**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GWENPOOLE CUTOFFS AND ARENA DATE?

Hey guys, I am going to go for GwenPoole as a four star basic...
I have questions:
1. Does anyone know the cutoff?
I currently have a tiny roster (16 four stars and 62 three stars)
So how many points would she go for...
How much to be safe...

2.Does anyone know the actual day of the arena?
Some people say that there will be a memory lane arena and some people say that it will be skipped in arena. I am really confused. Is there a memory lane arena or not.

I really want to get GwenPoole since half of my four stars are TRASH... I literally have the worst characters in the game(Iron PT, Spidergwen,H.T.Duck and Abomination)
I'm saving up a crazy amount of arena boost crystals and i am going to pull a few all nighters so I want to get the exact numbers.
It's vacation time so we can all do all nighters!

Comments

• Options
    4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    I think mike has confirmed that the memory lane crystal arena wont happen..but something will happen at that date...Hope will be something so the gwenpool arena will be a featured focused arena so the cutoffs will be lower for gwp
  • Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    One-Billion.jpg

In all seriousness, probably 4-5.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    She will be poplar so wouldn't be surprised if she goes for 5.5 mil or more, As for date not sure, memory lane crystals might be next then if it is Gwen will be after that
  • Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I am planning to go for 7.5 million.
    Yes... I have no life
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Yes... I have no life
    You plan but can you?, that roster is tiny and you could end burned up and then you'll be hating everything. Do your maths and start just if it's realistic for you. I have been in the same place and never again, ill not waste my time and life.
  • Options
    WonderjayWonderjay Posts: 20
    Gwenpool will be July6 &10. I believe Psylocke will be the feature which is good news for Gwenpool. Also July 10th is t4 arena.. More good news. With that being said, still plan on 5-6 million for GP.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    Wonderjay wrote: »
    Gwenpool will be July6 &10. I believe Psylocke will be the feature which is good news for Gwenpool. Also July 10th is t4 arena.. More good news. With that being said, still plan on 5-6 million for GP.

Where did you get those information ?
  • Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    TKal wrote: »

It's made up guessing. He doesn't know.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★

It's made up guessing. He doesn't know.

Yeah cause officially nothing has been said about that. They only said memory lane crystal won't happen. That's all we can be sure of
  • Options
    I_am_Groot wrote: »
    Yes... I have no life
    You plan but can you?, that roster is tiny and you could end burned up and then you'll be hating everything. Do your maths and start just if it's realistic for you. I have been in the same place and never again, ill not waste my time and life.

It's ok... I have on,l missed a basic four star once.... venompoole
    I went for him and missed out by 300k...but I had a really tiny roster back then and I was **** at calculating arena. (You know what's ironic? I pulled him four star from a prenium a week later, then a month after, I pulled him again from a four star crystal so he's awakened)

Anyways, I think I've got this... I have a lot of boosts, I can get 270k minimum after using all my champs (and my roster is still growing) and it's vacation and I'm good at pulling all nighters. I could do maybe 8-10 rounds using all my three/four stars everyday.

So if I calculated correctly, I should be able to get above 6 million every day.

• Options
    Yes... I have no life

It's ok... I have only missed a basic four star once.... venompoole
    I went for him and missed out by 300k...but I had a really tiny roster back then and I was **** at calculating arena. (You know what's ironic? I pulled him four star from a prenium a week later, then a month after, I pulled him again from a four star crystal so he's awakened)

Anyways, I think I've got this... I have a lot of boosts, I can get 270k minimum after using all my champs (and my roster is still growing) and it's vacation and I'm good at pulling all nighters. I could do maybe 8-10 rounds using all my three/four stars everyday.

So if I calculated correctly, I should be able to get above 6 million every day.

I meant to say only not on,l first paragraph.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I already have her, and can say she's a great champ. I wouldn't put her in the same category as Dr Voodoo or Hyperion though. I wouldn't be surprised if she hits 6m, but it depends on who the featured champ is. I'd be tempted to try to dupe her, but that's a lot of grinding for an awakening gem...
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I already have her, and can say she's a great champ. I wouldn't put her in the same category as Dr Voodoo or Hyperion though. I wouldn't be surprised if she hits 6m, but it depends on who the featured champ is. I'd be tempted to try to dupe her, but that's a lot of grinding for an awakening gem...

She's worth it. Although she doesn't need it to be useful. She's my little ninja. Between the Bleed and Incinerate stacks and the Stun, she has a pretty fast kill rate. I'd actually put her right along side them. She's great for speed.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    She is great for me! I love her very much!
  • Options
    JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    Well think about it cutoffs are increasing and Hyperion went for 6.5 so I'm assuming she's gonna go for around 7M+
  • Options
    striker_overlordstriker_overlord Posts: 15
    JayT1996 wrote: »
    Well think about it cutoffs are increasing and Hyperion went for 6.5 so I'm assuming she's gonna go for around 7M+

That 6.5M is because of the android arena super boosts, it will fall the same as DV which is 5.9M
  • Options
    TeeJayFlashTeeJayFlash Posts: 152
    the best thing that could happen is...over 200k hit the rank rewards cutoff..and...and..people stop making "cutoff" posts...these posts only drive up scores, then the community has the nerve to say its kabams fault..
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Yes... I have no life

What do you do for a living...? Sheesh
  • Options
    SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Feeney234 wrote: »
    Yes... I have no life

What do you do for a living...? Sheesh

I AM GUESSING he doesnt make a living. He said he is havin vacations so I THINK he is a school guy (or college)
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Yes... I have no life

Well, 8-10 rounds per day are 16 to 20 hours. PLAYING.
    That is a Lot.
    Once I had some free days and I planned grind the whole day, just did around 12 hours and barely did it. Eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, resting some minutes of that hell, hours happen.

Plus. I don't know whether I mindunderstood you, but you would get just 2.7mill per day in 10 rounds.

Anyway, if you can and you WANT then I wish you Good Luck and Boldness because you'll need it.
    You know the moral, it's better to try and fail than to never try at all.
    Tell us how was your grind.
  • Options
    Yes... I have no life

That is a Lot.
    Once I had some free days and I planned grind the whole day, just did around 12 hours and barely did it. Eating, sleeping, using the bathroom, resting some minutes of that hell, hours happen.

Plus. I don't know whether I mindunderstood you, but you would get just 2.7mill per day in 10 rounds.

Anyway, if you can and you WANT then I wish you Good Luck and Boldness because you'll need it.

I will... The 3 days of my life are worth risking for a character who is extremely good, and the best skill character!
  • Options
    Yes... I am in middle school. I wouldn't do this on school nights or even weekends.

Btw: my MCoC name is Derpy avenger (ironically) so maybe someone could assess my account and champs
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    The best skill? you dont have Crossbones do you...

I have both unduped at R4 and would put them on a level playing field. They both use some great stacking buffs/debuffs, although GP's bleed is very opponent specific (harder champs don't trigger bleed as often).

8 rounds of fighting per day with a job? No problem. That's the joys of living in the south Pacific. Round 1 of arenas start on Friday morning and have 2 full weekend days. I can only do 5 rounds on Friday (breakfast, lunch, then 3 rounds at night), but then have the full weekend open.

Although now I can rattle off 325k per round (unboosted, add 50k if I boost 3*), so I don't need to grind as many rounds as I used to.

If the kid wants to grind his summer vacation and "drive up" the cutoff, good for him. Grind away little bro!
  • Options
    Marito2709Marito2709 Posts: 8
    I already have it as five stars 4/55 but I still want it as a four star because gwenpool is a great champion and one its not enough
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,674 Guardian
    Yes... I have no life

That is a Lot.

I will... The 3 days of my life are worth risking for a character who is extremely good, and the best skill character!

If you're actually willing to put up that much time, you'll land around 8 million. I'll be shooting for Gwenpool just to awaken mine when she comes around (assuming I don't draw her before then), and I'm not going to go anywhere that high. Nothing is absolutely certain, but I'm pretty sure that's not much of a risk. I think Gwenpool will probably end up around 5.4 - 5.7 million. Only Hyperion has managed to exceed 6 million, and not even Hyperion could do it twice in a row.

Mind you, I fully intend to shoot significantly higher than that. I always aim much higher than I think the cutoff will land, because it would be idiotic to aim for the precise score you think the cutoff will land at. That's reducing your chances to get the champion to a coin toss, assuming you're right in the first place.
  • Options
    The best skill? you dont have Crossbones do you...[/quote]

Ok... let me reword it....
    One of the best skills.
  • Options
    WonderjayWonderjay Posts: 20

From the Trucos wesite is where i got the timeline for GP ,featured hero, and T4 dates. The cutoff is just a guess because that is all anyone can do for that part.