**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic dispersion is not working [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Hey everyone!

A fix has been pushed! In order to get it to show correctly on your end, you'll need to close out of the app entirely and reopen it.

Shouldn't you inform the players in game - with a small message?
    Probably 10-15% of them are reading the Forums.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    So, stating the obvious, but as the final war of season 2 is about to begin, this is BS.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    So, stating the obvious, but as the final war of season 2 is about to begin, this is BS.

Especially since they just fixed it, amirite
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    They have been doing some sort of beta testing for changes to mystic dispersion. There is another thread about it. My sons profile was asked to sign up as a beta tester. Obviously they are doing something. Ruining something again.
  • XeroPhuxXeroPhux Posts: 5
    Is Mystic Dispersion mastery broken in game already for both defense and offense purposes?
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Oh boy it’s not like there’s an important last war going on for those of us on the edge of war brackets or anything...
    XeroPhux wrote: »
    Is Mystic Dispersion mastery broken in game already for both defense and offense purposes?

Dude
    Read the merged post
    Also it's been fixed restart the game
    Omni wrote: »
    Oh boy it’s not like there’s an important last war going on for those of us on the edge of war brackets or anything...

Especially since it's been fixed man, what a tough break
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Prepping us for the upcoming MD nerf
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    Guys, guys....It is an obvious bug that is happening as they re-tool MD. It will likely get nerfed a bit and dexterity will get a buff. Don't expect this MD problem to be anything but a temporary bug.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Can I have some free stuff because it wasn't working?
  • Gorilla508Gorilla508 Posts: 24
    @Kabam Miike why is the game not down for emergency maintenance when it hurts the player base if this post was about an exploit where we were getting free revives or 5* shards the game would be down until it was fixed??????? This needs to be addressed NOW NOT IN NEXT UPDATE PERIOD!!!!!!
  • Gorilla508 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike why is the game not down for emergency maintenance when it hurts the player base if this post was about an exploit where we were getting free revives or 5* shards the game would be down until it was fixed??????? This needs to be addressed NOW NOT IN NEXT UPDATE PERIOD!!!!!!

Hi there, are you still seeing issues? Because this has been addressed, and a fix was pushed 30 minutes ago. That was approximately 30 minutes after it was first reported.
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    I am gaining power by nullifying buffs again, but the description for MD is still blank. It also doesn't look like I'm getting the fully benefit of my rank 5/5. I'd test more for you @Kabam Miike but I'm out of duel credits and quest energy now.
  • Thanks Kabam team. Good job with the quick response. As someone with t5 md I appreciate it.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I wanna point out that dexterity has no info now as well.
    So beta?

Yup. So one fixed, another broke.
  • Munrolm02Munrolm02 Posts: 88
    LOL this is definitely not working. I duel top Mystic champions like 10 different times in Mystic dispersion is triggering like crazy on dexterity
  • Dropfaith wrote: »
    I wanna point out that dexterity has no info now as well.
    So beta?

This fix should have addressed both of those. If you're still not seeing a description, please restart your game.
  • Mikea117Mikea117 Posts: 96
    As far as I can tell the percentages are lowered in MD and it’s still working but I could be wrong though....
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    edited June 2018
    Omni wrote: »

So Seatin has joined your alliance?