**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Another event. Another Domino. *Sigh*

Comments

• SwainbeatsSwainbeats Posts: 21
    Domino was the hardest for me as well. I’m sure there is probably a technique for facing her on that node.
  • tuposacptuposacp Posts: 165
    Arc Angel?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Are you sure you're not confusing buffet for masochism?
    It doesnt matter where regen comes from, as long as she CAN'T do it, right? I run AA with pacify and petrify, works like charm. Parry- Heavy Parry-Heavy way we go...
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Didn't try him because I assumed CRITICAL FAILURE would eat me alive every time bleed didn't proc... which would be alot.
    edited August 2018
    Are you sure you're not confusing buffet for masochism?

Nope. By 'buff' they mean Dexterity too.

e428z61vug06.png
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    Didn't try him because I assumed CRITICAL FAILURE would eat me alive every time bleed didn't proc... which would be alot.

this guy gets it
    True, but who says you gotta use heavy everytime you use parry? I said parry-heavy doesn't mean I keep hitting heavy whenever parry works. I wait for parry and poison to hit altogether. Stun reduces chances that crit failure would acivate and I'm sure one of the hit definitely trigger one neuro toxin which will lower the chances more. Just try with pacify once. I'm sure your pain will be reduced. ;)
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★

Critical failure isn't that bad tbh as long as you can do high damage.

I'd still recommend using tech champs or high damage champs. Wouldn't void work here and reverse her healing??

Critical failure isn't that bad tbh as long as you can do high damage.

I'd still recommend using tech champs or high damage champs. Wouldn't void work here and reverse her healing??

It isn't bad until it's a 6* 20k Domino lol There are matches were I was doing so good I forgot to even look at my health. Next moment... I'm K.O without taking a hit 😅

...oh and unfortunately I don't have a Void :(
    Hey! How about crossbones @_Kill_Switch_ mentioned before that he doesn't crit. So he may be the answer? (Aside from random evade, block break and unlucky stuff)
    tuposacp wrote: »
    Hey! How about crossbones @_Kill_Switch_ mentioned before that he doesn't crit. So he may be the answer? (Aside from random evade, block break and unlucky stuff)

Good option. Don't have him either. You know... RNG and all.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

Crossbones gets critical failure every time he fails to reduce her ability accuracy; so I wouldn't go with him. Kabam Miike explained it thus:

qf1l7p66edrt.jpg

Ref: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/73467/champion-spotlight-domino/p10

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Domino was quite easy and u can parry her just if she uses light since her first 2 hits from a medium are projectiles also sl just rekts her if u get lucky enough she can be down on second sp2
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited August 2018
    I aint bothering with UC this month idc what you all say i dont need to make a run to prove anything. When i see others struggles i know i will as well...i had trouble last month and wasted 230 free crystals to beat chapter 3....this month isnt worth wasting even more resources.

Secondly this game isnt mandatory so i have a right to opt out on UC if i feel like i cant win. I will miss out on the rewards so what i aint in a rush to r5 anybody and certain wont waste my mons of saving resources for an event i cant win.

I beaten 3/9 UC since its release and that isnt bad and this isnt a race to see who can become the uncollected master in fact i am tired of hearing ppl saying how easy it was and stuff like that.

Why not post your SS of resources before the new UC and then after so i can see if it remains the same bc i bet none of you would do it as your afraid to admit that you used resources and dont want ppl to think your arent good enough!!
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,141 ★★★★★
    Let's see what champs u going in first since there are people who don't use items for uc
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Another event, another Doug

Huh?

Sorry, but given the absolute Korg reference that the thread title is, this made me laugh out loud hahaha
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    But domino is broken. She can’t be parried.

Proxima Midnight laughs at this statement.
    @krauserhunt you were right, AA was my best option. Although you were misinformed about the crit failure because it murdered me because of piss poor RNG (bleed wouldn't stack fast enough) but by the time I died she'd be down to about 40% health. Also helps that I have 4 & 5* AA so I could go at her twice

Most importantly though is that the 'parry & heavy' strategy doesn't proc any regen. Has to be a perfect fight though. No room for error.
    Thanx for the suggestion. Wasn't easy but ut helped.
    Bendy wrote: »
    Let's see what champs u going in first since there are people who don't use items for uc

No worries. Finally managed to beat her.
    Bendy wrote: »
    Domino was quite easy and u can parry her just if she uses light since her first 2 hits from a medium are projectiles also sl just rekts her if u get lucky enough she can be down on second sp2

Actually it's her dashing medium that you can parry. The 1st hit is not a projectile. Best strategy is to 4 hit combo and dash back to bait her into a dash attack for a parry.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★

Crossbones gets critical failure every time he fails to reduce her ability accuracy; so I wouldn't go with him. Kabam Miike explained it thus:

qf1l7p66edrt.jpg

Ref: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/73467/champion-spotlight-domino/p10

Wow what kind of **** explanation is that? critical failure for failing to reduce ability accuracy?
    I’d be more convinced that he is procing critical failure for failing to proc fury... WTF
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    @krauserhunt you were right, AA was my best option. Although you were misinformed about the crit failure because it murdered me because of piss poor RNG (bleed wouldn't stack fast enough) but by the time I died she'd be down to about 40% health. Also helps that I have 4 & 5* AA so I could go at her twice

Most importantly though is that the 'parry & heavy' strategy doesn't proc any regen. Has to be a perfect fight though. No room for error.
    Thanx for the suggestion. Wasn't easy but ut helped.

Now I'm at the same crossroads haha. But my team died on massacre, actually it was falcon that did it. I hate fighting falcon. Giving it another run and hoping that I can do better and take out Domino, going in with AA and Ultron.
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    play like stun immune node

Did with SL. She still regen like crazy when Fury expire. My Vision is still too weak. Critical Failure gets me before I can get her down.

Then maybe you’re not ready to beat that part of the game...or you’re not good enough.

Next time you get stuck on a character go to YouTube and google strategies on how to beat them.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    5/50 Archangel destroys her
  • HolyDracHolyDrac Posts: 106
    I used my 4* 5/50 duped SL. Slightly long fight but he got the job done
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    If you happen to be lucky enough to have Domino, she's a good counter for herself.

I took out the Master mode Domino with my 3* Domino. I know not the same as uncollected, but if you have a 4* or 5* Domimo, she should work.

She doesn't have heal block, but can prevent the healing, sometimes, with her AAR. Her heavy incenerate, and special attack bleeds can widdle her down.

Good luck. I wouldn't quit trying as its still really early in the month.
  • I’ve had issues with the domino as well. So far the only champ I can’t get past, even with 5* r4 champs amd knowing the trick