canada 12pm est
  • Options
    Anwar1196Anwar1196 Posts: 1
    How much more does it take to complete this maintenance?
  • Options
    game is back up in toronto canada 12 est
  • Options
    game is back up finally as of 12pm est
  • Options
    roman3719roman3719 Posts: 7
    I was in the my alliance war battle with a 5* hood. Defeated him got the screen that says full attack bonus. But then the game goes down for emergency maintenance. I had a 15% health boost(30 units) and a 10% attack boost(30 units) that lasted 15 minutes on.
    I lost both boosts, you took my units and I lost half of my life on my 4* blade.
    The hood is back to full life and I either have to spend units again for the boosts and now the units or items to restore the health of my champion... That's BS.
    Please help
  • Options
    BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    It is Sunday. Maintenance happens frequently on Sundays I think. Last few hours of Dungeons, and for a lot of alliances wars are ending soon. Tons of people hit the game all at once. Meh...it was only down a half hour?
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    pfpfnypofkf3.png
    Thanks a lot kabam
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Trandafir wrote: »
    war is not affected is 24 hours ... so 3-4 hours not doing some big differences

Wars are affected, could have lost energy meaning you might not be able to reach the end of the war, plus all wars start and end at different times, so for all we know many alliances wouldn't have been able to finish the war due to 'maintenance'
  • Options
    CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Mstyl3 wrote: »
    We need to demand to extend timer on dungeon. I was in aw and my fight got disconnected. But I can’t do dungeon or anything now. I can over look my loss in aw but not dungeon rewards lol.

Do it now, lazy.
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    And already know from last war that when this happens we get a contrite “sorry not sorry” response when a ticket is sent about it. What that cost me:

10% attack/health boost (gone bc of maintenance)
    10% attack boost (same)
    2 level 4 hps (bc of iceman cold snap after reviving ghost rider)
    1 level 3 hp (to get gr almost to full health).

265 units not even including the boosts bc of kabam’s emergency maintenance.
  • Options
    Wraithe13Wraithe13 Posts: 2
    Well I am glad it isn't just me. U have been trying to log into the dungeon repeatedly for some time now and it won't pair me with anyone. Very annoying to say the least. I work weekends and only have a narrow window of time to play the dungeon day.
  • Options
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of an update on this. I've merged together several threads on this and wanted to address it all at once. Our teams were aware of the game going down and were quick to jump on this regardless of the update here on the matter. This is definitely unfortunate and frustrating for everyone, I apologize that this was being faced while it seemed nothing was being said here. That was not our intention.
  • Options
    Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of an update on this. I've merged together several threads on this and wanted to address it all at once. Our teams were aware of the game going down and were quick to jump on this regardless of the update here on the matter. This is definitely unfortunate and frustrating for everyone, I apologize that this was being faced while it seemed nothing was being said here. That was not our intention.

We can live with nothing being said for a bit, nothing being done however, that's an entirely different story
  • Options
    HartmannHartmann Posts: 14
    Due to kabam screw up with servers etc. I miss out on last reward on dungeon day. Thanks very much kabam.
    mv90r147x54g.png
    cx74g0qvugg8.png
  • Options
    TheBigE1980TheBigE1980 Posts: 5
    You aren’t the only one, and we missed it by a nearly identical point total. Sorry, man. I sympathize. 😔
  • Options
    Down for about 30mins. I would have got it by then. I know their reply will be something like 'oh your had 24hours to complete it' or some scripted rubbish but we all have lives to live. Plus the added point both parties need to be both be on at a time that suits
  • Options
    DocdcDocdc Posts: 3
    I’m in the same boat. Could only play during a small time frame and they killed it. Nice work keeping the game running. Seems to be happening a lot recently.

jkskzhod988h.jpeg

• Options
    Seeing a lot of suggestions that the downtime was intended. Can't help but agree unfortunately
This discussion has been closed.