**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mistake with offer?

BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
This is the new offer, in the mail it says “add a bleed ability champ to your roster”

h4srdnmcbiz1.jpeg

Did quake, crossbones and nebula get updates I’m not aware of or are they not supposed to be in the crystal?

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Also can you pull a 5* joe fixit from this? Usually with things like this it specifically states who isn’t available at which tier
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    In before he close.
  • Ethans8279Ethans8279 Posts: 129
    Also can you pull a 5* joe fixit from this? Usually with things like this it specifically states who isn’t available at which tier

I saw 5* Ms Marvel in the 5* featured hero crystals, maybe we can see 5* Joe fixit when we spin this crystal
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I got a crossbones out of the crystal lol.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wait Where is carnage
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    And Venom?
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    yep joefix it and war machine both in it.

what happened with the last ms marvel one for peeps that did pull her?
  • SmokeyjonblazeSmokeyjonblaze Posts: 3
    So angry I paid 40 dollars for a horrible 4 star. Thats literally the last time I will ever spend a dime on this game.my last several purchases have been garbage
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    yep joefix it and war machine both in it.

what happened with the last ms marvel one for peeps that did pull her?

I don't think it was possible to pick her. It was quickly fixed after the announcement
  • DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    5 star quake for me. No complaints!
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Sadly it’s most likely visual bug
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Is Joe Fixit going to be added to 5* pool or is he just going to be available from this offer? Waited years for 5* Joey Fixit. Special 3 without Deep Wounds would do around 10-15K damage.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I got Nebula. Not happy about it.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    I got Nebula. Not happy about it.

Same but crossbones
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    8qllqtumd2dq.jpg
  • Eric1988Eric1988 Posts: 100
    edited June 2018
    I highlighted joe fixit and war machine. Both currently ain't available as 5stars. Is this real?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Plenty of silly mistakes, some are such low-level mistakes, apparently QA (Quality Assurance) department is NON-existence!
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    shchong2 wrote: »
    Plenty of silly mistakes, some are such low-level mistakes, apparently QA (Quality Assurance) department is NON-existence!]

Truth. Easy way to save your money since no guarantee for quality experience.
This discussion has been closed.