When does Season 3 start?

124»

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How about eliminating seasons all together. This system just have made cheating rampant and blatanly disgusting.
    It’s not often I agree with you, but unless kabam have a serious revamp of seasons they shouldn’t continue.
  • ASV27ASV27 Member Posts: 91
    edited June 2018
    Cut the season down to 2 weeks. Drop the rewards by 75% to reflect that and balance them so each tier down isn't as game changing.

Just look at AQ, move up a tier is like ~200 more glory and maybe an extra glory crystal. No one feels the need to freak out to get the next tier or kick half the alliance if you drop a tier.
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Member Posts: 169
    edited June 2018
    Wish you guys gave us a little more room to breath between Seasons... The game is so packed as it is, us players need to find time to enjoy the game
  • ArielloPLArielloPL Member Posts: 13
    Only 2 weeks break? Are you kidding me?
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Member Posts: 413 ★★
    I get it, 2 weeks is short and all but why is everyone so surprised?

It was only a month last time and Kabam had said that the last break was going to be longer than the usual break between seasons.

Who cares if the game is broken, if people are cheating and taking advantage of the system? Kabam has to make that money and Crystal Opening Whale alone isn't going to keep the lights on (okay, maybe so.)

Bugged champs, lags a plenty, poor decisions? Sounds like business as usual to me.

And the saddest thing is we'll all continue to eat it up and pander to the Kabam overlords.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    If you don't like AW, don't participate in it. I am in a chill alliance that runs 2 BGs in AW. We win some, we lose some. At the end of the day it's just a game people. Relax a little bit and enjoy your life outside the game. You can't stop all the cheaters out there.
  • BeeefsupremeBeeefsupreme Member Posts: 11
    2 weeks is more than enough. The longer the wait, the longer it is to get those season3 end rewards. Damn, must we complain about every damn thing??
    Cutting it down to 1 week would better, and make the cutoff sooner too. Give alliance jumpers less time to screw people over
    If its too hard, and u cant deal then step aside son. its just the weak minded that cant hack it. Bring season3 on!
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Member Posts: 535 ★★
    When do we get the Season 2 rewards? :D
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Member Posts: 627 ★★★
    Ankalagonn wrote: »
    When do we get the Season 2 rewards? :D

Next year
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Member Posts: 391 ★★
    Hey All,

We'll have more information for you all very soon, but I can confirm that Season 3 of Alliance Wars will kick off on July 11th.

So after all this discussion, so no changes on July 11th or?