**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mistake with offer?

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    DukeZman wrote: »

They say they won't issue a refund...but they will because if you hit up Apple or Google for a refund they'll give it to you and then Apple/Google will hit up Kabam for the money. If you're not happy with what you got due to Kabam's mistake, just get a refund through Apple/Google.

I heard someone did so eventually got their MCoC game accounts permanently banned a few days after they hit the refund thru google or apple, is it true?
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I can confirm that the crystal does contain all of the Champions listed in the description and the in-game mail. This does mean that there are a few Champions in there who don't cause Bleed and we apologize for any confusion that may have caused.

As for the questions about Joe Fixit and War Machine, they are not available as 5-Stars in this crystal, since they are currently not available as 5-Star Champions within the game, though they are still available as 3 and 4-Star Champions from the Ultimate Crystal and as 4-Stars from the Legendary Crystal.

So what are you going to do if we got a champ that doesn’t bleed? Seems misleading. DO we get reimbursed a crystal or something?

Seems fitting same as 6* featured kind of deal

These two situations are a little different. With the Featured 6-Star Crystal, there was a bug that was preventing players from being awarded some of the champs that were listed as being available in the crystal. This is why we gave those who were impacted by this the option to return the champion they received and have another chance at opening the crystal once it was fixed; so that they had the option to open a crystal that contained all of the champions that were in the description of the crystal. On the other hand, since the crystal in this new bundle does contain all the champions it listed in both the description of the crystal and the in-game mail, we will not be offering refund for it at this time.

How on earth is this your final answer? You basically said, "Sorry this is our fault, but we're going to do nothing to make it right." That's literally the worst customer service answer I've ever seen!

So what are you going to do if we got a champ that doesn’t bleed? Seems misleading. DO we get reimbursed a crystal or something?

These two situations are a little different. With the Featured 6-Star Crystal, there was a bug that was preventing players from being awarded some of the champs that were listed as being available in the crystal. This is why we gave those who were impacted by this the option to return the champion they received and have another chance at opening the crystal once it was fixed; so that they had the option to open a crystal that contained all of the champions that were in the description of the crystal. On the other hand, since the crystal in this new bundle does contain all the champions it listed in both the description of the crystal and the in-game mail, we will not be offering refund for it at this time.

How on earth is this your final answer? You basically said, "Sorry this is our fault, but we're going to do nothing to make it right." That's literally the worst customer service answer I've ever seen!

I’d rather call Comcast and cancel my cable bill than deal with the mods or support here.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    So angry I paid 40 dollars for a horrible 4 star. Thats literally the last time I will ever spend a dime on this game.my last several purchases have been garbage

I don’t advise spending on this game. But if you’re going to be a limited spender, save for offers that aren’t all chance. Like Odin+ awakening gem or even 5 star vision. Those offers are way better than spending small chunks here and there and getting screwed over by RNG.
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    So angry I paid 40 dollars for a horrible 4 star. Thats literally the last time I will ever spend a dime on this game.my last several purchases have been garbage

Bro. just show this forum post to Apple/Google that Kabam falsely advertised and you'll get a refund.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

Bro. just show this forum post to Apple/Google that Kabam falsely advertised and you'll get a refund.

Well I guess if Kabam would rather everyone ask for refunds rather than do the right thing... sad.
  • MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    So are the %s accurate if neither war machine nor joe fixit are available as 5*? Seems the 5*% might be lower than advertised....but who knows how they calculate that.
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    It is severely disappointing how quickly downhill this game has gone. All the issues with AW and the different bugs in-game. Lack of attention to detail to things like these really make you think no one is paying attention or care on the Dev team. Just disappointing. I have never had such a love/hate relationship with a game.

The lack of connection this dev team has with with player base is even more evident when you compare it with console games. Two console games I have fell in love with this year are Assassins Creed Origins and God of War. Both dev teams of this game created New Game+ modes simple because the community wanted it.

Could you imagine how great MCOC could be if Kabam did similar. We can only dream....
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    They will not consider it a problem until the mega whales feel there is a problem similar to 12.0.

[Edited by Moderation]
    Post edited by Kabam Ahab on
  • nopenope Posts: 134
    In the past, they've made it clear in the mail and crystal description when a champ they mentioned wasn't available as a 5*. This mail and crystal description didn't lay that out. I want my money back or I want some sort of equal compensation. Kabam screwed up, it's not the responsibility of the consumer to have some sort of otherworldly insight to know when they say one thing but mean another.

Stand by your word or give me my money back. I don't want to have to go to Google because that's silly. This is an easy fix. Stop being stubborn for no other reason than being stubborn and treating your customers like meaningless trash.
    VTA92 wrote: »
    It is severely disappointing how quickly downhill this game has gone. All the issues with AW and the different bugs in-game. Lack of attention to detail to things like these really make you think no one is paying attention or care on the Dev team. Just disappointing. I have never had such a love/hate relationship with a game.

The lack of connection this dev team has with with player base is even more evident when you compare it with console games. Two console games I have fell in love with this year are Assassins Creed Origins and God of War. Both dev teams of this game created New Game+ modes simple because the community wanted it.

Could you imagine how great MCOC could be if Kabam did similar. We can only dream....

I agree so much wlithbither games listening to the community. Bungie with Destiny 2 is a prime example. Now that game still needs work, but Bungie even admited they noticed the need for a change and promised a growth. And guess what I paid less than $100 on that game and have more enjoyment than the constant “deals” and “offers” we have here.

But they won’t listen to this.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    i hope this means I get a refund for my 4* fix it, but his sp1 bleeds right?
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    Now I want Gold Angel and Goldrider.
    G0311 wrote: »
    i hope this means I get a refund for my 4* fix it, but his sp1 bleeds right?

oh and also got a 4* crossbones
  • KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    Hey everyone, I've brought this to the rest of the team and will let you know as soon as I have more info for you all.

I hope something can be done, I didn't realize it until after I bought a crystal and pulled a 5* nebula for it.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Whelp time to get @Kabam Zibiit boss involved. jxe0yv7wx7bt.png

lol I did the same thing about the current AW Seasons cheating situation
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    I pulled a 5* X-23
    Sounds like the community should do an actual boycott. One that lasts longer than one day. When will the community band together for the good of the player base?

They always put out a 4th of July deal...players should spend literally $0 on it and ruin one of their biggest money days.
    true but we don't, cuz its Marvel and they have us hooked, look what did they did with the 5* featured crystals, no only did they continue to play but just as kabam wanted people started to pay 3 to 4 grand worth if units to get the new 5&4*s from the featuree gmc
  • Lefty_KnoxLefty_Knox Posts: 1
    I was aiming for a 5 star Joe Fixit or 5 Star War Machine according to Kabam, they were in the legendary bloodletting crystal. I would like my money back. Thank you sbffdajer94g.jpeg
    x7twfbrokxgg.jpeg

Wow just admit you’re wrong and actually take care of your customers.

So y’all screwed up and instead of fixing the issue you decided to insult the customer.
  • Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121

How is this right? The crystal is for champions that bleed and I received a champion that does not bleed.

That’s just the name of the crystal. The list of champions is clearly listed out of who you can and cannot receive. This is nothing new and you guys are poking at air here lol

So, the gold crystal should offer champs, units, ISOs, items, etc... that's just a name, right?

Because #### logic.
This discussion has been closed.