New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• L10RocsL10Rocs Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    Phone still overheats... latest Update did not fix this issue...

Also, why does the game drain the battery so fast???
  • RAGE2k17RAGE2k17 Member Posts: 13
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Both WiFi and Cellular Network

My iPhone still gets hot after playing the game for about 20 mins or so , just to let you know , tried it in hope to play the game again smoothly ... not going to risk my phone until your next update - that's too much money on the table right here.

Kinda disappointing to see this taking so long , can't play AQ / AW neither Arena grind properly due to that ..
  • BrandonisBatmanBrandonisBatman Member Posts: 105
    This ^
  • StevenSaneStevenSane Member Posts: 46
    Gimme that T2 Alpha!!
    My iPad isn’t having any issue after update...
    My iPad is fixed!
  • Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Member Posts: 154
    They'll probably do teired rewards, something similar to what they did after the 12.0 debacle.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Member Posts: 16
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4.1

Takes longer than before, maybe 20 minutes, but my phone is still heating up significantly. Nit willing to play for longer to see if it continues heating to the point of s crash.
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Member Posts: 89
    They'll probably do teired rewards, something similar to what they did after the 12.0 debacle.

I agree
  • L10RocsL10Rocs Member Posts: 27
    edited July 2018
    iOS 11.4.1
    iPhone 6 Plus
    AT&T
    WiFi & Cellular

Phone still overheats within 10 minutes of playing... Also, it’s draining my battery...
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    SMiller80 wrote: »
    @Kabam Zibiit Any word on a fix for Android users?

I second that question

We’ve received some reports from Android users about possible similar issues, but have not seen anything on the same scale as the iOS issues, which were appearing in connection to some iOS only code. We have been investigating these reports from Android users on a case by case basis, and in some instances found that unique issues reported are with unique devices maxing out their capacity to run the game. We’re sorry to hear that you may be experiencing these issues; if you are, would it be possible for you to let us know what model of device you are using and what version of your OS you are running?
  • John757John757 Member Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    After doing the latest IOS update as well as the latest MCOC update I no longer have a heating issue. Thank you! @Kabam Zibiit
  • Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit Administrator Posts: 7,033
    edited July 2018
    Taserface wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are u guys working on some compensation packages for this issue people couldnt play the game as much as they would have liked cuz of this

Hey there Taserface, we are monitoring the performance of the update at the moment, to make sure that it is solving the problem and that that is our focus right now. Once we know that the issue has been addressed, then we will begin having those conversations. We will also need some time to assess the full impact this has had on players. But right now, our focus is to make sure the update is performing correctly.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    iPhone 8 plus
    12.3 beta
    Still getting very hot around the power button, camera, sim card an screen.
  • pRieStpRieSt Member Posts: 9
    Fix is not working as intended and the game is getting the phone heat up.
  • Matt_KMatt_K Member Posts: 16
    @Kabam Zibiit I think it’s clear from this and other threads that the issue has not been completely resolved. I am still experiencing the heating issue after applying yhd latest update.

How long before the ongoing issues are acknowledged and we go back to waiting days for drop fed updates telling us nothing? Or perhaps the plan is to ignore those of us reporting ongoing issues and hope we go away?
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Member Posts: 276
    NEO wrote: »
    It could be those still facing issues have pushed their devices past the point of no return. My one device was pushed to that point and had it repaired but the other I barely played on the last three weeks so it’s fine. Update is beneficial to some of us.

Good point
    iPhone 7 and iPad Pro

No crash
    No overheat

Good job guys....

Sad it took so long...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I was just about to ask if the “hotfix” (lol nice pun ziibit) worked because I’m on data now, but I guess maybe not? Can more people say if it works or not?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Member Posts: 3,906 ★★★★★
    My phone is still heating up but I’m not experiencing any of the corresponding lag.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    I was just about to ask if the “hotfix” (lol nice pun ziibit) worked because I’m on data now, but I guess maybe not? Can more people say if it works or not?

The Thread on it has mixed reviews. Some have success, others still have issues. It's progress, anyway.
  • UniversalWarriorUniversalWarrior Member Posts: 12
    Thanks for solving the overheating issue on ios devices. After a long time getting a chance to play. However noticed that the battery is still draining fast and the app is not even getting captured on battery usage on iphone. Lost 60% battery within 25 mins of play.
    I have iphone 6s
    IOS 11.4.1
    Please assist Kabam..
  • jlogandjlogand Member Posts: 6
    What about our compensation?? Because of this problem many if us were not able to play contest smoothly..We missed many arena champions ..And I think kabam should compenset us..Btw the new update is working fine...Thank u kabam ..
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Member Posts: 56
    edited July 2018
    What about androids? My game crashes once every 5-10 fights. Now apple have a huge advantage....
  • 3ul3r23ul3r2 Member Posts: 56
    @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Ahab

Please talk about the Android problem
  • BK_1BK_1 Member Posts: 145
    edited July 2018
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4.1

My phone is still heating up after about 10 minutes of game play. Did a a few runs in arena and started noticing the phone’s back camera area began to heat up. Stopped playing immediately because I do not want to damage my phone.

Anyone else still experiencing this after the “hotfix”???
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Member Posts: 118
    The only thing that works for me is I’m on the iOS 12 public beta and no overheating. Can’t trust Kabam to fix it so I did it myself.
  • NJVictorNJVictor Member Posts: 35
    My iPhone 6s is still getting toasty after updating to 19.0.1 but my iPad mini 4 is cool as a cucumber so there’s that
  • FlazTheDestroyerFlazTheDestroyer Member Posts: 25
    iPhone 7, updated to latest version. Not getting hot as quick but still getting very warm after 10 minutes of playing. Seems to be draining the battery fast still as well.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    iPhone 6s
    Rogers
    Version 11.4.1 iOS
    Mcoc App Version: 19.0.1

Lag is still prevalent when on the main quest, event quest, arena, etc...

The phone still heats up when grinding the arena. But no hotter prior to the 19.0 update.
This discussion has been closed.