**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GAME IS DOWN [RESOLVED]

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.
    Disney should buy Warner next. That way, after the Dark Phoenix movie Kevin Feige can work on getting this on the screen:

XMT2.jpg
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rotelly wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike since we have some downtime can I get an answer on dominos sp2.... how does the taunt work? There isn’t a timer associated to it in the description and doesn’t show up as a debuff.

We don't have that answer right now, but I'm passing that question on right now. We might not have an answer for you for a couple days (I'm sorry, It's a long weekend here), but we'll try to get it for you as soon as we can.

So the game will be down for a couple days?
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    I'm with you @SpiderCools
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    What time is it for everyone rn ? It's 12:35 AM for me lol ! I'm waiting for the servers to come back so I can't continue u Act 4 exploration lol... Probably should've done that before Act 5 Uncollected run 😂🤔
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    mdsub wrote: »
    Ad0ra_ wrote: »
    @adora What is your favorite marvel movie?

so, I'm a horrible person because I asked you all a question that I really struggle to answer myself.

I REALLY love the X-Men. The entire commentary about being outsiders but also trying to better/help a society that also shuns them, and the stuff surrounding being different.... really resonated with me as a kid. I was an awkward as hell, nerdy kid that got bullied a lot when I was most big into that cartoon.

I was a pretty big fan of the most recent X-Men movie, I know a lot of people didn't dig it. I thought Black Panther was AMAZING and on the next level. I love how different the Deadpool movies are, and the irreverent fun that comes with them. And Infinity War made me cry because I am a damn sap. Oh and Logan. Logan was just wonderful. I really want to see the B&W edit of it, but haven't yet.

So... I dunno? Hah hah hah.

I liked Deadpool 2 a lot. They did a good job fixing the timeline & mistakes in some of the X-Men movies, mainly how bad they had screwed up on Juggernaut previously. He was the Unstoppable Juggernaut everyone expected & grew up with in the comics.

yeah, DP2 was great! I love it when I can see a movie and laugh that much. These days, with how serious everything feels... laughter is good!
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    I though they cancelled that cuz of disney buying fox

with the movies doing pretty good and Disney no longer boycotting them I doubt they will cancel them
  • Options
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike what devices do you play this game on?

Same as Ad0ra_, an iPhone 7 Plus that I have dropped way too often.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Namelez wrote: »
    What time is it for everyone rn ? It's 12:35 AM for me lol ! I'm waiting for the servers to come back so I can't continue u Act 4 exploration lol... Probably should've done that before Act 5 Uncollected run 😂🤔

1:35 am. Going sleep at 2
  • Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    Crosswolf1 wrote: »
    Well Kabam should really give everyone playing the Gold Arena either a 4* Deadpool or a 5* Goldpool since a lot of people’s grind time got screwed. Of course greed will never
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who wants to see "X-Men Vs. The Avengers"? Was thinking about that so long that I was tempted to write a Screenplay. Lol.

Write it!!

Considering it. I have an idea for a Horror Film as well. Grew up on them.

Is it about someone lurking on the forums looking to antagonize other forum members and players in a popular mobile game? Titled ‘The Lurker’ 😂😂 kidding 😜
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    lol I think they might be testing us to see how many people are eagerly wanting to play the game because I thought we were in the middle of a boycott ,this shows them that even though there is still a lot of issues in the game we still really want to play and that the boycott threat is nothing more than that.
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Adora and mike,

This game has been down for over 5 hours now. Let us know what is going on, and let us know how this is going to effect aw and aq. I’m not asking for compensation. F compensation. Check my account, I dont give a **** about meaningless comps that don’t do us any good. I only care about when we get to play, coz that’s when I spend.
  • Options
    INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
    What do I do now like really 3 star symbiote Spider-Man for alll
  • Options
    ScottLangScottLang Posts: 149
    SparkAlot wrote: »
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Miike what devices do you play this game on?

Same as Ad0ra_, an iPhone 7 Plus that I have dropped way too often.

@Kabam Miike lmao sounds like you guys need pop sockets ;D
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    @Austin555555 I hear ya bro lol I'm just chilling watching Ted.. Ted 2 DeadPool.. After Deadpool goes off I'm heading to bed lol ! Putting in Ted 1 rn so about 4 hours till I'm going to sleep
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    just a little help guys, use some of that money people spend on the game and upgrade your servers, I pay for Xbox live and there stuff never crashes...a lot of people are grinding the arena and this is lost time they can’t get back.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Alienbj13 wrote: »
    Are they still making xmen movies?

Yes
    I though they cancelled that cuz of disney buying fox

No they are still making some, the dark pheonix may be the last one under fox sometime after that we'll find out what Disney is going to do.
  • Options
    Alienbj13Alienbj13 Posts: 59
    I need a life
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    I hope there is some decent compensation planned.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    Maidril wrote: »
    Love the guardians soundtracks. About half the music at my wedding was prob from those. Didn’t go unnoticed by my groomsmen 😂.

So are all the Kabam employees in alliances together? If not, do your alliance members know your secret identities

I have the first GotG soundtrack on vinyl AND tape cassette.

Couldn't be bothered to pop for the 8-track, I see.
  • Options
    Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85

Yeah can we see that?[/quote]

hahaha. Would people really want that? Maybe we could do an occasional off-topic Q&A session?

As for the chill part - well. We are a bit stressed given the current state of things, but wanted to stay here with y'all and chat because you are admittedly being very patient with us and we really appreciate that. Really <3[/quote]

I think it’s a good thing you guys are chatting with us, kudos to you both
  • Options
    BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    x83qsk1w8mqv.png

Schedule maintenance, really?
  • Options
    mdsubmdsub Posts: 180

That was one of my favourite events in Marvel ever! I mean, House of M, Messiah Complex, Messiah War, and Second Coming is my absolute favourite, but the Phoenix Five, and the way they did a complete 180 on the ideals of the X-Men was great.

I'd like to see a cross over MCU movie version of "Fear itself" where Collosus because Unstoppable Collosus when Odin's brother Serpent gave Asguardian Hammers to Hulk, Attuma, Juggernaut, Grey Gargoyle, Thing & Absorbing man. That would be insane to see on screen.
  • Options
    SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike and @Ad0ra_ you guys are great. Thanks for chatting with us while the game is down. I probably wouldn’t be on here right now if it weren’t for u guys.
  • Options
    Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    Shrinidhi wrote: »
    @adora What is your favorite marvel movie?

so, I'm a horrible person because I asked you all a question that I really struggle to answer myself.

I REALLY love the X-Men. The entire commentary about being outsiders but also trying to better/help a society that also shuns them, and the stuff surrounding being different.... really resonated with me as a kid. I was an awkward as hell, nerdy kid that got bullied a lot when I was most big into that cartoon.

I was a pretty big fan of the most recent X-Men movie, I know a lot of people didn't dig it. I thought Black Panther was AMAZING and on the next level. I love how different the Deadpool movies are, and the irreverent fun that comes with them. And Infinity War made me cry because I am a damn sap. Oh and Logan. Logan was just wonderful. I really want to see the B&W edit of it, but haven't yet.

So... I dunno? Hah hah hah.

That's a very short answer. Btw Logan made me cry more than Infinity war did. I did r3 my 5* OML, he was my 2nd one, because I loved the movie and comics, both are very much different.

yeah, Logan cut deep. ESPECIALLY the trailer they did with Johnny Cash singing Hurt. I thought that was perfect, and breathtaking, and emotionally devastating. I loved that trailer.

Yeah that's true I actually thought you and Mike were ignoring my posts. This confirms you ain't.
  • Options
    @Ad0ra_ - I have to ask now that devices have been brought up. Is the random screen flip mid battle an Android thing, or does that happen with iOS devices too? It drives me nuts every time it decides to just flip without warning. At 1st I thought it was aggressive play that caused it. But no. No. It occasionally just happens when the phone is sitting still on a load screen. I wish screen lock prevented it, but alas no. On a final note, thanks for sticking with us, and the causal chat here. I can only imagine the frustration on that end.

P.S. - Not looking for a fix, just confirmation if it happens with iOS. As I may go for an iPad down the road as a second device. I won't buy an iPhone though (yes, I'm being redundant lol)
  • Options
    DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    Do we get half hour timers for AQ time that we have lost? @Kabam Miike
    It's been 12 hours (almost) since the AQ was started and the team isn't able to clear section 1! Please compensate the maintenance at least with 30 mins timers for today!

TIA
This discussion has been closed.