**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit purchase, no units [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AriikAriik Posts: 30
    It's nice that you are looking at getting the paid items into our accounts, but the only reason I bought some units was for these offers. What are you going to do about that portion? In game name Ariik1
  • HERO2050HERO2050 Posts: 3
    Bought 100 dollar deal got charged twice and did not get the units. So mad right now!!!
  • megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    Still waiting for my units. In game name ☆mega☆
    Multiple charges to my account. Stuck in a quest and can't revive. Now I've wasted a whole day worth of energy
  • OutaOuta Posts: 3
    I'm in the middle of a labyrinth run and I had to purchased units from the store. I purchased the 50$ package and didn't get any units so I thought oh maybe the payment didn't go through so I went again and bought the 30$ package and again no units are shown in my account. I checked my email and I did get two receipts from Google play for 80$ total. I went the support on the app and complained and got a generic email similar to another I received last month when I just lost 200 units for no reason (200 units disappeared from my account). Bugs are acceptable in any game but to purchase in app purchases with real money and get nothing is not acceptable. I need those units back all 80$ + 200 lost units now.
  • KilraveKilrave Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Happened to me twice. In game name Kilrave. I only purchased the units to get the Greater Crystal Shard Cache. If I don't get the units in the next 2 hours before the offer ends, I would want a refund instead.
    Any update from the staff on whether or not these offers will be extended? If not what kind of compensation are you going to do for the players who are missing out on these offers even though they purchased units specifically for this?
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    Dont wait unit everytime u pay for it. İ think it may be intentional a new system of kabam.

Odin: quarentees no unit %5 chance to 3100 unit 😂
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

We are still working through this issue on a case by case basis to review each account's transaction history, and ensure that everyone gets the items they purchased. Thank you all for your patience.
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

We are still working through this issue on a case by case basis to review each account's transaction history, and ensure that everyone gets the items they purchased. Thank you all for your patience.

That's nice, but like multiple people have said these offers are expiring and for me that means missing out on a 4 and 5* plus another 4 or 5. What are you going to do about this? IGN Ariik1
  • shogeckashogecka Posts: 9
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi all,

5 hours on the offer left. And Im out $200. Seriously. Just refund everyone so we can repurchase before the offer expires.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey peeps - for everyone raising concerns about offers, you make a good point and we are digging into this. I don't have a specific answer yet, but we are looking into it. Thanks!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    NJVictor wrote: »
    IGN njvictor but I think my issue my be different @Ad0ra I posted a screenshot I can’t even purchase units atm because says purchases no longer available

this is different, indeed - you'll need to contact customer support directly.
  • NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    @Ad0ra I have submitted 3 tickets and am now on my fourth one unfortunately and still haven’t had the issue resolved and did everything the support team asked me to do... not sure what else to
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Offer has officially expired. You have got to give an extension to those who were screwed by this bug/issue. Most people bought units specific for the offer that just expired. I bought an Odin for the 2500 units so I could purchase. Thank God I didn't attempt multiple times.
    At this point give those who submitted the tickets the greater shard pack and their units for the trouble.
  • I posted last night and now can't find the thread. I purchased just a 4.99 unit offer and did not receive. My in game name is horn opolous. Please let me know what you are doing about it thanks.
  • Puck78Puck78 Posts: 1
    35 minutes to buy crystal shard cache!!
    Sure wish I had my units @Ad0ra_!!
    Yeah this is the last time I'll ever buy units. 😒
  • Primo_SSPrimo_SS Posts: 2
    Is there anything else im suppose to do besides the support tickets i put in just making sure i did my part
  • I couldn’t purchase the ultimate bundle .... due that “emergency maintenance”
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    In game name 10or Strong (and this has been reported to support when it initially happend, case 04819826)

In addition to the money we lost, what about the time-sensitive reasons we had purchased the units? For instance, I had made my purchase having just completed the Event Quest on the Uncollected difficulty, so they had the offer made with the extra 30-minute reduction in price for the completion package deal there. Will we be able to take advantage of those offers that this bug cost us, as well?
    In game name 10or Strong (and this has been reported to support when it initially happend, case 04819826)

In addition to the money we lost, what about the time-sensitive reasons we had purchased the units? For instance, I had made my purchase having just completed the Event Quest on the Uncollected difficulty, so they had the offer made with the extra 30-minute reduction in price for the completion package deal there. Will we be able to take advantage of those offers that this bug cost us, as well?

Short answer no, kabam answer: We are evaluating everything on a case by case basis.
  • OutaOuta Posts: 3
    edited July 2018
    Still stuck in the middle of my labyrinth run. When are we getting those units back?

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • Me: Hi I just bought this vehicle you're standing next to, but I haven't been given any of the paperwork, or the keys...or well anything. I thought there was a mistake in the payment so I processed it again with you guys to make sure everything was on the up and up. It wasn't till I checked with my bank that I actually payed twice the amount for no product.

Dealer: I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your purchase, but you aren't getting your money back. We'll provide you this car (at an undisclosed later date) AND the second one you purchased as well.

Me: I don't want two cars just the one, can't you refund me for the second purchase as this was, it turns out, a problem on your end? That would make things super simple...and fair.

Dealer: I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your purchase, but you aren't getting your money back. We'll provide you this car (at an undisclosed later date) AND the second one you purchased as well...

Any other business would refund the purchased amount as it's fair and good customer service, but I can guarantee you kabam will not refund any of these purchases, even for those that bought multiple packages before realizing they were still being charged, but not getting the product. Could you imagine the kind of support you get from kabam, being provided by other businesses like above? They would be out of business pretty damn quick.
  • Hey Everybody,

We wanted to let those of you that purchased units for time limited offers know that once we have sent you all your units, we will be re-enabling yesterday's offer. This will only be for those that were affected by this issue. This will require no action on your part, so you don't need to send in a ticket, or anything of the like.

For those of you that may have had a different special limited-time offer appear, like the one available for completing a Monthly Quest or part of Evangeline Lilly's Champion Challenge, if you would like that offer to be re-enabled, you will need to send a ticket to our Support team. Please do not do this until after you have received the units you tried to purchase.

We don't have a specific timeline for the return of your Units/Items quite yet, our goal is to get the missing Units and Items out to you by the end of day Tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience!
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Posts: 140 ★★
    Still waiting on kabam to fix the unit store and occasional lag issues but lets focus on the first part...you know...the only way your game actually makes money. I have been hit with so many issues in this game affecting my performance and cant even make up for things that are your fault BY BUYING MY WAY OUT OF IT. I hate to admit it but i love this game so much and its one of my only outlets and all your garbage has me in tears LITERALLY. I finally got into a great alliance and you are making me look like i have never played this game at a high level. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HIRE A TECHNICAL TEAM THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING
  • Primo_SSPrimo_SS Posts: 2
    I just got an email from google saying i will get refund alot of people are mad at kabam but it really wasnt there fault it sucks i have to wait another day for refund but thats ok i just wanted to say thanks for keeping me informed the whole time
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Nichoas_1 wrote: »
    Still waiting on kabam to fix the unit store and occasional lag issues but lets focus on the first part...you know...the only way your game actually makes money. I have been hit with so many issues in this game affecting my performance and cant even make up for things that are your fault BY BUYING MY WAY OUT OF IT. I hate to admit it but i love this game so much and its one of my only outlets and all your garbage has me in tears LITERALLY. I finally got into a great alliance and you are making me look like i have never played this game at a high level. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HIRE A TECHNICAL TEAM THAT KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING

Dang, bro. I think you should find some new hobbies
  • Credit to kabam, I think, I got my purchases refunded by google. Thank you.