**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

Nah, still in the office. Miike is here with me, as are a few others.

So you got like people working in the back on this or something? [/quote]

When you say Miike is here with you, you must mean mikes hard lemonade.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    So while we're all here, and we know that the server downtime is HORRIBLE but we've been having a decent conversation - I'm suddenly curious.

What's your favourite Marvel movie? If you could pick just one?
    @Ad0ra_ have you tried grapefruit sculpin by ballast point? That’s a great beer.

I haven't. I don't drink a lot of beer these days (I prefer gin and scotch) but I do quite enjoy most grapefruit beers I try. I googled it, it looks like a good summer drink!

The punisher =D seeing as him and DP have killed the marvel universe in books i feel they should get a buff in game ;)
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    Not sure you can beat infinity war. That was amazeballs.
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    I need a hug pls

<hug>

Aren't you glad Adora gave you a hug & not Mike. 😋
    So while we're all here, and we know that the server downtime is HORRIBLE but we've been having a decent conversation - I'm suddenly curious.

@Ad0ra_ have you tried grapefruit sculpin by ballast point? That’s a great beer.

I haven't. I don't drink a lot of beer these days (I prefer gin and scotch) but I do quite enjoy most grapefruit beers I try. I googled it, it looks like a good summer drink!

Capt America: Winter Soldier
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★

what's ur favorite type of scotch?
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    BK_1 wrote: »
    Guys, are you seriously ignoring the fact that this game has been down for 4+ hours? What the F is going on here??

No one is ignoring this. Promise.

Right, so how is this going to affect aq timer tomorrow? Please let us know. Thank you.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    My fav movie is Captain America: The Winter Soldier
  • Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    My favorite dc movie is infinity war. Shame batman dies
  • Monkey_LordMonkey_Lord Posts: 57
    edited June 2018

Does this guy count?
    jar6qolrvgaz.jpeg
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike that's a tough call for me lol I LOVE Ghost Rider I wanted him in the game for months and when he was released i flipped out lol ! But I do love Magik she was the first champ I ever awakened.. When we got the Generic Gems after Scarlett and Thor got nerfed.. So I'm split now as to if I want to r5 a 5* GR or Magik... Imo GR has best Regen in the game but Magik has best power control
  • mdsubmdsub Posts: 180
    @adora What is your favorite marvel movie?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Guys, are you seriously ignoring the fact that this game has been down for 4+ hours? What the F is going on here??

No one is ignoring this. Promise.

Right, so how is this going to affect aq timer tomorrow? Please let us know. Thank you.

I don't have an answer on that right now, sorry.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★

That's like asking to choose just one girl and settle down.
    Why????? o:)

• MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288

2003 Hulk

I kid, I kid.

Probably Thor Ragnarok with BP a close second. Thor was just on point with my sense of humor. And it was cool to see the contest mentioned in the movie.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    GR by far my favorite right now for 5.3! xD

Nah, still in the office. Miike is here with me, as are a few others.

So you got like people working in the back on this or something?

When you say Miike is here with you, you must mean mikes hard lemonade. [/quote]

Hahaha, no. But I chuckled at this. I meant the person, that works with me, that is also like a full foot taller than me.
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    @Ad0ra my favourite marvel movie is Thor ragnarok among avengers and Logan among X-Men.
  • ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    @Kabam Miike whats your opinion on corvus? Recently r5d his 5* and he has been an absolute beast
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    @Affliction I have a 4* unawakened GR... Not too sure if I should r5 him... Thoughts ? Also got a r5 awakened Magik 4*
  • ZachAttack06ZachAttack06 Posts: 74
    The Avengers. Mainly because it was the 1st marvel movie I watched with boys and since then they’ve been hooked to the Marvel universe. We’ve seen 9 in the theater and up next is AntMan.
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »

what's ur favorite type of scotch?

I don't really have one these days, but I'm not a huge fan of the overly peaty stuff. There is a time and a place for it, of course, but it's not my main preference.
  • SouranSouran Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    Please Kabam, stop treating us like we owe you for playing your game, it's time to invest in better communication with the community, and value OUR time we spend playing this, why are you the only gaming development company that don't care about this?, you s hit in our invested time.. Tomarrow we will see your apology about extended emergency maintenance with the usual arrogance and without compensation, as you always do..
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Infinity war
    Thor Ragnarok
    Deadpool 2
    Guardians of the Galaxy 2
    Black panther
    Captain America winter soilder
    Logan

Were my favorite ones
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    Maidril wrote: »
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I just checked in with the team and while I don't have an update on a time for you, I can say that this is a server issue and we are currently in contact with Google trying to get it resolved. I'll update you when I know more!

The last time we had the really big outage, I got bored and tracked the game client connections going to Google cloud. If the problem is in one of Google's SaaS systems or a virtual hosted server then unfortunately they can't add another hamster, they can't upgrade the 386, they can't just spend more money to make the system less crashy. It is more likely a complex functional problem that Kabam's developers have to work out with other service provider engineers, and those are very difficult problems to resolve.

It is still ultimately Kabam's responsibility to deliver a stable game to us, but I can understand having to work with service providers. Anyone who thinks this is straight forward has simply never had to be on the phone with them before. Be thankful for that.

Those were some of my favorite days at work. ‘What, our servers are down? Well ****, guess I can’t work for the next few hours’

Back in 2006 there was a moderate earthquake in Hawaii that knocked out power on Oahu island-wide. At first, I noticed the power went out and I thought to myself "****, a lot of my clients are going to need help and it is a Sunday." Then I quickly discovered that power was out over the entire island, and I suddenly lightened up, because when some people lose power that's a problem, but when no one has power at all then no one's going to be needing me any time soon.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,068 ★★★
    Can you guess mine?rckkjmel1vnk.jpeg
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,470 Guardian
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ if you are at the office with @Kabam Miike then you two should arm wrestle on who gets to write the next message about server downtime

Miike would have an unfair advantage, I think I have tendonitis in my elbow right now from boxing. (or maybe we HAVE arm wrestled and I've already lost, you'll never know!)

Well, that's what happens when you box for 36 hours.
  • ScottLang wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike whats your opinion on corvus? Recently r5d his 5* and he has been an absolute beast

I don't actually have him, but I have played with him. He's really good in short fights, but not as much in longer fights. However, once you have his persistent charges going, he gets much better! What do you think? Where have you been using him?
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Sirnoob2 wrote: »
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    Sooo hows everyone's day been??

well, let me tell you a story.....

All about how?

my life got flipped turned upside down...

Fresh prince of bel air ;)
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    He's definitely worthy if ur good on ur toes and know him well! With him being dubbed it basically gives him another judgment he can place on an opponent extending the times of each benefit. He doesn't need to be dubbed to be amazing AT ALL! If u have Blade to make those judgments count everytime then yes do it for 100% sure! AQ monster, questing and war champ! @Namelez
This discussion has been closed.