**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mystic champ should I take to 5/50?

13»

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    danielmath wrote: »
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

Please tell me for what content MS is good?

For AW? Unless you are in Bottom tiers no one brings 4 stars for Attack anymore.

For AQ??? Everyone uses GR for bleed immune business.

For Quest? Again, if God tier are a available they take the spot aka SW Magik GR etc.

For utility??? Dont make me laugh. GR takes that spot.

Why rank a 4 start champ that is not GOD tier if other options are available???

Top 5 4 star Mystic champs:

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

You can slice it any way you want to, but I play this game since December 2015 and have completed every single stuff in the game except LOL because I have one path left.

To put in question my expertise because I retire from AW play momentarily is just laughable. Additionally, i have expiring resources and overflow of glory. What would I play AQ?

I have a 5/65 sig 200 MS and bring her to every single war using her her every fight except 1. This is in tier 1 of AW. She's also one of, if not THE best LOL champs in the game, feel free to watch my stream saturday where i'll take her into labyrinth :)

dreamin34 in game and youtube

hi @Walkinhighlight ty for alerting me to this travesty

Well, I am glad you find some use for her. In my honest opinion she is not 5/65 worthy if you have the other God tier options but to each its own

Took her up over blade and stark, and I think it was easily the correct decision.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    IsThisLoss wrote: »
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

For AW? Unless you are in Bottom tiers no one brings 4 stars for Attack anymore.

For Quest? Again, if God tier are a available they take the spot aka SW Magik GR etc.

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

You can slice it any way you want to, but I play this game since December 2015 and have completed every single stuff in the game except LOL because I have one path left.

To put in question my expertise because I retire from AW play momentarily is just laughable. Additionally, i have expiring resources and overflow of glory. What would I play AQ?

I have a 5/65 sig 200 MS and bring her to every single war using her her every fight except 1. This is in tier 1 of AW. She's also one of, if not THE best LOL champs in the game, feel free to watch my stream saturday where i'll take her into labyrinth :)

shes definitely legit but not a top option for lol

Hope i can prove you wrong on Saturday. I did my final path back when she was a 4/55 and she was WAY WAY WAY better then SL.

Are you even serious right now? 5/65 SL does more damage than MS and it is not even a question. Just show me a fight with red hulk or Star Lord and let me see how many hits it takes you.

This is a misinformation.
    edited August 2018
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

Hope i can prove you wrong on Saturday. I did my final path back when she was a 4/55 and she was WAY WAY WAY better then SL.

Are you even serious right now? 5/65 SL does more damage than MS and it is not even a question. Just show me a fight with red hulk or Star Lord and let me see how many hits it takes you.

i did 5 paths with 4/55 SL and 1 path with 4/55 MS. The MS path was much easier and much cheaper, that is just what happened. Not my opinion, just a fact.

There's more to lab then how many hits it takes for the 1st fight....blade can't even kill SL yet imo he's also a great option
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    SW is the best 4* mystic IMO but she has to be duped and needs a high sig level.

Gully is awesome and highly underrated.

Mystics are such a great class of champs and there's so many good ones.
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

i did 5 paths with 4/55 SL and 1 path with 4/55 MS. The MS path was much easier and much cheaper, that is just what happened. Not my opinion, just a fact.

There's more to lab then how many hits it takes for the 1st fight....blade can't even kill SL yet imo he's also a great option

Maybe you get hit and cannot keep up a combo with SL. The fact is that MS do not hit hard if the enemy does not have buffs. Tell me the time and hit count of the first fights then.

You are saying that MS is better than SL for LOL. This is blasphemy. I do not believe tou with all due respect.

I have 5/65 SL and fights are over in 7 to 10 minutes if combo goes well. It is true SL is not good for all the fights. However I have never seen fights end faster than SL and Spark.

Blade is an excellent option for LOL but fights will take forever. Twice as much.

On another note, LOL can be done with any 5/65 5 star. The top heavy hitters are SL, Spark, Hyperion, Hela, Domino, killmonger, Archangel, etc. some champs like void finish x-23, ultron under 10 minutes.

For example MS finishes Groot very quickly due to his buffs but that is about it. First, she never has 5 souls all the time. Second her high crits are 4000 damage. Third, again agaisnt oponents with no buffs she is not a heavy hitter.

I have done LOL myself. I am almost 100 percent. Only short path left, which I havent done because if I do I will have expiring T2A.

I have watch hundreds of videos including MS videos in LoL. I know her potential but it is not even closed to the one of the heavy hitters mentioned above.
    xadqfra4ehsm.png
    uif3dogac9zi.png
    2i1ot9gj45dc.png
    5zotkhnd43wj.png
    7637rnuuacyg.png
    ecx716tv42mp.png
    ibirigr7unzf.png

@CapWW2 you just get to 5 souls in the 1st fight. Just get a soul, quit, soul, quit, etc. Because she has infinite parry, healing, and crazy SP1 damage she's amazing for LOL. She might be slower then SL (though she can do more fights) but SL is also a useless champ outside of LOL while MS is an amazing war attacker.
    @CapWW2 you just get to 5 souls in the 1st fight. Just get a soul, quit, soul, quit, etc. Because she has infinite parry, healing, and crazy SP1 damage she's amazing for LOL. She might be slower then SL (though she can do more fights) but SL is also a useless champ outside of LOL while MS is an amazing war attacker.

SL is a useless champ outside of LOL????

I power tru 80 percent of the nodes with SL in AW.

In AQ he kills anything that moves except Bleed or poison.

In quest, uncollected or Act 5 I kill most things.

He is not a new champ but all it takes for me is 20 hit combo and specials run for 25,000.

Any champ is ok for any game mode if you have the skills. Some champs are better than other but SL requires skills like intercept since he has no regen.

We are in equal positions. You hate and underate SL. I hate and underate Ms. our only difference is that I acknowledge her potential. Ahe aint the best mystic in the game. SL still top 2 of his class. ( Spark first ) , and God tier champ.

Finally to conclude, MS is an ok champ but she is not God tier and not even top 3 mystic. In 4 stars SW take top 1 spot. In 5 star the top 1 spot is fought by GR - DV - Magik.

Mic dropped.

I am out. This discussion is completed laughable.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I love how he thinks his argument is more valid.... no wonder he’s in a cage
    Mitchell35 wrote: »

ya, look at the roster in top alliances, gona see a few more MS then SL...
    edited August 2018

ya, look at the roster in top alliances, gona see a few more MS then SL...

Because top Alliance members finished LOL years ago. So they rank for AWD and prestige. This is common sense.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

She is definitely one of the top I love her
  • IsThisLossIsThisLoss Posts: 256 ★★
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

hmm ill make sure to tune in, sounds intriguing!
    People in top alliances dont have a 4/55 SL anymore because the first round of Rank down tickets were used to de-rank SL amd LOL Ultron for most people who have completed LOL already and had to abide by prestige requirements. By the way the most popular 5/65 mystics are Magik DV and GR. Only few people would rank MS over those 3.

MS is not better than SL for LOL you are really funny.
    People in top alliances dont have a 4/55 SL anymore because the first round of Rank down tickets were used to de-rank SL amd LOL Ultron for most people who have completed LOL already and had to abide by prestige requirements. By the way the most popular 5/65 mystics are Magik DV and GR. Only few people would rank MS over those 3.

i mean i have used both and she was better
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Morningstar is trashhhhhhhh

You just dont know how to use morningstar lol

I have sold her 4 times already. That garbage keeps showing up on my champs

His craziest take yet

Bro I do not need that scrub...
    I also got a shinny 6 star Nebula.

Guy calls Morningstar a scrub.
    Guy brags about having 6 star Nebula.

yfz0jtvxqrqy.png

i mean i have used both and she was better

Maybe because you dont know how to keep up a combo with SL and you get hit a lot.
    By the way I never question how good 5/65 MS specially for AW. This thread is based on 4 stars 5/50 champs.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    @CapWW2 for someone who dropped their mic and split, you sure don't seem to shut up. This was the most painful thread I've gone through in awhile.
    edited August 2018
    I get happy when people spam my post for no reason. Thank you 🙏 please continue. I love it!!!! This discussion is over. I will definetly tune in Saturday to see the LOL run @danielmath . I am very curious since there is no a single video on youtube of MS execpt the Groot video, which I know the outcome even before seeing it. I killed that groot with SL under 10 minutes and it took longer with MS FYI.

@danielmath i hope to see at least 80 percent of the fights in the path using MS. Some fights required specific champs, I understand but most fights are generic meaning any champ can be used.

If you LOL path is not done in under 2000 units using MS it will be a failure since I know people who have done LOL paths with SL and Spark with almost no units used and the revive stash alone. Personally, I am not super skilled and used an average of 3500 per path since the specific champs needed for some fights like abomination, Guillotine, x-23, magik, OG spidy, etc were 4 stars used.

See ya Saturday in the stream. I am very curious.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    You forget compared to starlord Morningstar has a lot more sustainability
    1. She regens
    2. 50% chance for perfect block
    3. She can life steal
    4. She has powergain from her heavy
    5. She can also copy fury and power gain buffs
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I do not play AW and AQ

Clearly...

1. SW
    2. Magik
    3. Ghost Rider
    4. Doctor Voodoo
    5. Mephisto

She is definitely one of the top I love her
    I get happy when people spam my post for no reason. Thank you 🙏 please continue. I love it!!!! This discussion is over. I will definetly tune in Saturday to see the LOL run @danielmath . I am very curious since there is no a single video on youtube of MS execpt the Groot video, which I know the outcome even before seeing it. I killed that groot with SL under 10 minutes and it took longer with MS FYI.

@danielmath i hope to see at least 80 percent of the fights in the path using MS. Some fights required specific champs, I understand but most fights are generic meaning any champ can be used.

If you LOL path is not done in under 2000 units using MS it will be a failure since I know people who have done LOL paths with SL and Spark with almost no units used and the revive stash alone. Personally, I am not super skilled and used an average of 3500 per path since the specific champs needed for some fights like abomination, Guillotine, x-23, magik, OG spidy, etc were 4 stars used.

About time kabam puts the right people in jail
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134

I actually did the Groot LoL in 6 minutes with MS...i don't know why it took you longer than 10... ( i have video proof on my ipad too)
    I've used SL, Sparky and MS for my 100% in LoL, not all 3 together but a mix of 2.

I actually did the Groot LoL in 6 minutes with MS...i don't know why it took you longer than 10... ( i have video proof on my ipad too)
    I've used SL, Sparky and MS for my 100% in LoL, not all 3 together but a mix of 2.

Very nice!!!

For some fights like Groot, Venompool, Venom and Guillotine she is very very good. But people cannot tell me LOL is easier and cheaper with her than SL, Spark, Hyperion, Blade or Hela just to mention some champs.

Very nice!!!

For some fights like Groot, Venompool, Venom and Guillotine she is very very good. But people cannot tell me LOL is easier and cheaper with her than SL, Spark, Hyperion, Blade or Hela just to mention some champs.

I'm actually taking MS in as my only attacker so she'll do all 15 fights. I will fight groot cause it will be a cool video but i'll also take vision, juggy, widow, strange, maestro (that one could be rough haha). It's certainly possible that it will be a disaster since it will be my 1st real stream but i'm hoping that there will be some good content.

Very nice!!!

I'm actually taking MS in as my only attacker so she'll do all 15 fights. I will fight groot cause it will be a cool video but i'll also take vision, juggy, widow, strange, maestro (that one could be rough haha). It's certainly possible that it will be a disaster since it will be my 1st real stream but i'm hoping that there will be some good content.

Good luck bro. I am rooting for you even If I dislike MS with passion, your determination and challenge is super unheard of creative.

Like I said I am curious and I will tune in.

Very nice!!!

Good luck bro. I am rooting for you even If I dislike MS with passion, your determination and challenge is super unheard of creative.

Like I said I am curious and I will tune in.

My 4/55 was able to take venompool in 2 revives and black widow in 3 revives though i boosted back then, might be harder since it will be a stream and i'm a noob but should be fun either way!
  • justin311justin311 Posts: 112

No sir but SW and magik beat all content in the game FYI regarding quest. Obviosly for LOL there are better choices. I am save to say SW is the best 4 star Mystic in the game if we compare Level 99.[/quote]

CapWW2 this is just completely incorrect. There are multiple lines in Act 5 that have biohazard, caltrops, immunity, rage........just to name a few that both SW and Magik will fail miserably. Yes, SW is the best 4* mystic by far, which is why she's not available. Magik is good, but there are better utility mystics. Voodoo is hands down the best and was once considered the best overall in the game. Mephisto is good for many reasons. MS is good if awakened at over 4 souls.
    justin311 wrote: »

No sir but SW and magik beat all content in the game FYI regarding quest. Obviosly for LOL there are better choices. I am save to say SW is the best 4 star Mystic in the game if we compare Level 99.

CapWW2 this is just completely incorrect. There are multiple lines in Act 5 that have biohazard, caltrops, immunity, rage........just to name a few that both SW and Magik will fail miserably. Yes, SW is the best 4* mystic by far, which is why she's not available. Magik is good, but there are better utility mystics. Voodoo is hands down the best and was once considered the best overall in the game. Mephisto is good for many reasons. MS is good if awakened at over 4 souls. [/quote]

Of course for biohazard you use Nebula Iceman or Ultron. About mystics only I am referring in general. There are some match ups that require certain champs.
  • JustLaCopeJustLaCope Posts: 32
    One cannot simply prove a person who sells champs to be wrong. They are in a crisis and can only save themselves.