**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

REALLY, have all champs become Indestructible or Endure ???

Comments

• megamangmegamang Posts: 132
    I've seen this happen many times. Especially in war. Sometimes it takes an extra hit or two to get them to die at 1%. I assume it's merely coincidence but I wouldn't put it past them to sneak things into the code if it made them a dollar.
  • Nice to see that this post is alive again.
    Sad to see that in all this time the "bug" was not fixed and more players face it...
    Even more sad it makes me the fact that some members don't consider this a real problem and that is just in the head and eyes of some "disturbed, conspirational players"....
    I also learned to live with it but i don't think we should keep adapting to all the garbage that kabam sneakes "behind the scene"...
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Hate to say it but it's been happening alot to me too as of late. I'm not calling it a bug but it's certainly weird.
    What raises an eyebrow for me is that it does not occur on my end.
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Unlucky?! Out of 30 pvp fights i had at least 10 with this "issue"...
    The 5 above are the ones that i managed to screen shot them...
    Can't be this unlucky...
    Kabam "worked" the rules behind the fights.
    This is from another "unlucky" member of my ally:
    roa0jvj3bxwq.jpg

Record some video and upload it. Screenshots don't do much justice towards evidence.
  • hope this works, tried to change size and file type...
    I have already uploaded a video on the second page of this post.
    I have quoted the post here, hope it works.
    Quality os bad because of forum limit size to upload video, if anyone knows a better way to upload video pls share.
    You can see how all Wolverines bleeds (and everyone knows he puts some, expire and opponent remains at the magic 1%.
    I'm not stupid, i have understood (as some members sugested on this thread) that this 1% is a variable quota of total health and it can be 1000 life points or 1 life point and that is a let's say big range of values, but is very strange how DOT debufs expire and leaves opponent with 1% and AI becomes more agresive at this point.
    As i said before, i have no intentions to make mass isteria and certanly i dont do this for kabam retribution ( we all know they are lame, if they ar given , we stii didn't recieve retribution for that overheating problem), i just want to signal a "back stage tactic" that kabam uses to ensure that you use or buy an extra heal or revive...Money grabbing company :(
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    I’m so glad this post exist, this literally happens to me a the time. Literally and I mean literally 80-90% of the time I use Corvus’s special 1, now matter how close they are to death, the first hit brings them to 1%. Luckily there’s a second hit but if there wasn’t this would be major b.s.
  • I know quality is bad but see closely how bleed number 2 simply "evaporates" as duration.
    From my point of view is been "fixed" from coding...
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Can confirm 1% bug is true.. Faced in 60% arena fights trying to KO with special... Suddenly get caught off guard.
  • @BadPullsMarco and all other players facing this problem, don't be glad this thread exists, be glad you can no longer be part of the problem, but part of the solution.
    All "nonbelivers" and admins demand video proves. Let's all "flood" this thread with videos and show that this is not just in our heads.
    As far as i saw, so far i'm the onlyone that uploaded visual proves.
    Don't wait for others to solve your problems, the best way is to resolve it yourself.
    So let's start recording and remember:
    DOING, not just saying will get things done!
  • ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    its a bug for sure
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Is it possible this is the result of DR?
    I've seen this happen many times
  • LysiszeroLysiszero Posts: 296
    It happens all the time. Almost every arena fight. I can use a 4* ghost rider against a 4* black Spiderman at 3% health and i hit s3 on my 4th hit of a combo and after the special spidey is at 1%. I can use anyone vs anyone. A r5 4* against a r3 4* under 5% health and hit a special and still the opponent has 1%.
    Really wish this would get fixed. But it's in kabams favor so I guess wishful thinking.
  • Kaizen_KingKaizen_King Posts: 306 ★★★
    Happens CONSTANTLY in AW... 2nd fight this morning.

zx03i2hdn3zv.png
    Very next fight in AW just now... thankfully limbo finished him off but this is just ridiculous. Everyone in my alliance is seeing this too.

ra1tw8j67cv0.png
    And I have Assassin MAXED as well. Really questioning the efficacy of that mastery at this point...
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    YoMoves wrote: »
    There's literally no evidence of foul play. If you, say, spotted your debuff suddenly ending early or the final tick doing less than it should, that's one thing. But this has absolutely nothing of note, just a champ left with 1% health.

When someone is trying to convey a message you should listen,I know you are loyal but when there are visual proofs. You should see and think , what if all the buffs will be over at 1% health , bleed , poison etc. Do the math , AI works on computing and if I have to create a counter to my champs , I would calculate every possible move. Stoping at 1% health seems possible to me.
  • dparmdparm Posts: 109
    Honestly, I think we need more videos that can be easily timed. If we can prove that a debuff that should last 3 seconds is suspiciously ending after 2.5, and that's preventing a KO, then clearly there's something wrong.
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited August 2018
    For real make a video these screenshots aint saying much
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I have encountered this 1% just after the latest update. If this has been going on since time immemoriam, the community or majority of it would have accepted as part of the game. But its not and I think those who insisted on this has a point. That one percent can make or break a fight, and in some cases, fights wouldve been won but not.

And although we need to adapt or adjust, we cant just cant let this one slip. Its like one of those tweaks in the AI that serves as catfish on an otherwise getting stale gameplay.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    x4ya23fxau95.png
    1da45r21nu63.png
    this wasn't just unlucky.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    I just started playing again last week and have noticed this 1% health phenomenon MANY times since then. I chalked it up to having to use maxed 4*s because this broken AF luck based champ acquisition system hasn’t given me the 5*s I need to do the 3 extra HPs of damage.
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 613 ★★
    This is happening me way too often to be funny any more. My alliance are all complaining about it too... Kabam sort it out!
    Can confirm 1% bug is true.
This discussion has been closed.