**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Avengers Alliance Event Error [Under Investigation] [Merged Threads]

1235»

Comments

• ASV27ASV27 Posts: 91
    Thanks for deleting the ~30K I put in before you took it down. Much appreciated Kabam!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,979 ★★★★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    You are mad because you gained points from an exploit and they fixed it? The scoring obviously off and the event was going more points then intended.

they could give us back the actual points we should have scored. i used up all my free duels and some of my credits. the other guy used 30 avengers that now have to wait for refresh.

Poor thing. You could tell something was off. Should have stopped.

i looked after the first 6* fight and i had 2,500 points. then i proceeded to continue fighting for awhile. when i returned to check my score, the event was gone. i had no idea the scoring was bugged. it takes too long to check my score after every single fight ;)

You are right. Hitting the button on the bottom left to pull up current events during quests is hard............
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    They deleted my 20k points..I did it for nothing?!
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    You are mad because you gained points from an exploit and they fixed it? The scoring obviously off and the event was going more points then intended.

they could give us back the actual points we should have scored. i used up all my free duels and some of my credits. the other guy used 30 avengers that now have to wait for refresh.

i looked after the first 6* fight and i had 2,500 points. then i proceeded to continue fighting for awhile. when i returned to check my score, the event was gone. i had no idea the scoring was bugged. it takes too long to check my score after every single fight ;)

You are right. Hitting the button on the bottom left to pull up current events during quests is hard............

This is a joke, right?
    Who checks the event page so many times?

I only check the event, do my thing and claim rewards. I don't go over checking points every 15 minutes (unless I am really close to another milestone).
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited July 2018

In my case, due to the very long loading in between fights and screens, during Arena fights it is better for me to stay within the arena and not try to switch to check out other non-arena scores, or something, haha, thanks to the long loadings on my Android. Long loading = 15 to 20 seconds in between each fights, so for one round of arena of 3 fights, total wait time in between loadings will be about 1.5 minutes, which is extremely painful considering I need to go for few hundreds infinity streak, so while I wish I could have check the scores, it is pretty hard in my case, not sure about other users though. Maybe I'm the only one with lousy Android :D ... Also, I can't always predict each and every Alliance Event introduced by Kabam will be faulty and need to be verified, else I will become a free validator for their poor quality. LOL.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    PFunk wrote: »
    So the event reset, but all my points are gone? This is ridiculous. That’s resources spent that aren’t being restored? What kinda shady stuff is this??

Haha, some of my alliance mates put up some scores too before getting wiped clean for NONE OF THEIR OWN FAULT but only due to constant poor quality of a specific entity. Some of them are very pissed. Anyway, I told them judging at the track record of the specific customer service, ability to own up mistake and keenness to sincerely apologize and compensate fairly, I joked to them that I have better luck winning the Lottery Jackpot, LOL.

Anyway what you mentioned is probably true - that I don't see how this entity would restore your resources spent after resetting the scores. Once again you are paying the prize for their incompetency (for the 1000th times) of delivering good quality products. Many of the players feel the same as you.