**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Nada gold and iso only
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Jeez Kabam, Mission about to end and we’ve heard nothing by way of update or fix. Plz do better!
    vlz8v558mc5g.png
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Not only does it show me still 100% but when I did both paths again I didn't get any shards as reward.
  • barking_spyders1barking_spyders1 Posts: 79
    Opened it up and this was what was here. Thought it was a fluke so ran it and still just got the gold and iso nothing else.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Kabam are we gunna get the rewards as if we did it??? And also the rewards from a merc mission that we missed the opportunity to potentially trigger??
  • FireStealerFireStealer Posts: 8
    Same problem here. Looks universal.
  • SandsUnitedSandsUnited Posts: 9
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit We have heard no response for this issue. Can we get some response that something is being researched? We've now lost out on rewards...
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Well this is garbage. Just missed an entire mission. Thanks a lot Kabam.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    it could be worse... it could be a 4 hours emergency maintenance.....
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    One day into the new EQ and Kabam does it again. Unbelievable.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    This is really not a bug... it's Domino's luck working for her and Kabam and against us...
  • MSKellyMSKelly Posts: 19
    Can a mod reply and confirm this will be fixed for the next one? I'll have to stay up late to do that one (was gonna pass on it as I was expecting to be able to do the last one) so I'd like to know ahead of time that there's any point in doing so.
  • MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    Awful rewards. Game team again showing themselves to be completely out of touch. Easy pass for me
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    My assassin assignment was already done and haven't done one after it expired last night. So no rewards for being around at the right time with energy ready... oh wait. I think I bought that one cause I saw a new assignment after doing a path in the event quest...
  • FehtalityFehtality Posts: 47
    Not sure if anyone's figured this out but it's not only the Assignments that aren't resetting, just did my 2nd Merc Mission (One I unlocked and one my alliance unlocked) and it saved the progress from my first one so no rewards
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep! Had a new Merc mission up and saying I already did the paths. Yay 6 more hours down the drain on top of the already 11hours!!!
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    New assassin assignment in 3 hours.

What are the odds we get new information or is fixed?

I say 23:1 nothing new, and next assignment is still bugged. Lol
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Several people in my alliance, as well as friends list have been asking me about this, and I found myself also missing these. The last three merc missions for me alone have been completed 15/15 participants, yet no one but the initiator is getting any rewards. The initiator is only getting the bonus rewards. The standard rewards are not being sent to anyone participating.
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    None of the rewards for any merc missions we've completed have been awarded either. No X-force shards, 5* shards. Only thing is, the starter is getting the bonus only.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    So are we going to be comped rewards from the assignments that didnt' work earlier today?
  • WC303WC303 Posts: 88
    Still no word from the mods on the bug from earlier? Way to communicate, Kabam. Did my sarcasm come through? Just making sure.
  • Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 174 ★★
    Is anyone surprised that there is no fix?
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Not surprised nobody took my 23:1 odds. No new info and still broken....lol

nb515m08eggo.png