**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

DOES LUKE CAGE SUCK AS A MCOC HERO ???

2»

Comments

• hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Took mine to rank 4. Love him!
    Exhaustion provides a form of power control as well as attack boost.
    *4/55
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    way too many other champs better than him that still make him useless
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Cage is now one of the best science champions, top 3 probably, great damage, stun, bleed immune, awakened ability adds a nice insurance if you mess up. High Demi god level. Mines 3/45 awakened and I wish I had taken him to 4/55 instead of hulk
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I took the collector with him alone.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Calm your caps lock spam self down son. Spamming the forums is uncool
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Porky_Ca wrote: »
    Yep i did because with me i feel that some of the MCOC hero's should be played at a 3 star level and never go beyond that into the 4/5/6 levels......that's just me as a player.

I was sad to do this but i sold off at the 4 star level

(1) Howard The Duck
    (2) Ghost Rider
    (3) Luke Cage
    (4) Cable

(1) With the ducky they should have him out of that robot machine **** and have him fighting enemy's on his feet....like he did back in the old school comic versions......and have him with 3 new special attacks to make you laugh and to have a lot fun playing him in fights. :D:D:D As he is now he is way to slow and will make you lose fights when you really need him to come though.......but he is good in general to use in event quest and quicky match stuff.......better at a 3 star slot in my view.

(2) The same thing with Ghosty sort of but his damage is not all that good and he needs to have some more cooler special attacks to round out his mean frame of being.......also better in a 3 star slot

(3) See comment about him on thread

(4) I don't even like this X-man.....at all but have him i have him in a 2 star mode and think he's ok.....that gun is what i don't like so much about him it stays in the way when you try to get a hit on your enemy....his special attacks are ok but anything higher then 3 star no way.

Ok folks let me know what you think hope i have not made anybody to upset with my views on these hero's but it takes a rainbow to make a Mosaic Art piece shine in beauty and we all need to share our view points Kudo's as always and happy combat as the MCOC motto would have it o:)o:)o:)

You should probably delete the game
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    Alright gessh you guys are hard on a fellow MCOC family brother but that's ok because i shall rise again and get my Magneto any how LOL :)
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    Luke Cage is my go to for any mystics, and I keep him in reserve for the finial boss I have never been KOed when fighting with cage, one of my favorite champs.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Hes a beast
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    yeah... just never sell champs. at all.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,648 Guardian
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Wants 4 star Magneto
    Sold 4 star Ghost Rider

*head explodes*

Ghost Rider takes time to learn how to play well. If you don't take the time to experiment, and don't have a source of information to educate you, he can seem oddly weak.

One of the reasons why I advocate not selling champs ever, is because what you think it can do and what the people around you are telling you it can do could be completely wrong. I'd say for 90% of the players who play this game, both statements are true more than half the time.
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I believe a Netflix Luke Cage with a hoody would be sick
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    Bro...........please Google or Youtube a Champion Tier list before you do anything else to your roster. You will benefit from it. And you'll regret selling Cage. That indestructible comes in real handy against those "first hit unblockable" nodes
  • Porky_CaPorky_Ca Posts: 72
    Well i just got Ghosty back but a 3 star and even got Taskmaster to boot :)
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Yep i did because with me i feel that some of the MCOC hero's should be played at a 3 star level and never go beyond that into the 4/5/6 levels......that's just me as a player.

I was sad to do this but i sold off at the 4 star level

(1) Howard The Duck
    (2) Ghost Rider
    (3) Luke Cage
    (4) Cable

(1) With the ducky they should have him out of that robot machine **** and have him fighting enemy's on his feet....like he did back in the old school comic versions......and have him with 3 new special attacks to make you laugh and to have a lot fun playing him in fights. :D:D:D As he is now he is way to slow and will make you lose fights when you really need him to come though.......but he is good in general to use in event quest and quicky match stuff.......better at a 3 star slot in my view.

(2) The same thing with Ghosty sort of but his damage is not all that good and he needs to have some more cooler special attacks to round out his mean frame of being.......also better in a 3 star slot

(3) See comment about him on thread

(4) I don't even like this X-man.....at all but have him i have him in a 2 star mode and think he's ok.....that gun is what i don't like so much about him it stays in the way when you try to get a hit on your enemy....his special attacks are ok but anything higher then 3 star no way.

Ok folks let me know what you think hope i have not made anybody to upset with my views on these hero's but it takes a rainbow to make a Mosaic Art piece shine in beauty and we all need to share our view points Kudo's as always and happy combat as the MCOC motto would have it o:)o:)o:)

This is the nicest way to put this only would sell a 4* Luke Cage and furthermore only an insane person would even think of selling Ghost Rider and I read all about how you see champions and stuff but the fact is you ain't gonna make it anywhere selling good 4* champions I have a duped maxed out 4* ghost rider and he has always been my mvp make smarter decision in the future
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    1.Hulk ***Green One***
    2.Jean Grey DP
    3.Thor
    4. Green Goblin
    5. Magneto
    6. Doc Octopus
    7. Night Crawler

Be nice to get those instead in a 4 star mode :D

Sorry dude but selling 4* ghost Rider was a big mistake sure his damage ain't all there but it has never been a problem for me and his utility beyond makes up for it
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Love my luke. Especially on ms weeks. he owns her.
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    I was interested in reading your post until the part about selling champs, then I stopped reading. Never ever sell a champ for any reason. No matter how bad they are.
  • Ja1970Ja1970 Posts: 114
    I have to agree with fishman, i took my 5* to rank 4, absolutely a monster in uncollected quests, aq, aw, he allows for mistake and just rips some solid damage in those events. I use him more then any other champ, and i also have GR, AA, Blade at rank 4 too.
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    luke cage is awesome hes a demi god tier champion, its not debatable there is no speculation about this. anyone who says otherwise doesnt know what they are talking about. the only champions he isnt good against is champions that shrug off debuffs like kingpin av etc....