Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Comments

• CFreeCFree Member Posts: 491 ★★
    Mstyl3 wrote: »
    We need to demand to extend timer on dungeon. I was in aw and my fight got disconnected. But I can’t do dungeon or anything now. I can over look my loss in aw but not dungeon rewards lol.

Do it now, lazy.
  • Run477Run477 Member Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    And already know from last war that when this happens we get a contrite “sorry not sorry” response when a ticket is sent about it. What that cost me:

10% attack/health boost (gone bc of maintenance)
    10% attack boost (same)
    2 level 4 hps (bc of iceman cold snap after reviving ghost rider)
    1 level 3 hp (to get gr almost to full health).

265 units not even including the boosts bc of kabam’s emergency maintenance.
  • Wraithe13Wraithe13 Member Posts: 2
    Well I am glad it isn't just me. U have been trying to log into the dungeon repeatedly for some time now and it won't pair me with anyone. Very annoying to say the least. I work weekends and only have a narrow window of time to play the dungeon day.
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of an update on this. I've merged together several threads on this and wanted to address it all at once. Our teams were aware of the game going down and were quick to jump on this regardless of the update here on the matter. This is definitely unfortunate and frustrating for everyone, I apologize that this was being faced while it seemed nothing was being said here. That was not our intention.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Member Posts: 303
    Hey guys,

Apologies for the lack of an update on this. I've merged together several threads on this and wanted to address it all at once. Our teams were aware of the game going down and were quick to jump on this regardless of the update here on the matter. This is definitely unfortunate and frustrating for everyone, I apologize that this was being faced while it seemed nothing was being said here. That was not our intention.

We can live with nothing being said for a bit, nothing being done however, that's an entirely different story
  • HartmannHartmann Member Posts: 14
    Due to kabam screw up with servers etc. I miss out on last reward on dungeon day. Thanks very much kabam.
    mv90r147x54g.png
    cx74g0qvugg8.png
  • TheBigE1980TheBigE1980 Member Posts: 5
    You aren’t the only one, and we missed it by a nearly identical point total. Sorry, man. I sympathize. 😔
    Down for about 30mins. I would have got it by then. I know their reply will be something like 'oh your had 24hours to complete it' or some scripted rubbish but we all have lives to live. Plus the added point both parties need to be both be on at a time that suits
  • DocdcDocdc Member Posts: 3
    I’m in the same boat. Could only play during a small time frame and they killed it. Nice work keeping the game running. Seems to be happening a lot recently.

jkskzhod988h.jpeg

Seeing a lot of suggestions that the downtime was intended. Can't help but agree unfortunately
  • MrsDoomMrsDoom Member Posts: 23
    My husband and I had the exact same issue. We were both on from the time we woke up to the time they expired with the exception of downtime. He even switched from his android to my other iOS system just so we could run faster. I missed it by less than 2k points, him by 3500.
    We both submitted tickets. I would suggest everyone else do too so they see how many people they really cost that reward.
  • BestWhyNotBestWhyNot Member Posts: 0
    I woke up this morning planning to do dungeons right away and get the legendary crystal. But to my surprise (even though I shouldn’t of been) the servers were down. I waited and once they were back up, I started doing dungeons. I got to 12,000 ( 3,000 away from the legendary crystal). I think it is ridiculous, if it weren’t for the maintenance than I would’ve gotten it. I am very disappointed right now.
    Just submitted a ticket. Outcome should be interesting
  • Bishbish2Bishbish2 Member Posts: 19
    This needs to be at least acknowledged by Kabam. Myself and a few others planned to knock out the infinity dungeons this morning. When I logged on the game was down. I have other things going on in my life so I don’t have time to sit around and wait for the servers to be back up and function as expected.

By the time I was able to get back on the game there wasn’t much time to hit all the milestones. I reached about 11k in 30 minutes but didn’t hit the last two milestones.

I don’t really care about the ultimate crystal and legendary crystal, but I do believe a reputable company would rectify a situation like this and at least have a suitable solution for all parties affected.

It’s likely that Kabam will ignore this issue and say, “you had 24 hours to get your points in.” Well, not all people have 24 hours to play a mobile phone game.

Don’t tell me to mark my calendar for this day of dungeons if your servers are just going to, as seatin would say, “take the piss.”
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    Hey again -

So I've merged a few things in regards to the Dungeon Milestones and how many were affected due to the Emergency Maintenance. I can't make any guarantees on the matter, but what I can do is pass all of this along to the team and get some feedback on it. Apologies again for all of this as we know how frustrating this outage was in regards to this.
  • RedBone1977RedBone1977 Member Posts: 6
    Same thing happened to me spent units to recover champs so I could get the last two milestones and it won’t let me find partners and when it did and it wouldn’t let me in or my partner in I hope Caban does something to make this up to us
  • taojay1taojay1 Member Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Rather quick return on this, but looking it over more it seems that this particular milestone had enough time to where it should have been reached far before this outage occurred.

Added Edit: As for talk of compensation towards this, just a small reminder that we can't look into that fully until we're sure we've fixed the issue that is causing the outage in the first place.

What is that first statement supposed to mean? We were promised a dungeon day. It's not our fault that the servers prevented us from reaching the milestone. Due to the outage I was unable to play when I had time, and by the time servers went back online I had other engagements to deal with.
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Rather quick return on this, but looking it over more it seems that this particular milestone had enough time to where it should have been reached far before this outage occurred.

Added Edit: As for talk of compensation towards this, just a small reminder that we can't look into that fully until we're sure we've fixed the issue that is causing the outage in the first place.
    "Until we're sure we've fixed the issue"
    This server break thing has happened as far back as I can remember. Probably about a year ago when the 3 year anniversary was around. How can it take so long to fix a major bug that is sadly starting to become normal? I'm expecting it when it happens. That's how bad it is gotten.

I think they are refering to the bug causing the constant daily outages all this month
  • RedBone1977RedBone1977 Member Posts: 6
    What are tickets and how do you send them

• Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Member Posts: 429
    edited May 2018
    What are tickets and how do you send them

Go in game to the setting and click support

5rjdlqvf5ilp.png

Wow, I can’t believe this is the response that we get after putting time and money into this game. Dungeons day was supposed to be 24 hours. You can’t expect people to actually be available for all of that time. I spent the better part of 6 hours in dungeons, with the exception of the 45 minutes it was down for me. That 45 minutes cost me a 4* or 5* that I greatly needed to enhance my team. This post shows no concern for the people paying Kabam or how you guys treat or affect us, as long as y’all are still making that paycheck.
  • 2_Arrogant4this2_Arrogant4this Member Posts: 0
    I've been playing this game a long time and todays emergency maintenance has been the last draw for me, because I lost nearly a hour because of the poorly timed maintenance, it's stupid to have one during the arena, especially on a Sunday when u can wait until after the arena because like most of us after all the grinding we take Sunday off,but No u take an hour away from us and cost us some points, I was grinding for Thor my favorite hero and fell really short, not fair,
  • PeytonMariePeytonMarie Member Posts: 51
    Thor should be really low so if you didn't get enough in the 3 days you can't blame something that isn't PLANNED. Don't wait till last minute to grind.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Good news for me. Since the emergency maintenance, my game no longer freezes after I send it to background then return it to active.
  • roman3719roman3719 Member Posts: 7
    So what is kabam gonna do to rectify the issue(s) it's gamer community has been posting? I for one had to waste units/items/potions I didn't need to waste because of the maintenance. The automated answer(s) I have gotten from support aren't good enough.
This discussion has been closed.