**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should The New Season Of Alliance War Be Postponed? VOTE NOW!

As title states, I don't see any thread immediately below this and I think this is a main concern with the current issues with the game. Vote now, keep this bumped to the top and let the devs know what you think.

Should The New Season Of Alliance War Be Postponed? VOTE NOW! 208 votes

YES
80% 167 votes
NO
19% 40 votes
OTHER OPTION (COMMENT BELOW)
0% 1 vote

Comments

• ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    Keep this up top! Make sure Kabam knows what is up!
  • definitely. half of my ally members cant even run their phone due to the overheating.
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    How can we play due to battery draining & overheating.

I’m even thinking to take a break till they fix the issue .. i don’t want to ruin my phone, As Apple support team adviced me to stop playing the game for a while till they found out what’s goin on.
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    Keep up top
  • PorkChopExpressPorkChopExpress Posts: 47
    Played 1 path in uncollected monthly battery went from 95% to 77%, iPhone X
  • ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    easy yes here.... if anyone thinks playing aw while the game is blowing up phones they're out of their minds.
  • gabmucs_MYgabmucs_MY Posts: 143
    Bring this post up.
  • SimonMacauSimonMacau Posts: 9
    Absolutly YES!!!! There are no conditions to start the new season with the "burning phones" out there!
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    No it shouldn't, use an Android phone
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    So when Android phones are handicapped we're told by all the iOS guys to suck it up and stop whining but when it's the other way around, Kabam is supposed to put the entire game on hold for you?
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Unless the current issues are fixed, I can't see how the next season could be considered any shade of legitimate.
  • ShredderN7ShredderN7 Posts: 5
    Is really not fair that season should start tomorrow, delayed one week or 2 when the main problem is resolved. Many of the members of my alliance had this problem and can't play with this conditions. Only the people with new iphone and android will have great advantage this season.
  • MahvelMahvel Posts: 67
    I was all for the 11th start date but the game is a mess right now. Recently I can't go more than 3 rounds in arena without having to restart. Luckily I have not been affected much in AQ or AW but some of my alliance member have been.
  • Razer_Boltz619Razer_Boltz619 Posts: 131 ★★
    With all the recent problems, bugs, overheating, and bad connection i think introducing season 3 now is a horrible idea simply because most alliances and people will be screwed over and it wont be as competitive.
  • We were supposed to have ONLY two weeks to relax between aw seasons, to built up resources, rebuild part of the alliance from people leaving or changes needed, digest new strategies for aq and aw coming, BUT instead what we had to do was deal with the diversity thing, rebel to get the well deserved compensation for the downtime (which never got what we deserved), deal with the aq tier problem and imagine what the mod meant in his message, and of course buy some good fire security deal for phones and home. Well that’s a big Yes on postponing aw season
  • Hey Everybody,

We have decided to delay the launch of Alliance Wars Season 3. You can read all about it here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81210/delaying-alliance-wars-season-3
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    This last war was an epic pile of death. Lots of issues.

Thank you for trying to get it right instead of going right now.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    They did

We died a bunch to a terrible defender on an easy node with all sorts of issues with phones.
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    Hey Everybody,

We have decided to delay the launch of Alliance Wars Season 3. You can read all about it here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/81210/delaying-alliance-wars-season-3

Shame... I was quite looking forward to the season rewards
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    I wouldn't mind Season 3 going on as scheduled. Just gotta go stick my iPhone in my freezer for a few minutes or something before I attack in AW! haha

Not going to complain about it being postponed until Kabam can cool down our phones though...
  • If season 3 isn't postponed it will show gross negligence on the part of Kabam.

They have made Alliance War the most competitive aspect of the game. Advancement in this game relies on AW rewards. With the current overheating issues they need to postpone it indefinitely. Wars will be won and lost based on summoner's inability to login and play.

This game has been degrading since 12.0 but much more rapidly in the recent weeks. This overheating issue has the potential to permanently damage people's phones and batteries. Kabam needs to do the right thing here and postpone season 3 of AW and work on fixing this issue before moving forward with any new content. It is absolutely unfair to the community if they move forward at this time. Step up and do the right thing Kabam.
  • If season 3 isn't postponed it will show gross negligence on the part of Kabam.

They have made Alliance War the most competitive aspect of the game. Advancement in this game relies on AW rewards. With the current overheating issues they need to postpone it indefinitely. Wars will be won and lost based on summoner's inability to login and play.

This game has been degrading since 12.0 but much more rapidly in the recent weeks. This overheating issue has the potential to permanently damage people's phones and batteries. Kabam needs to do the right thing here and postpone season 3 of AW and work on fixing this issue before moving forward with any new content. All alliance content should be put on hold until this issue is addressed. It is absolutely unfair to the community if they move forward at this time. Step up and do the right thing Kabam.
This discussion has been closed.