**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Played in 5, still in alliance, didn't get rewards?

I have a serious question because I don't know the answer or what has happened. One of the members in my alliance, who has been with us since season 1 and is still in the alliance, played in 5 AW's in season 2 and didn't get his rewards. He has contacted customer support but they keep telling him he only played in 4. He has to keep opening new tickets because they keep closing them on him. I even contacted customer support on his behalf and was told due to player privacy... Blah, blah, blah. I got told no dice.
So if SOMEONE who knows the answer to this will please let me know what is going on, why he didn't get his season 2 rewards, I would deeply appreciate it. @Kabam Miike ? Season 2 was 55 or 56 days right? The oldest AW shown in the pics it's 53 days old. Look for "Nof4".
uprmdbucs1t5.png
awsnw67uoea3.png
pt3662kgszds.png
02i4zzq1mg65.png
okoxmn0kq7lr.png
mg2cxjeimlkw.png
updne9iy4u4u.png
8ah51dxd2xni.png
4bdtl0txx4s9.png
xwt3xugw1i1a.png

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Did your alliance member leave the alliance at any time? If he did, he must fight in five wars from the time he rejoins. Fighting in five wars is not enough: it has to be five since the last time he joined.

If he was with the alliance for the entire time, tell him to open a ticket and send him your screenshots so he can use them to prove he was in five wars. If that doesn't do it, I can only suggest as a last resort private message a forum mod with the ticket info and all relevant information that would prove he fought in five wars and was in the alliance the entire time. Also, this is something he or she would need to do themselves: you can't do any of it for them. You can help them by providing information like screen caps, but they have to do all the communications themselves.
  • 1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    Thanks @DNA3000 . He was with us the whole time, never left. He keeps opening tickets with customer support but they keep saying it's only 4 and closing the tickets before he can reply back.
  • edited June 2018
    Hi 1966SG,

The Support Team would be able to access the account information to see if they have meet the goals necessary to obtain the season rewards. Season 2 started on May 2nd and ran until June 26th.

Moderation is unable to access in-game accounts to verify to see if they have completed these. As this is the case, your friend will need to contact Support with the included screenshots and information.

As your friend has already reached out to our Support Team, I am going to go ahead and close this thread. Have them follow up with the ticket that they have already created.

This discussion has been closed.