**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit purchase, no units [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Hi just purchased 2 $9. 99 packs of units and didn't received any units and it charged my card.
  • I purchased the unit pack for 4.99 two times and didn't receive the units. Someone help me out please....
  • LoboEliteLoboElite Posts: 2
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi All,

If you are having this issue, can you please post or send me your in-game name?

In game name LoboElite
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    ☆mega☆ purchased 9.99 SL loot bag. Never received units
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks, big props to Ahab for escalating this quickly.

Thank you to everyone that has reported this. Our team is currently looking into the issue, and we will ensure that those that have made a purchase but have not received items will receive what they have paid for. We are currently working to identify the issue so it can be resolved.
  • GuntoxGuntox Posts: 1
    In game name Guntox. I sent a ticket in as well.
    Guntox wrote: »
    In game name Guntox. I sent a ticket in as well.

thanks, dude! or dudette! (I use dude for everyone, but I forget some people don't like that)

we appreciate the reports.
    Hey folks - please don't provide screenshots of personal payment info here in the forums for all to see, protect your personal information! In-game user id's are fine right now. Stay safe B)
  • PalmerxPalmerx Posts: 1
    Hi All,

Palmerx, hope this gets sorted soon :smiley:
  • 001_kunal21001_kunal21 Posts: 15
    In game name, 001.kunal21 purchased 100$ worth of units.
  • VidikamonVidikamon Posts: 5
    Hi All,

I have the problem. Game name is Vidikamon @Kabam Ahab

Thanks
    Hey folks - it looks like the issue itself has been resolved for future transactions, but now we need to sort things out for those still missing items. We'll have to look at things on a case by case basis and review each account's transaction history, but will absolutely get this sorted out for everyone.

and a reminder - don't post personal payment information in this thread! Thanks :)
  • Exact same problem here, got charged for two Peter's wallet unit packs but didn't get any units.
  • shogeckashogecka Posts: 9
    Better hurry up. Offer ends in 15 hours and I am quite sure the vast majority of current purchases were to buy the offer. If I cant get it you may as well give me my money back.
  • SDAATRSDAATR Posts: 70
    edited July 2018
    I bought a Odin's vault with a gift card but didn't receive any units ... IGN - BILLY BADASS
  • NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    IGN njvictor but I think my issue my be different @Ad0ra I posted a screenshot I can’t even purchase units atm because says purchases no longer available
  • NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    bknd9o9pcv2h.png

I am on an iOS device also and tried deleting the app and redownloading the app on two different devices but can’t seem to get it to work
  • Logan_wpn_11Logan_wpn_11 Posts: 30
    edited July 2018
    In game stg215 @ad0ra_
    I purchased 2 Star lord loot bags, for the offer of 2 t3 mutant catalyst for 400 units. Now my offer has expired due to it only being available for 1 hour. If you can just take 400 units and provide me with those t3 mutants in exchange that would be greatly appreciated.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited July 2018
    I purchased (3) Peter Parker's wallet @ $4.99 ea.
    In game name Mad-Titan72.

I purchased these for one of the limited time crystal shard offers. Will this issue be resolved before the offers expire?
  • Somethingsome in-game ID, purchased 3 x135 unit deal and got bupkiss.
  • VidikamonVidikamon Posts: 5
    @Ad0ra_ @Kabam Ahab will the units be added to the account before the Crystal shards cache offer expires? I bought the units specifically and only for that purpose. I don't want to spend more money to buy units to get the offer before it expires.

Thank you
  • bimaX2013bimaX2013 Posts: 2
    i got the same problem like this topic, i hope its can resolve immediately
    I had an error as well. The purchase shows up in my Google play account but I never received the credits.

i have the same problem
    Opolox6 wrote: »
    I went to buy units and didnt get the units idk whats going on

i have the same problem
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    IGN is RevengeSevenFold. I purchased an Odin for $99.99. Please hurry!!!! I need the units to purchase the offer that ends in like 4 hours!!!
    Any idea what the time frame looks like "Ad0ra" or @Kabam Ahab
  • AditzapAditzap Posts: 1
    IGN is aditzap. Same issue with me. I purchased 2 black panther treasures but no units show up. Thanks.
  • When will we get our money back or units . Stuck on act 5 was trying to get revives and energy last night
  • Cobraraul is my game name