**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My first 6 star champ

I'm sooo close to getting my first 6 star but I'd like to get some insights first. Should I go for the current basic, the next month's basic, or the next month's featured?

My first 6 star champ 94 votes

Current basic
21%
CapWW2TendersquadNick_Caine_32GAM3RGUYAnonymous346Super_Mitch_83JCPer14SgtAnime1SpiderCoolsThecrusher_9756JyotishkaCupidDankestChefStrikerrx8TinoMiaMasquerade1981Avengers320doctorbThiartcDanasjon 20 votes
Next month basic
73%
DJRipsterdkatrylThe_OneTimone147Hulk_77ZoddymamKDoggg2017Manup456SpeedbumpGruftycruel_horizonVivek_786GNASTYBapoiDarkrider05igotgame1075JohnyzerobuttersGreifmaster911Nojokejaym 69 votes
Next month featured
5%
NikoBravoEthans8279Animatronics_to3Ebbi23987Adarshmahadev 5 votes

Comments

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Next month basic
    Next month's basic will have Domino, IMIW, CAIW, Corvis, Proxima Midnight, and Sabertooth.
  • Next month basic
    Im waiting till September some nice champs coming. Will i get one? Probably not but still will try
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Next month basic
    If the next featured pool has really good 6 new (non featureds im talking, the featureds are gonna be good) champs, then maybe it’s worth it, if not that basic will get you good champs faster
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    Next month basic
    I got IF on my 1st 6*. :(

I have enough for a 2nd, so will wait for new champs added to basic.

Hopefully i dont just dupe IF...
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Next month basic
    So many better champs will be added next month. It would be better to wait for it
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    edited August 2018
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I got IF on my 1st 6*. :(

I have enough for a 2nd, so will wait for new champs added to basic.

Hopefully i dont just dupe IF...

Well, if worst comes and you don’t get any of the good champs, then, I think you should actually hope you’ll dup iron fist and make him a lot better, instead of getting some other trash champ that even awakening will not help...
    Oh, I have 6* iron fist as well... 😂