Summoners, due to a technical issue, this week's series of Alliance Quests will be cancelled at 4pm PT. There will not be any Rewards for this series. The next series of Alliance Quests will start on April 18 at 12pm PT. We will be assessing the impact on Alliances and compensating accordingly, as well as returning Alliance Tickets.

No compensation received - July 6 European time

CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Dear Kabam

I logged in during July 6 European time GMT + 2. Now I see a post on Facebook that every one logged in during July 6 will get a 5* crystal. Also here on the forum some announcements is made about compensation. So please confirmed that us in non-US timezones are treated equally otherwise this global game isn’t easy to understand.

ocnbx9bn0vis.jpeg
90muorxxhifk.jpeg

Comments

• Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    That all sounds like a giant load of 💩.

I’ve been on and off all day and I’ve seen absolutely no one talking about this crystal. Also, if this were a true thing, the MCOC Reddit page would be be overflowing with posts about what they pulled. I think you got punked. Either that or you suck at trolling.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Fake
  • CometEarthCometEarth Posts: 59
    The first pic is fake the second says only the Pym disk will be given by July 6 the rest compensation will be given later
  • CeresCPHCeresCPH Posts: 69
    I’m glad to see it just seems like a fake picture. I may have been tricked .... :smiley:
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Super fake
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    How could you even fall for that
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 11,681 ★★★★★
    The first picture the text is crooked. Not real at all.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    So so so so so false
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    Expectation: 5* featured crystal..
    Reality: 2* Ant Man.. to save the universe...
  • Hey there, the first picture is not a post from us. You can find the post detailing plans for the compensation for the downtime on June 29th/30th here. Hope that helps clear up any confusion!
This discussion has been closed.