**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Limbo is out of control, needs to be changed

2»

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    there are few champs that can avoid limbo damage easily or power drain/lock Magik to not let her use limbo, examples of that are Gwenpool, Magik and Duped AOU Vision. use them :p
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Exactly Limbo is just BS. It is unfair to die without getting hit unless you have another magik. How about 99 percent of the other champs
  • rtilghmanrtilghman Posts: 37
    Here's what it comes down to; as it stands you have to gear your entire team towards being able to kill a magik mini boss if she shows up in war. With hidden nodes there shouldn't be ANY guy that 99% of the characters have little to no chance of defeating with near perfect game play.

If the goal - as stated and illustrated with hero adjustments that have already happened (witch, ds, etc) - is diverse and near parity game play then Magik is clearly broken. The issue with Magik is no different than what we had with witch on attack; a near invincible character that is now everywhere because the advantage is so clear over every other defensive choice.

Dante
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Yeah magik limbo is out of control, this energy damage should not scale with PI. It should be a fixed 100 (numerical value) damage just to say an example. Please kabam do the right thing!

LOL. You are amazing Cap. Nerf SL, Nerf Magik. Kabam breaks champs when they nerf them. "Do the right thing" doesn't exist. We kill plenty of Magik bosses and we aren't spenders. If they nerf everyone that everyone cries about the game will be garbage.
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    This tired old topic of guys who can't figure out how to beat her like everybody else? Well if you can't beat her cry like the others I guess.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    @TenebrousTenebrific why have you approved this thread after its been flagged. It's just a thread to **** an complain, isn't that against ToS. An it's just a duplicate thread as there is always this sort of stuff on here.
    Limbo is out of control! We need limbo damage to be a fix rate of energy damage that does not scale up with nodes. Kabam make it 500 damage for a period of 5 seconds.

We need these changes now!
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Limbo is out of control! We need limbo damage to be a fix rate of energy damage that does not scale up with nodes. Kabam make it 500 damage for a period of 5 seconds.

Your complaining is out if hand, every other day your crying to nerf magik or someone else , it's not going to happen so either stop crying or man up.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Nope. We don't need these changes now. Magik is just fine as she is.
  • cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    Get better learn how to fight magik and you'll be fine stop crying because you can't play or don't know how to fight certain champs. She's not as hard as everyone thinks don't let her reach her s2 bait her s1 don't hit her when she's in limbo and she won't get that health back and you'll be fine yes you may still die to her limbo but there's 9 other people in your war bg to help you, you don't need to do it all by yourself. War isn't supposed to be easy
  • Reklaw5Reklaw5 Posts: 58
    ok, I took over a year off. When I duped my Dr Strange, I loved using S2 with his life steal. Now it seems like its worthless. If he was nerfed because of requests by the forum and sucks now, why are other champs being asked to be nerfed?
  • CapWW2 wrote: »

No we dont
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Reklaw5 wrote: »
    ok, I took over a year off. When I duped my Dr Strange, I loved using S2 with his life steal. Now it seems like its worthless. If he was nerfed because of requests by the forum and sucks now, why are other champs being asked to be nerfed?

Because people want to have their cake and eat it too. The changes to DS have been far more reaching than anyone ever thought. It's sad really.
    We don't need magik changed. We need constant whining changed because you can't figure out how to beat a champ. There aren't really any OP champs you can't overcome any more with skill. Either you have it or you don't.
    edited June 2017
    We need magik changed mates, AW is just a Mystic dispersion war. It is one sided and not fun! Wether you like it or not it is not about learning to fight. It is about dexterity / precision buff.
  • CapWW2 wrote: »
    We need magik changed mates, AW is just a Mystic dispersion war. It is one sided and not fun! Wether you like it or not it is not about learning to fight. It is about dexterity / precision buff.

Nöpë

That's where you are wrong. Only a handful of champs actually force you to trigger MD. And by handful I mean a couple. It's easy to fight those champs and never trigger it..
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    tawgxd26ylmn.jpg
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    You know, Mordo, Magik, DV, GP and I'm sure a lot more are "counters" to Magik. I took down a r4 5* lvl 100 Magik in war the other day with r4 5* BP in one go, so there's that too
    Now you babies are flagging me for pointing out your wrong in the saying that you can avoid triggering md for almost all mystics? This is why nobody can take your whining seriously. Nerf because this is impossible.... how dare you give me ways to fight something or point out I'm wrong. I'm flagging you for being mean! This thread and you whining about nerfing magik/md are a joke. There now ya got something to flag.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    She's more of an annoyance then anything, yes a lot of times she can straight up wreck you if you're not careful and are being to agressive with her.

I pretty much stop hitting her when I see limbo and get away from her, if she has a special I bait her into using them and avoid it that way the damage she does in minimal
    Do you even play this game? Dexterity buffs MD. Any champ buffs magik!
    You're right but you can go entire fights not triggering dexterity and not getting hit. And Yes I do mean not even taking a hit while blocking other than parry if you want.
    Not stun immune fights unless you block a ton! And you will die fast from blocking damage!
    You can. And you don't need to block. Look it up or continue to die and whine. Don't tell me it's not possible when many in my alliance do it regularly. You should probably stop crying and post questions as to how. Maybe you'll get better results.
  • MAKMAK Posts: 4
    Rip dr strange
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    Imma be honest, they only reason I do war is cuz is an alliance requirements, otherwise I wouldn't play that game mode, my alliance bounces between tier 3-4 and the amount of magiks I see there is dumb, that champion's only purpose is to make you spend units on potions/revives just to die without getting hit...

• That's why AW is optional in my alliance. Tired of the mystic war and the spending spree