**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down tickets

Comments

• Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    There was literally a thread closed a few hours ago about this.

Rank down tickets will not be issued.

Rank down tickets should not be issued.

This thread will be closed.

Please stop posting about rank down tickets.

Is one thing to talk about 19.0 and how rank down is not valid, it's another to just close a thread on rank down. Everyone has equal opportunity on this topic if you don't think it's for you move on to a different thread.

So because my opinion is different I shouldn’t comment? Nice idea there.

There has pretty much been a rank down ticket thread every day since 12.0. Forgive me if I’m a little annoyed at people asking for rank down tickets. They have been asked for in every conceivable way they could be given out: For free, for units, for gold, once every X amount of days/months/ weeks, as an event, as a gift, as an apology, for a nerf, for a buff, because kabam should, as a trade for champions/iso/units/gold, as a reward for an arena/an event/ a quest, as a balance to the game, for compensation, for people’s birthdays. Can you see why I’m annoyed yet?

Again, I didn't bother reading the rest of your comments, I never tell you not to comment, just saying if it's not for you feel free to move on why would it be close especially if it is relevant and constructive
  • Options
    NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    No need for rank down tickets for me, if I got a choice of anything it would be a 5* awakening gem.
  • Options

Is one thing to talk about 19.0 and how rank down is not valid, it's another to just close a thread on rank down. Everyone has equal opportunity on this topic if you don't think it's for you move on to a different thread.

There has pretty much been a rank down ticket thread every day since 12.0. Forgive me if I’m a little annoyed at people asking for rank down tickets. They have been asked for in every conceivable way they could be given out: For free, for units, for gold, once every X amount of days/months/ weeks, as an event, as a gift, as an apology, for a nerf, for a buff, because kabam should, as a trade for champions/iso/units/gold, as a reward for an arena/an event/ a quest, as a balance to the game, for compensation, for people’s birthdays. Can you see why I’m annoyed yet?

I actually do understand where you are coming from. I for one rank all the right champs I am not huge on begging for compensation, but you have to read my comments right. I am not telling you bit too comment, I just question why it should. Be closed.
  • Options
    All my posts are waiting for approval and I am not even jailed this is kinda ridiculous.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Then simply don't read Rank Down Tickets threads then dude. You're getting yourself way too worked up.

Ooorrrrr people should stop creating the post given the fact they arent going to issue RDT'S.
  • Options

When I say it's for everyone that means you as well, please read my comments correctly. You can comment to your heart desire. I just don't understand why this post need to be closed.
  • Options

When I say it's for everyone that means you as well, please read my comments correctly. You can comment to your heart desire. I just don't understand why this post need to be closed.

Well the Mods close the threads because there arent any plans at all for RDT's. Therefore the threads shouldn't be opened.
  • Options

I actually do understand where you are coming from. I for one rank all the right champs I am not huge on begging for compensation, but you have to read my comments right. I am not telling you not to comment, I just question why it should.
  • Options

I actually do understand where you are coming from. I for one rank all the right champs I am not huge on begging for compensation, but you have to read my comments right. I am not telling you not to comment, I just question why it should be closed.
  • Options
    No harm in asking is there, even if it is pointless. Forums should be a place whereby players gave a voice in the community

There's giving a voice and then there's high pitched annoying voices. We have reached high pitched annoying voices territory. Kabam has said over and over and over they arent coming back. Why beat the dead horse?
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    No harm in asking is there, even if it is pointless. Forums should be a place whereby players gave a voice in the community

Okay, but does a new thread (or multiple threads per day) need to be created EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. requesting RDTs?
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

Well the Mods close the threads because there arent any plans at all for RDT's. Therefore the threads shouldn't be opened.

That's like saying Lets close a thread on character suggestion because kabam has no plan on adding fantastic 4 into the roster.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★

I actually do understand where you are coming from. I for one rank all the right champs I am not huge on begging for compensation, but you have to read my comments right. I am not telling you not to comment, I just question why it should be closed.

bl5j3xisa6cx.jpeg
  • Options
    edited August 2018

That's like saying Lets close a thread on character suggestion because kabam has no plan on adding fantastic 4 into the roster.

The difference is there is a specific thread for character suggestions. All of the **** posts are contained in one spot. With RDT thread...everyone knows 100% that the thread will be closed. Perhaps its time for Kabam just to create a RDT post where everyone can whine and cry and they can just go on ignoring the request. Just make a broad statement about when RDT would be issued, but invite people to convince them why Kabam is wrong. Make this happen.
  • Options
    Raganator wrote: »

The difference is there is a specific thread for character suggestions. All of the **** posts are contained in one spot. With RDT thread...everyone knows 100% that the thread will be closed. Perhaps its time for Kabam just to create a RDT post where everyone can whine and cry and they can just go on ignoring the request.

That, I do agree on.
  • Options
    DNADNA Posts: 16
    There would be no debate here if twice a year Kabam gave them out. Use them or don’t at least it ends these threads. It adds fuel to the point that it is a hot topic. Sorry to everyone who is sick of hearing it but I don’t sit on here and debate often.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

That is exactly what should happen. You think OP brought a new perspective to the table? Some new vision of why we need them? Not at all. It's the same old excuses every.single.time.
    Kabam isn't bringing the FF4 in because Marvel wont let them. Will us begging for them every day change their minds? Nope. Until Marvel works their stuff out with FF4 completely, don't expect them in the game. We shouldn't keep asking for them. They are on the wishlist. When they become available for the game, I'm sure they will get added.
    Rank down tickets aren't supposed to be a normalized part of the game. They arent bringing them back. Move on.

Edit: I probably want thr FF4 more than 99% of the players. They are my all time favorite comic characters by a very, very large margin but I'm not going to keep opening threads hoping the next is "the one".
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    DNA wrote: »
    There would be no debate here if twice a year Kabam gave them out.

The debate would shift to the notion that Kabam was too stingy to give out more of them.
  • Options
    There would be no debate here if twice a year Kabam gave them out. Use them or don’t at least it ends these threads. It adds fuel to the point that it is a hot topic. Sorry to everyone who is sick of hearing it but I don’t sit on here and debate often.

Like I said before - there would be a debate. The debate would just shift to "we need MORE rank down tickets".
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »

The debate would shift to the notion that Kabam was too stingy to give out more of them.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!
  • Options

No it wont. People Will want more because it wasnt enough. Its a never ending thing.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It would be why doesn’t kabam hand them out every 3 months instead!

Then: why doesn’t kabam hand them out every 2 months instead!

Then: why doesn’t kabam hand them out every month instead!

Then: why doesn’t kabam hand them out every week instead!

Then: why doesn’t kabam hand them out every day instead!

Then: why doesn’t kabam hand them out every hour instead!

Then: why doesn’t kabam hand them out every minute instead!

I think that gets my point across well enough.
  • Options
    qtb72malnldd.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2018

This. All of this. Compensation threads are a prime example.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian

Somewhere in the middle the opposite argument would simultaneously start: why does Kabam hand out so many RDTs the game is now pointless. Also: Kabam hates newer players that can't get much use out of RDTs they are only good for the whales that get champions on the first day they come out and now they can rank them up to 5/65 immediately and the rest of us can't compete.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Somewhere in the middle the opposite argument would simultaneously start: why does Kabam hand out so many RDTs the game is now pointless. Also: Kabam hates newer players that can't get much use out of RDTs they are only good for the whales that get champions on the first day they come out and now they can rank them up to 5/65 immediately and the rest of us can't compete.

Is this post?
    a) sad
    b) true
    or c) all of the above
  • Options
    DNADNA Posts: 16
    For people who hate these threads... you all sure read and talk on it a lot. For the money I spend on this game I just expect more. Glad you are all happy with it the way it is.
This discussion has been closed.