**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Should kabam add a 4* awakening gem crystal to the uncollected rewards?

Should kabam add a 4* awakening gem crystal to the uncollected rewards? 82 votes

Yes
54%
Jh_DezAakashFinlynndCrkwestOllyoxenfreeAppleisgodFeeney234henriesGhgGAM3RGUYudhabajDERPYREVENGERViper_DeLuxeDarkrider05Vintage773igotgame1075ShaheerFIazSgtAnime1AKTEKG0311 45 votes
No
18%
SolswerdDezz_1Primmer79SpeedbumpphillgreenStryke71121SpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756Fantasy_91CupidkillllaxdicekayRicemanSnakepHolyDracjass222 15 votes
Stupid
9%
BapoiDOKTOROKTOPUSSuper_Mitch_83JonibärchenIcsGrecDoctorJezmoneyAnthinho 8 votes
Dont care
17%
LeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusTimone147NinjAlancrogsEthans8279KennadoSn1pes130adknight27BlaZeNPaytoPlayVoltolosNoob2435Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 14 votes

Comments

• FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Yes
    Honestly a class 5* gem doesn't feel too much to ask either (Prof Hoff gave me that notion) but this is a fine minimum
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Stupid
    Uncollected rewards are fine as is.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    Yes
    maybe as a 100% completion reward
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Finlynnd wrote: »
    Honestly a class 5* gem doesn't feel too much to ask either (Prof Hoff gave me that notion) but this is a fine minimum

I agree, am I the only one that feels Uncollected rewards are kinda measley?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Or some more T1A. They are doing a good job of trying to make them more prevalent but still odd that there’s none in uncollected.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

Idk 9000 T5B, 2500 6* shards, and close to a full 5* crystal are pretty beastly rewards. They are almost on par with season rewards which is pretty crazy given the different amounts of effort that need to go into each.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    No
    I still feel the monthly eq for UC is among the best rewards to consistently get in the game. I feel they are fine the way they are, for now.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    No
    I voted no, I'd rather see a class gem added to exploration of master :smiley:
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    I'm not uncollected. But it should be added
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    No

That would really unbalance the game. Every month uncollected people would be able to get a 1/6th chance of getting the awakening gem they need if we are being conservation. The only way I see this being put in is if they remove the 10k 5* shards
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    There are 6 quests in 5.2. There are 6 classes of champions. So how about a 4* gem of each class be added in exploration of each quest in 5.2?
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Dont care

That’s about on par with hoff saying Angela is poison immune...
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Stupid
    Why not add a 4star gem to Master (or even Heroic) ?

Why not add something that would help the "smaller" players?
    Not everyone has a roster big enough for Uncollected. Some can't even explore the events from which you can obtain 4star gems.

For one that can explore Uncollected it's very likely that a 4star awakening gem is useless, whereas for someone with a much smaller roster, a gem can really make a difference.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★

Idk 9000 T5B, 2500 6* shards, and close to a full 5* crystal are pretty beastly rewards. They are almost on par with season rewards which is pretty crazy given the different amounts of effort that need to go into each.

Nvm, I just never bother paying attention to Uncollected rewards *facepalm*
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Stupid
    4* have become irrelevant to me