**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

blade is god tier

2»

Comments

• You started another Blade thread to say that he is overrated but he is God tier and will be nerfed? Nice spam post. Hopefully it will be shut down.

Wow. Thats very nice. I Am quitting anyways and going to shut down my life,

Hopes your shutdown MR,
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    Blade is the best champion in game. Deal with it.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    so, the highest ranking blade character i have is a 3* 4/40 sig 17.

Is blade REAL god tier or "make-believe" god-tier.

cause when i think god tier, i think of pre 12.0 SW.

I used my 3* SW to basically solo ch 4. (all but a few fights).

Is blade THAT level of god tier ? ? maybe i just need to put a few more sig stones in my 3* to win the contest?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Trumpoot wrote: »

Is blade THAT level of god tier ? ? maybe i just need to put a few more sig stones in my 3* to win the contest?

He is probably the closest to SW we have had. He isn't a "one size fits all" like SW was, but more of a specific tool for many problems kabam throws at us. No sig needed, but synergies needed.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★

Make-believe.. it’s because bunch of people shell-shocked over their AW mystics getting shredded lying about how good he is. Assuming mystics were supposed to stay disgustingly OP forever and seeing blade roast them and then acting like he does that to everything.

Sparky is better than him. Video after video coming out now comparing them head to head and sparky consistently beats him. Blade with class advantage and danger sense still can’t kill as fast as sparky against anyone.. and blade doesn’t have power drain, special evade, passive evade, shock, chain stun, and the ability to 100% shut down passive evades.

He’s not even close to SW. Neither is sparky for that matter. Anyone who says otherwise is inexperienced, never had SW at her peak, or is knowingly lying.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Blade is to overpowered. How Doctor Strange regen was nerfed but then release a insane regen ability on blade.

He either needs a nerf or bring DS pre12.0 back.
  • Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Hes over rated. Only amazing against mystics and villains. Very good against others. I regret r5ing him instead of starlord.
  • CrusherCrusher Posts: 305
    Rektor wrote: »

Make-believe.. it’s because bunch of people shell-shocked over their AW mystics getting shredded lying about how good he is. Assuming mystics were supposed to stay disgustingly OP forever and seeing blade roast them and then acting like he does that to everything.

Sparky is better than him. Video after video coming out now comparing them head to head and sparky consistently beats him. Blade with class advantage and danger sense still can’t kill as fast as sparky against anyone.. and blade doesn’t have power drain, special evade, passive evade, shock, chain stun, and the ability to 100% shut down passive evades.

He’s not even close to SW. Neither is sparky for that matter. Anyone who says otherwise is inexperienced, never had SW at her peak, or is knowingly lying.

Sparky is only better than him in damage area....
    But every other area except damage he out performs Sparky.......
  • That’s why he will be nerfed after you guys burn all your red shards on the 22nd. Watch
    Crusher wrote: »

Sparky is better than him at everything. Yea except he doesn’t regen.. who cares. You have to try to get hit by anything thanks to his evade and the constant taunts weaken opponents anyway if you do get touched. Spark is a savage against everyone. Damage over time against everyone. Who’s shock immune?

Best champ in the game. Too bad his prestige isn’t higher.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Blade is great,....if he fills all of the conditions needed to maximize his damage.

Sparky synergy
    Ability to bleed opponent
    Danger sense active

If all 3 of the above are checked off then ya his damage is great but it's how he was designed. He does great damage to the things he was made to counter....that's what a counter does.

People cried for a MD counter and now that it's here everybody that doesn't have him are complaining because they don't have him lol.....
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Blade is to overpowered. How Doctor Strange regen was nerfed but then release a insane regen ability on blade.

He either needs a nerf or bring DS pre12.0 back.

Dr. Strange's original regen was not even remotely comparable to Blade's regen. Blade has to hold block to regen. Dr. Strange just had to attack the target in the right phase. And Dr. Strange could heal more than half his health bar in one SP2 critical hit.

If Blade's regen is "insane" then Dr. Strange's regen was essentially infinite.
    That’s why he will be nerfed after you guys burn all your red shards on the 22nd. Watch

I’ll watch you disappear from the forums when he doesn’t.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Watch out for Luke Cage he’s the incoming wildcard

Sparky is better than him at everything. Yea except he doesn’t regen.. who cares. You have to try to get hit by anything thanks to his evade and the constant taunts weaken opponents anyway if you do get touched. Spark is a savage against everyone. Damage over time against everyone. Who’s shock immune?

You don't know anything then... He have 90% debuff reduction when on full power... He can counter bleed and poision node easily on act5.4 or map6...

You don't know anything then... He have 90% debuff reduction when on full power... He can counter bleed and poision node easily on act5.4 or map6...

I will say again... Sparky can't out performs him except damage

Cool story.

Power drain, autoevade specials, chain stun, taunt/weakness, damage over time that no one is immune to, shock with double damage done to robots, ability accuracy reduction, 100% passive evade shutdown, can bait specials on command, can bypass all or nothing nodes in 5.4 just by standing there and taunting, highest attack and crit rate in the game via a required evade mechanic, stronger than blade’s danger sense against every champ in the game with even stronger damage against robots.

But sure, he can’t regen so he’s worse.

• QWHAT
  • aghh!!!!!!!!!! i got blade as a 4 star!!!!! from a premuim take that!!!
  • CosmicAymarCosmicAymar Posts: 73
    edited May 2018
    ok
  • Lmaoooo