**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is the worst character on the game?

Comments

• KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    Quake hate using her

I'm puzzled by this...how can you hate using a champ that can kill opponents without hitting them?
    I killed Mordo in arena with quake. Both champs 4* 5/50.

lwx8uqyygm38.png

• HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    I can find some usefulness for most of the champs mentioned as AW Defenders. Iron Patriot gets us a ton of kills on Unblockable L1. Hulkbuster has proven quite useful for Armor Break and Armor Up nodes.

But Kamala Khan?? Completely worthless in any aspect.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    other
    Spider gwen
  • LkfjfhfhyxydhdiLkfjfhfhyxydhdi Posts: 14
    Luke cage
    Cage deals low damage and his exhaustion is close to useless if you play well
  • SharkShark Posts: 28
    other
    She Hulk has got to be by far the worst.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    iron patriot
    So my list:
    5. Spidergwen
    4. Luke Cage
    3. Kamala Khan
    2. She Hulk
    1. Iron Patriot

Just a note: number 5 - 2 aren't in an order, but Iron Patriot is the worst in my personal opinion
    Honorable mentions: Old Man Logan, Hulkbuster
  • Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    Luke cage
    It's gotta be magneto marvel now right? No redeeming factors whatsoever.
    Naahh, bleed on L1 is decent, l2 can be devastating and alot of lower level players cant dodge it plus heal block on l2 and 3. His sig got me through alot of tough content when i was a lower level as i couldn't be squashed by l3s on power gain nodes
  • Austd001_Austd001_ Posts: 22
    Luke cage
    Gunzo wrote: »
    So my list:
    5. Spidergwen
    4. Luke Cage
    3. Kamala Khan
    2. She Hulk
    1. Iron Patriot

Just a note: number 5 - 2 aren't in an order, but Iron Patriot is the worst in my personal opinion

Why IP? Great stun on 2 and 3 and his regen is decent to help out in a fight.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Why old man Logan? He can be pretty awesome if used correctly, can stack a lot of bleeds on his sp2 with pacifism up, 3 of which can be very high damage bleeds. With berserk you lose the smaller bleeds but the others deal much more damage than normal. Pierce 100% armour on sp1, can do over 10k with a crit and berserk. His Regen might not be wolverine level but he's great for bleed nodes, and it's quite useful if you can play well taking little damage. One of my personal favourites.
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    other
    at least iron patriot can regen health, venom isn't that bad not great but not the worst either, if they made luke cage hit harder he would be pretty good,
    I think the worst are
    spider gwen, she hulk, kamala khan, and white magneto
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    iron patriot
    Austd001_ wrote: »
    Gunzo wrote: »
    So my list:
    5. Spidergwen
    4. Luke Cage
    3. Kamala Khan
    2. She Hulk
    1. Iron Patriot

Why IP? Great stun on 2 and 3 and his regen is decent to help out in a fight.
    Frickin burnout
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    edited July 2017
    hulkbuster
    Austd001_ wrote: »
    It's gotta be magneto marvel now right? No redeeming factors whatsoever.
    Naahh, bleed on L1 is decent, l2 can be devastating and alot of lower level players cant dodge it plus heal block on l2 and 3. His sig got me through alot of tough content when i was a lower level as i couldn't be squashed by l3s on power gain nodes

I used to really dislike MMN but now I realize he's not that bad. In addition to the upside you just mentioned I gotta say I like the cyclical nature of his stronger Magnetize ability. If you simply time your attacks offensively he works much better at ability reduction than classic Mags' "always on" Magnetize. Combined with Pacify, I can pretty consistently prevent arc overload or UC going unstoppable etc. He may not be one of the all-stars but he's not the worst. (Having said that I do prefer classic Mags' refraction.)

Worst has to be a tie between Hulkbuster, Kamala, and Spider-Gwen. Probably Spider-Gwen because of her stupid useless L1. And Kamala's charging heavy is just garbage. How many times I try to charge and get smacked on the nose or release my heavy and just whiff? And Hulkbuster is just plain boring. Nothing fun about him at all.
  • SparhaukSparhauk Posts: 22
    other
    Carnage, hands down
  • SparhaukSparhauk Posts: 22
    other
    GreatScott wrote: »
    Awakened Luke Cage shouldn't be on this pole. His ability can save you from lots of mistakes in AQ

What if he's unduped? I mean he's this huge guy who hits like his fists are made of pillows. His only real redeeming quality is he's bleed immune.

If you don't get hit, his invulnerability (when duped) will get you past the first L3.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    other
    Colossus is the worst
  • SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    other
    Don't think at this point Luke Cage deserves to be in the list. She Hulk is the worst in the game
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    other
    she hulk
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    other
    Kamala Khan is the worst, Venom is not bad Luke awesome, Hulkbuster is good for attacking with his armour, Iron Pat can at least Regen. Kamala is the stupidest worst thing ever to happen to the contest she is a garbage can
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    iron patriot
    It’s too bad you can’t edit the poll and remove options seeing as LC is actually good now
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 690 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    other
    the player that uses the champions because there no worst champion and I take offense to this post
  • DrpancakesDrpancakes Posts: 102
    other
    kamala khan
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    other
    I say carnage is the most disappointing
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    other
    Groot. The slow, MD feeding machine.
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    other
    Kamala Khan has no redeeming factors. Not one ability is even a slight draw for the character- at least Hulkbuster has armor up and Iron Patriot has overload. Even Luke Cage, who I originally thought was worst, has six second invincibility at start and physical resistance. And who even CHOSE Venom as worst character XD
  • 玩玩玩家玩玩玩家 Posts: 441
    I just pull a 4*Karnak , is Karnak on the worst champ list too ?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    other
    Groot. Also luke cage is awesome btw
  • other
    Umm Kamala Khan