**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unit purchase, no units [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

Comments

• shogeckashogecka Posts: 9
    Recieved email from google saying transactions have been cancelled. Money to be returned. Never recieved response from support about this. Still waiting on update if offer is going to actually be reposted.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Also received notice from Google that the transaction has been cancelled and the money will be refunded. However, I haven't seen anything yet confirming that the Unit Store is now working as expected, so hesitant to buy anything else. And only once confirmation that the Unit Store is working again can we try reaching out to support to get the offers we missed (if we are looking at specific offers like completion of one of the levels of the monthly Event Quest). Would definitely like to see more of an update on the status of this issue, a significant problem that breaks the trust of it's players for their key money maker.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I wonder why @NJVictor 's separate unit issue (the menu to purchase units doesn't show any of the regular unit packages for purchase, resulting in inability to purchase units) is being ignored and bundled in with a completely different issue in this thread.

You'd think an issue resulting in a player not even having the opportunity to even try to purchase units would be responded to ASAP, especially when he's trying to spend money.
  • NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    I really just want my issue resolved @Voluntaris but doesn’t look like anyone can help me.
  • AriikAriik Posts: 30
    Ok so the final decision is we all get refunds, then have to repurchase the desired units and have the offers brought back? Any news on time tables Kabam?
  • Cattlestar123 2 daily deals and $30 worth of units
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Ariik wrote: »
    Ok so the final decision is we all get refunds, then have to repurchase the desired units and have the offers brought back? Any news on time tables Kabam?

We are still working through the issue and will make sure that everyone gets the items that they purchased.

• shogeckashogecka Posts: 9
    Mods. Update please
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »

We are still working through the issue and will make sure that everyone gets the items that they purchased.

That's not an answer. Are we going to have to re-purchase the items or are they going to be added to our accounts? If we have to re-purchase than you enabling the offers today does no good since the Google refund takes days.
  • Hey Summoners,

We have a little bit of an update for you all on this. We have started getting reports (internally and externally) that Google has begun refunding these purchases. We will be working with their information to ensure that all of our impacted Summoners are taken care. This does mean that this will take longer than we had expected, and apologize for the additional wait time.

We will also be holding on re-enabling the offers until after we are able to resolve this problem, so nobody will have to miss out due to timing.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    I just want the units I purchased. It still shows pending in my bank account and on Google play so I expect to receive units. If this issue doesn't get resolved soon, I also expect that this might make a lot of people, including myself, very hesitant to ever buy units again
    @Kabam Miike thank you for the update. I know none of us understand what goes into the process but this has been quite the headache for paying customers. We also understand that this may be a Google issue so we apologize for the directed angst your way. This is bordering on compensation territory however, these delays have been just a tad too long for too many players.
  • edited July 2018
    Summoners,

We have just received some more information on this topic from Google Play. They have advised us that they are in the process of refunding all purchases that were made during the incident period, and will be reaching out to everybody that was affected via e-mail.

If you made a purchase and were charged, but did not receive your Units or Items, and you have not been contacted by Google Play, please reach out to them directly.

If you would still like the Units or Items that you attempted to purchase, you can repurchase them at your convenience.

We will have a date for you all soon on when we can re-enable the limited time offers that were available July 16th for affect Summoners, but want to ensure that you have received your refund before we do.
    It seems like the refunds are coming through, any news on the offer date or time @Kabam Miike ?
  • Ariik wrote: »
    It seems like the refunds are coming through, any news on the offer date or time @Kabam Miike ?

We're currently waiting on word that this has all been taken care of before we can commit to a timeline on that. I know it's frustrating to wait, but we don't want a situation where we re-enable the offers, and some players still haven't received their refund. That wouldn't be fair to them.
    @Kabam Miike definitely understood, how about an update?
  • The Unit Deals ALL suck because they show cost WITHOUT TAX ... which when added makes the associated redeemed Google Play card credits useless. I forgot this and purchased a $50 Google Play Card to use for purchasing $49.99 Black Panther's Treasure. Transaction declined due to insufficient funds in Google Account. What a ripoff, Kabam ! Couldnt you drop the prices a bit, so we dont have to buy a $100 Google Play Card to get the $49.99 package, as well drop the other prices a wee bit as well ?
  • NJVictorNJVictor Posts: 35
    Will other people that missed out on the legendary crystal cache offers (not related to the google purchase issues) be able to purchase them ... for example there is a there is a couple people that are having issues with purchasing units In game that is not our ends ( there is a thread called unable to purchase units if interested). Just curious
    I have these units burning a hole in my pocket, please tell me when these deas will be back.
    @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @""Kabam Ahab"

We are going on a week, and three days since an update. What is going on?
  • FelganosFelganos Posts: 259 ★★
    Summoners,

We have just received some more information on this topic from Google Play. They have advised us that they are in the process of refunding all purchases that were made during the incident period, and will be reaching out to everybody that was affected via e-mail.

If you made a purchase and were charged, but did not receive your Units or Items, and you have not been contacted by Google Play, please reach out to them directly.

If you would still like the Units or Items that you attempted to purchase, you can repurchase them at your convenience.

We will have a date for you all soon on when we can re-enable the limited time offers that were available July 16th for affect Summoners, but want to ensure that you have received your refund before we do.

Um Kabam Miike, could I ask a question? I didn't have the units to purchase the greater crystal shard cache on the 16-17th as my birthday was on the 19th and my family gifted me enough ios gift cards so I can get the offer if I wanted to... I wasn't affected by this issue but I was wondering if please, you guys could re-enable the offer for me too? Thanks so much! My in game name is Lujarandlukey98
    Thank you so much!
    Felganos wrote: »
    Summoners,

Um Kabam Miike, could I ask a question? I didn't have the units to purchase the greater crystal shard cache on the 16-17th as my birthday was on the 19th and my family gifted me enough ios gift cards so I can get the offer if I wanted to... I wasn't affected by this issue but I was wondering if please, you guys could re-enable the offer for me too? Thanks so much! My in game name is Lujarandlukey98
    Thank you so much!

Short answer. No. We've been waiting a week and it still hasn't happened. They already stated it would only be re-enabled for those affected by the units purchased problem.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Kabam, looking for confirmation that you will somehow communicate to your Support team that those of us affected by other limited time offers, such as having completed the Uncollected difficulty level of the Monthly Event Quest, will be allowed to have those re-enabled for us whenever you get around to re-enabling these offers? As you stated in an earlier post, I submitted a ticket to the Support team, but their response is that those offers were once and done and basically "too bad for you" even though I was affected by this known issue AND you here on the forum specifically told us to follow that procedure. I included a screenshot of the offer that I was trying to purchase when this issue struck us. I just think we need confirmation that you folks at Kabam can all get yourselves on the same page for us.

Please confirm that tickets submitted about these other limited time offers WILL be honored when you finally re-enable offers for those of us that were affected by this.
    Seems like kabam is ghosting us now.
  • plazmaplazma Posts: 5
    edited July 2018
    I did purchased following item on 9th Jun , but i did not got anything in game. at that i did tried open and close the game but still did not got anything. and then i wrote 2-3 mails to "contact@kabam.com". but did not got any reply to this and today only i got to know about this forum. Please look into this and give me some kind of compnsation for following transaction. The order number is from Google Play Order number if u need i can forward the email.

Thank you.
    You've made a purchase from Kabam, Inc. on Google Play.

Order number: GPA.3347-3705-2650-42174
    Order date: 09-Jun-2018 00:58:24 IST
    Item Price
    THE DAILY SPECIAL (MARVEL Contest of Champions) ₹400.00
    Total: ₹400.00
    It has now been 8 days since the offers were up and 5 days since any kabam employee updated us. Please tell me why we should support this game and the "open" communication that was promised since the last logout of mcoc day? @Kabam Miike
    plazma wrote: »
    I did purchased following item on 9th Jun , but i did not got anything in game. at that i did tried open and close the game but still did not got anything. and then i wrote 2-3 mails to "contact@kabam.com". but did not got any reply to this and today only i got to know about this forum. Please look into this and give me some kind of compnsation for following transaction. The order number is from Google Play Order number if u need i can forward the email.

Thank you.
    You've made a purchase from Kabam, Inc. on Google Play.

Order number: GPA.3347-3705-2650-42174
    Order date: 09-Jun-2018 00:58:24 IST
    Item Price
    THE DAILY SPECIAL (MARVEL Contest of Champions) ₹400.00
    Total: ₹400.00

If you had a purchasing issue on July 9 it is unrelated to the issue in this particular discussion. The email address you posted above is not a correct method to contact support so you will not get a response there. Please contact support by going to the gear icon in game and clicking "Support" under the Account header. From there you can open a support ticket and the team will be able to investigate this problem for you.
    It has now been 8 days since the offers were up and 5 days since any kabam employee updated us. Please tell me why we should support this game and the "open" communication that was promised since the last logout of mcoc day? @Kabam Miike

Hi!

We don't have an update yet on when we'll be re-running the offers. Once we do we'll let players know.