**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Inequity Status?

Dear Kabam Mods,

Please share some updates regarding Inequity Mastery Bug, going to unlock it but doesn't want wasting my units for something which still broken.

Greatly appreciated to any Mods who could address this issue, Thanks..

Comments

• Yes, has there been an update to this? I have 3/3 on inequity but if it is not working as intended at the moment please let us know.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Same question. Bug was acknowledged months ago. Fix was announced as well, but retracted at the last minute. Zero updates since. Since Inequity does not scale with nodes, this expensive mastery is broken.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Been broken for years.
    mydnight wrote: »
    Been broken for years.

I Know. But about two months ago, moderator Mike suddenly announced a fix was ready. To be rolled out within hours. Then that fix was suddenly cancelled. That's what irks me.
  • Hey gang!

Getting in touch with the rest of the team about this. We'll update y'all once we have more information.
    Awesome. Thanks so much!
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Hey gang!

Getting in touch with the rest of the team about this. We'll update y'all once we have more information.

Thank you for at least shared small light about this issue, will waiting for it. Have a great day and keep up the good work to listening this community.

Peace ✌
    edited May 2018
    Hey there mods, y’all speaking here. Any update on this? Paid good (real life) money for it, and the announced fix is now slightly over four months old. Thanks.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    First off, apologies for the long response time. Next, we want to bring up that this is still an ongoing bug that we are working on getting fixed. We'd tried going with one fix, but it caused more problems in the end so we had to scrap it. At the moment, we don't have much else to offer outside of the assurance that it is being worked on to be resolved for all of you.

so another pure skill type thing? u guys will say for months that ur working on it and still nothing gets resolved ever considered just refunding the res needed for the mastery to the people that unlocked it while they wait years for u guys to fix it
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Please could someone precise what is the bug on Inequity ?
    Is there any sude effect on other masteries ?
    Thank you
    Thank you for explanation

So yes, kabam should fix now quickly or desactivate the mastery and give back the cost of activation
    They should, yes. Any company that values paying customers would have done so already. If that company was even halfway clever, it would have done both. Refund first. Then fix ASAP. After that, they would’ve contacted the concerned customers announcing the fix. That way, those same people would’ve probably bought the product a second time. And since we’re talking paying customers, chances are they would’ve spent the refund on something else in the meantime. Which doubles profit. And maximizes fulfillment. It’s not all that complicated.
    Hey Kabam
    Beta test on mystic dispersion and dexterity, followed by pure skill. But not word for iniquity. Seriously ?
  • ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Dear Kabam Mods,

Could you guys pass this issue to your team which is held responsibility for this kind of problem in Inequity Mastery, it's been a months or even a years and still doesn't have a good news about this.

Suddenly you guys make an announcement for beta testing dexterity and MD, is this because those two masteries give u guys more money than Inequity?
  • KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 305 ★★★
    Thanks community - I had no idea and have 3 points in Inequity. That was A LOT of units spent on cores...
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    First off, apologies for the long response time. Next, we want to bring up that this is still an ongoing bug that we are working on getting fixed. We'd tried going with one fix, but it caused more problems in the end so we had to scrap it. At the moment, we don't have much else to offer outside of the assurance that it is being worked on to be resolved for all of you.

Any status update on inequity? It's been about 3 weeks since the last mention of it.

Given that inequity was mentioned as a specific strength for the new champ Masacre in his champion spotlight, I figured it was worth while to ask for an update.
    I’m also still waiting, especially since I now own hairy Cap, and according to the official champion description (written when the actual mastery was already acknowledged to be malfunctioning) he greatly benefits from this particular mastery.

Also, the fix was about to go live in January. Plenty of time to fix the fix. Which should be easy, since it’s a real basis equation to begin with; instead of deduce XX attack by YY % reduce XX + ZZ attack by YY %. My mom could fix this. And she’s been dead for 20+ years.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    They should just block off certain masteries that don't work properly instead of misleading the entire playerbase. Some people actually spend money on units and then cores for these things without their advertised benefit.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    How long can it feasibly take to fix this? It's not rocket science, you know how much damage is being done, just apply the percentage to it!
  • ill_ill_ Posts: 60
    I would like a refund for units wasted on pure skill and inequity. Why must we wait months or even years for you to fix these masteries. Refund us for breaking these masteries and get rid of them altogether because it does not seem like anyone is working on a fix.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Anything you bought using unit purchased in app that doesn't work as advertised is grounds for a refund. We all need to bring this up, along with all the delayed responses from kabam acknowledging it's a bug that they can't fix.
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    You can just credit my account all the units it cost me to open the mastery, Along with Pure skill. Then you can close both since they're useless. Thanks a once paying customer pre 12.0.
  • ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Would love a refund of the units spent on this as well as the detection masteries that are now useless in AW. Too bad I have zero faith they'll do the right thing.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Kabam needs to fix their darn game. Right now they have bigger problems but how can masteries be broken for months? Pure skill has been ruined for over a year and we don't hear anything about it anymore because they usually close those threads.
This discussion has been closed.