**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is it actually time?

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So ive seen the RDT posts forever now and havent felt it was deserved. but after all these changes now that affects so many champs, should we get some spesific RDTs? personally i would like to derank my rogue as a result of all of this, shes good but with changing active buffs to passive you indirectly nerf champs like rogue. also spesific for the champs that was nerfed/bugfixed

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I’d take down Magik, Drax and Voodoo in a heartbeat. If they nerf MD too, at least one more.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah when they nerf MD Magik & Dorm will be pretty useless R4 5*'s. RDT's would be fair for them.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    They are pushing a fix for the Magik issue...said it will be fixed by the end of the day.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Solswerd wrote: »
    They are pushing a fix for the Magik issue...said it will be fixed by the end of the day.

The concern people are expressing above is not about the power steal glitch. It is about potential changes to mystic dispersion, as Kabam has initiated a closed beta to test changes to MD and Dexterity.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    They wouldn't likely offer Tickets because of changes to Masteries regardless. The Champs aren't being altered.
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

The concern people are expressing above is not about the power steal glitch. It is about potential changes to mystic dispersion, as Kabam has initiated a closed beta to test changes to MD and Dexterity.

Potential changes. Exactly! No idea what those changes may be or if they’ll even happen but, yeah, give us RDT because a change was even considered, lol.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    They wouldn't likely offer Tickets because of changes to Masteries regardless. The Champs aren't being altered.

But suicides. No ticket but stuff.

Dr. Zola
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    If they change md i would like a unit bundle for what i spent to r4 md though
  • DiirxDiirx Posts: 48
    If they change md i would like a unit bundle for what i spent to r4 md though

Even if the change is a good one?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    RDT would help with the community outrage that we’re seeing unfold..... the pay to enter arena stuff definitely won’t help so I think Kabam is going to have record losses of players in general, though they will turn a profit from the whales
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Indeed! Same old song and dance. It’s exhausting
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    zero7 wrote: »
    If they remove the md/dexterity interaction, I would want to do some major changes to my defense.

Hope they do. In need for a long time. Retriggering MD for new dexterity should not happen. MD is decent enough without that for offense and defense.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    RDT would help with the community outrage that we’re seeing unfold..... the pay to enter arena stuff definitely won’t help so I think Kabam is going to have record losses of players in general, though they will turn a profit from the whales

Well, they are probably going to see a record number of players significantly reduce their in game spending since there's no point in investing in the game when your investment gets discarded because Kabam decides to make a change.
    I’m all for it
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

The outrage is self inflicted. There is little understanding on the communities side if a change happens and then there are people who are causing drama just to cause drama. People forget they mentioned Drax and Magik issues being bugs since its been a long time. Overreaction is a staple here on the forums. They talk about MD and dexterity and you all are already asking for compensation without knowing the full story. They did a fantasic job with Luke Cage and Red Hulk. Maybe take a breather amd wait it out.
    Like AA?
  • FugnastyFugnasty Posts: 115
    I hate the current state of dexterity MD interaction. Would love to see the change.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Mcord117 wrote: »
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

The outrage is self inflicted. There is little understanding on the communities side if a change happens and then there are people who are causing drama just to cause drama. People forget they mentioned Drax and Magik issues being bugs since its been a long time. Overreaction is a staple here on the forums. They talk about MD and dexterity and you all are already asking for compensation without knowing the full story. They did a fantasic job with Luke Cage and Red Hulk. Maybe take a breather amd wait it out.

Yes because Kabam’s recent track record is one that deserves patience and understanding. I mean they have been building equity with the community for so long I can’t begin to imagine why people are upset. And their explanations today have all made perfect sense and match the reality that we all know by playing this game for countless hours. Not like the owners of pure skill got the shaft and weren’t adequately compensated. Why would anyone have a concern

Right because the community is so much better right? We are without reproach? We are better than them and know more than they do? We dont cheat, lie or break ToS on a daily basis by any means right? We dont spam the forums with half thought out posts that dont make any sense or contribute to conspiracy theories at all right? We dont make 50 posts a day about nerfing champs or content thats above our skill level so we feel good about ourselves at all right? We dont beg for free stuff for no reason at all right? We dont complain about getting free stuff when it doesnt meet our lofty standards all right?

Oh wait.... Have you read the forums today?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    That's true, all this pasives bs makes weaker:
    1 - all mystic champs, especially ones who can nulify or block buffs (sw, jugs, gr, ...)
    2 - all champs, who interact with buffs (rogue, ronan, venompool, double debuff for voodo)
    I don't know yet, how does it it work with abilities reductin from electra, gambit and etc
    Also, feels like they are making true strike even more needed, so making us go for killmonger, who is only decent option for that
    can't wait to see champ, who will have power gain like hype's, just passive one (regen we already have with deadpool, sabes and unagi)
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I used the 5* generic gem I got for LOL exploration on Dormammu specifically because of how MD and dexterity in their current forms strengthen Dormammu on AW defense. IMO AW Season platinum rank rewards justified doing so.

Until now the community had received no announcement that masteries were on the radar for beta testing. I’m not panicking until the proposed beta changes become common knowledge. If MD and dexterity are decided to be altered in ways that decrease mystic champions like Dormammu’s effectiveness in Alliance War, I’ll be submitting a ticket to request undoing awakening and investing 5* sig stones into my 4/55 Dormammu.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I used the 5* genetic gem I got for LOL exploration on Dormammu specifically because of how MD and dexterity in their current forms strengthen Dormammu on AW defense. IMO AW Season platinum rank rewards justified doing so.

Until now the community had received no announcement that masteries were on the radar for beta testing. I’m not panicking until the proposed beta changes become common knowledge. If MD and dexterity are decided to be altered in ways that decrease mystic champions like Dormammu’s effectiveness in Alliance War, I’ll be submitting a ticket to request undoing awakening and investing 5* sig stones into my 4/55 Dormammu.

I think you’ve got about as much chance of getting a 5* generic from a 4 hour crystal as you do with persuading kabam to give you one back.