Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Game down again - Stuck on Fight Screen [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Thanks BK_1
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    thank you good sir
  • Options
    PsilencePsilence Posts: 29
    ...same thing hapening over here❗️
  • Options
    AhtopahtoAhtopahto Posts: 33
    Same
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Thank you
  • Options
    JammJimmJammJimm Posts: 13
    When I go to the fight tab nothing loads. I have seen a couple other posts about this in the last few minutes, but those posts were deleted before I could add a comment.
  • Options
    JdrizzleJdrizzle Posts: 9
    The fight tab isn’t working just keeps loading
  • Options
    ramanshramansh Posts: 96
    guys recntly i am unable to open the fight tab. all other tabs are opening properly bt once i tap on fight the page just sets on loading which never end............pls help
  • Options
    Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    Same ,
  • Options
    BznetBznet Posts: 18
    I'm currently able to access every other tab in game however the fight tab in the menu is inaccessible. i cant play event quest, AQ, AW etc. on any of my accounts. each time I attempt to enter fight tab a small loading wheel appears near the bottom and then the entire game is inaccessible.

27yzfu0q9wgo.png
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Wolf Instead of deleting everyone’s posts about the game being down because the Dungeons became active, how about fixing the Problem of what you try to call a game. I wonder what problems will be next. Maybe actual exploding phones or how about Phone Data Deletion... That would be a good one!
  • Options
    GoDuncGoDunc Posts: 2
    Hopefully lot of players including me will leave this game to RIP for a some time because it’s becoming really nerve breaking and not funny or enjoyable
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    But what do you do when it wont let you fight?
  • Options
    MayleutMayleut Posts: 11
    My other comment I made taken down, think kabam should give up on the idea of dungeons as it always seems to cause issues. I was also going for the Heimdall arena and could miss out if they don’t get the game up quickly.
  • Options
    Bobmacoy71Bobmacoy71 Posts: 15
    if they are going to improve the game in good time gentlemen of kabam
  • Options
    Da2Vero33ManDa2Vero33Man Posts: 156
    When I enter the game and then select the fight menu I am stuck on the spinning wheel. I cannot access anything through the fight menu.
  • Options
    NathanparkerNathanparker Posts: 25
    Please fix this ASAP, to much to do and so little time
  • Options
    JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22
    same here
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    Use these tabs to access AW and AQ
    ec5uqtcfwmyi.png
  • Options
    DMaGicDMaGic Posts: 3
    me too
  • Options
    ManWhOlauGhZManWhOlauGhZ Posts: 1
    Anyone having trouble getting into Quests or Alliance Fights? Games Freezes when u hit the Fight tab
  • Options
    clicking the fight button freezes the game
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,087 ★★★★★
    You can get to everything else but the fight tab itself and you can still get to AQ and AW
This discussion has been closed.