**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t login now after update - July 3rd [Merged Threads]

Comments

• MyradralMyradral Posts: 154
    This is getting ridiculous. First maintenance a couple of days ago basically made it impossible for us to finish AQ.

Now in the middle of AQ, another maintenance. Awesome.

There better be compensation coming, because the effects of this maintenance are hurting us all.
  • Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    Kabam, better out together a sweet compensation package to make up for all this “inconvenience” we’ve been dealing with.
  • KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    Just went on break at work, ready to do a little grinding in Modok arena. And now this ****, AGAIN.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    edited July 2018
    The only possible explanation for these issues with such frequency is that testing is simply not done or is completely deficient at Kabam. It's beyond ridiculous and well into the realm of negligent.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You gotta be kidding me it's down again... How many outages has there been this year and how long is this one going to take to fix not another 8-10 hours right.

Get it together.
  • thank you .... just got out of a maintenance for more than 6 hours and has already entered another ... and as always you are not even there for the injured ... reduce the AQ time ?? even it seems that's all we screwed up
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Kabam turned the aq timer back to an hour after the update. To justify the 30 minute timer again, kabam needed another crash.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    AQ day 5 and AW attack phase. Well timed update, exceed customer expectation as always!
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Can't login without the update either.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    So, after the last few emergency maintenance (unexpected downtime) issues I've experienced, I've noticed some issues when the game comes back up. Probably for the next week or so afterwards, Parry/Block/Dexterity/Dodge is always off. It becomes an annoying misstep that I can't seem to get timed right until I go back into a fight that I know and can time almost perfectly at any other time and realize it's just not triggering fast enough.

I'm not the only one, in numerous Line groups, Global chat, Alliance Chat, even here on the forums, there are always others saying the same thing then other people realize it's been happening and they couldn't put a finger on it (pun intended).

Is there any way to check this after the maintenance or during or just in general so we aren't plagued with mess ups that feel like they're our fault but really aren't?
  • LOL this is so typical, is there an effin eta at least?
  • MastiffmanMastiffman Posts: 66
    Compensation better be worth this bs what’s next 10 min aq time as we are getting screwed again
  • AlexanderpspAlexanderpsp Posts: 150
    If you put maintanance immediately after update is because you need to send us all the message with compensation for last week right ?
  • Maximus_SpankersonMaximus_Spankerson Posts: 445 ★★
    They use AWS, so it isn’t a matter of servers or capacity. It’s application architecture and deployment amateur hour that’s the issue
  • wilibearwilibear Posts: 46
    as a long time player of mcoc i don't plan on hanging the cape but guys yall make a lot of money on this game with that being said i don't think it is to much to ask for yall to invest on what makes you money i personally never played a game that went down as much as this one with that said i absolutely love this game i think it is the best game on the market but the game always crashing is how you push away people like me please figure this out
  • Another 4-5 downtime and more time is spent on the discussion than servicing the servers. : D
  • davidm22davidm22 Posts: 7
    I hope they realize they fuckd up our whole week in arenas and aq , aw . We need a fair compensation for this.
  • y7umj1wiqy3r.jpg
    I just want to play act 4. Getting sick of the unscheduled maintenance. Better be getting some serious compensation for all of this.
  • Darrellz2161Darrellz2161 Posts: 83
    I want to point out this will be second modok i wont be able to get. Also hurting our SA score,AQ,war, and my unit grinding have lost way to many shards this week! Kabam get your act together this is just stupid your one of the top 5 highest paid mobile games (mcoc) yet you cant keep it running pretty sad
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    2:09 here and contest is down for emergency fixing, come on add some on that epic reward we have coming.
  • I suggest you guys should invest more in quality assurance. Or if you have already invested in qa, then fire them and hire new one's. They seems to be of no use.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    So we who started a Pym quest. Will we get compensated? I'm guessing not probably our fault for starting it
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    And I think our AW timer is about expire
  • DbofsuDbofsu Posts: 15
    Was in the middle of master run in micro realm and this happens. Better get my money back for spending 20 bucks to get the extra pump canisters. Plus the canisters that were gifted.
    Yall make all that money and don't use it to get better servers or equipment?
  • Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    I’ve seen some things in my time, but a game that goes backwards update by update is something else.
  • DOA40DOA40 Posts: 94
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    everyone says they want to boycott kabam and instead it is kabam that boycotts us :D:D:D

I’m beginning to wonder if this is some kind of counter revenge for the upcoming boycott.
  • I was in an alliance quest and just the dormammu fight was left !!! We ll loose 90,000 points for this I guess..