Options

Now I see why everyone is pissed about the adaptoid....

gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
Finally got around to running the event quest, and got to the adaptoid everyone is screaming about, and......yup, they're right. Quite the money-grabbing , Kabam.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    Only my 3* ronan is awakened....
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I used a 3* Ronan on him and Red Skull. Bait and evade the first special of each and spam that special 1 over and over. Works awesome!
  • Options
    dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Yep, 3* ronin ROFLstomps both adaptoid and red skull.

The latter is even easier, because he ends up with more buffs, so longer stuns and more attack bonus. Plus the 10 stacks of armor are ignored by ronin's specials. Also, no regen.

Adaptoid avg'd 275ish hits, skull avg'd 175 hits
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    With the wrong champs, sure he’s a tough fight. Maybe one of the toughest.

With the right champs you could literally do it with your eyes closed.
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I lol at the use a 3* Ronan and spend 25 min and hope you win. Yea that’s normal. Of course it completely acceptable to us a 3 star on a 5* for 30 mins 6 times. Of course the games fine you just suck. And need to use a three star Ronan for 2 and a half hours with no mistakes. And the game will never glitch during that time. Of course totally normal.

You fan boys are a joke. Do you ever read what you Wright.

What makes you such fan boy homers.

More like 5-10 mins not 30 mins
  • Options
    I’ve read and it is not irony. I don’t have the champs you do fan boy.i have none that will,work well after 1 1/2 year.

So don’t tell me I M wrong, your just in a different place and I’ve completed uncollected monthly’s your a just a trolll. And hating on the real feelings of other players. The is a real problem.

It almost like the arena.,the difficulty of the game has been raised. Howeuwe have not been notified. And the trolls love to feast on the complaints of s regular players.and don’t lie you love it. I’ve played enough games I know trollls love It.
    I know you.

If you don't have a 2* or a 3* Ronan you truly have mastered the art of rng
  • Options
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    I’ve read and it is not irony. I don’t have the champs you do fan boy.i have none that will,work well after 1 1/2 year.

So don’t tell me I M wrong, your just in a different place and I’ve completed uncollected monthly’s your a just a trolll. And hating on the real feelings of other players. The is a real problem.

It almost like the arena.,the difficulty of the game has been raised. Howeuwe have not been notified. And the trolls love to feast on the complaints of s regular players.and don’t lie you love it. I’ve played enough games I know trollls love It.
    I know you.

If you don't have a 2* or a 3* Ronan you truly have mastered the art of rng

Yes I have a two star only.

Then use him...
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    another thread about the pro adaptoid, just move on, git gud and stop complaining about every champ that you can't beat
  • Options
    The thought of a 5 as I’ve read to 45 as I’ve read fight sounds terrible. And not what a game should be, it makes me think that to do a,monthly I should be able to rol or lol

Don't remember what time it took me with 2* Ronan but it did not come close to 30 mins
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    Here we go again. Besides Ronan, which is an easy option, there are at least a dozen 4* champions who can solo him with some planning, strategy, and skill.
  • Options
    Just stop. Try using Ronan then Come back and say how easy it was
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    SL or Spark with Cap IW synergy/ IM does the job too. Every time he launches a special his power is drained 100 percent.
  • Options

It should never be a situation where only specific champions can stand a chance. With the random nature of champion acquisition, that's a b.s. game model.
  • Options

It should never be a situation where only specific champions can stand a chance. With the random nature of champion acquisition, that's a b.s. game model.

So you don't have a 2 star Ronan either? Damn you are unlucky
This discussion has been closed.