Alliance War Season Rewards for Season 13 have now been distributed. Compensation for individual Wars will be sent later today (Nov 20). You can leave your alliance and still receive the individual Wars Compensation. We are also investigating an issue with Champions stuck in AQ. At the moment Days 1-4 of Honor Rewards have been paid out, Day 5 and full Rewards are still coming!

AW Seasons are hurting the game more than anything

2

Comments

  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 916 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    No thank you!!
    AW seasons is fine as it is, there's rampant cheating, but there's fair competition as well. This does not affect 99% of the alliances out there. Whoever wants to engage in cheating should be punished instead of taking the whole system down.

    It's much more prevalent than you think then. As I said flattening the rewards for the top 20 will go a long way. As long as top 3 get a bonus cheating will happen on a larger scale.

    You mean like match rooms and sharing defenses? There’s some irony when you post on this.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 916 ★★★
    I support expanding the brackets. I support changing top 3 to top 12 or 15.

    Both those would be nice
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★

    That's there income bud, only a fool will do something to hurt his own profit

    Permanently banning players who purchase fradulent in-game resources would increase profits.
  • pd187pd187 Posts: 25
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    I mean self-serving or not, the point still stands and Kabam needs to do more policing, even if it results in their top spenders getting some ban time, whether that's 1 day, 1 week, 1 month, or permanent. With how short seasons are now, a month ban would probably be the sweet spot to discourage the behavior.

    I know it's hard to prosecute because it's likely international but all the discount units should have been hit with legal cases as much as possible. It, unlike unfounded hacking claims, *IS* a crime and it is somewhat sickening that some got just a one week ban. At least one of them clearly was not remorseful at all when they could have been drastically affecting someone's life through the fraud. Kabam has more than enough money to afford it. Prosecution would be a better deterrent and lead to people at least thinking twice (hopefully). Common sense is an uncommon virtue...

    I have never understood why this game seems to want "quality" (lots of money from one/handful of people) over "quantity" spenders (less money spread out over hundreds/thousands/millions of people). Fix the game's issues/bugs, deal *consistently* with the shady people, i.e. whether at the top, the middle, or the bottom, the punishment is the same, and I bet a large portion of the player base starts spending again. I know I have ceased all spending in the past few months. I didn't even bite on the $1.99 peter parker wallet when I had $1.60 in Google reward credit.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 810 ★★★
    Not hurting me one bit. Looks like this game causes a lot of people to fill the world with tears. 😂 it's flooding up in here lol, also don't bother replying to me with some kind of smart remark I put my post out there and I never return 😁😂🤣
  • UppercutUppercut Posts: 139
    I love how OP starts discussions about top 3 rewards as soon as he’s out of the race. Nice try
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited August 2018
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:

    No, it’s possible to make a suggestion without it benefiting yourself. I was a member of the beta test for dex md change and it would severely negate my rank 4 mystic defenders with 5/5 md and I still supported it.

    You however don’t have a chance at top 3 so want anyone who does have a chance to receive the rewards either and thus progress further.

    Your schtich is blatantly obvious.

    I love how you addressed my spelling of your name first as if it changed the context of what I said. Just keep focusing on yourself bub.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:

    No, it’s possible to make a suggestion without it benefiting yourself. I was a member of the beta test for dex md change and it would severely negate my rank 4 mystic defenders with 5/5 md and I still supported it.

    You however don’t have a chance at top 3 so want anyone who does have a chance to receive the rewards either and thus progress further.

    Your schtich is blatantly obvious.

    I love how you addressed my spelling of your name first as if it changed the context of what I said. Just keep focusing on yourself bub.

    1) When you are looking at a ranking system it is impossible to ask for change to it and it not effect you. Also, MD nerf would still help you by making those mystic easier for you to kill as well. See how you are included there?
    2) I'd say we still have a chance. Nothing is over till it's over. Your sentence here makes almost no sense though can you rephrase or use write it correctly?
    3) My "schtich?" Do you mean my shtick? If so then yes I report people who cheat. I'd encourage you to as well.
    4) I called out your spelling of my name first because it shows how little you care about what you are talking about.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:

    No, it’s possible to make a suggestion without it benefiting yourself. I was a member of the beta test for dex md change and it would severely negate my rank 4 mystic defenders with 5/5 md and I still supported it.

    You however don’t have a chance at top 3 so want anyone who does have a chance to receive the rewards either and thus progress further.

    Your schtich is blatantly obvious.

    I love how you addressed my spelling of your name first as if it changed the context of what I said. Just keep focusing on yourself bub.

    1) When you are looking at a ranking system it is impossible to ask for change to it and it not effect you. Also, MD nerf would still help you by making those mystic easier for you to kill as well. See how you are included there?
    2) I'd say we still have a chance. Nothing is over till it's over. Your sentence here makes almost no sense though can you rephrase or use write it correctly?
    3) My "schtich?" Do you mean my shtick? If so then yes I report people who cheat. I'd encourage you to as well.
    4) I called out your spelling of my name first because it shows how little you care about what you are talking about.

    1) no, I’ve had a rank 5 blade for 6 months and haven’t died to a mystic in war since. So that’s moot. However my dorm still gets a kill every other war.
    2) I forgot the word don’t, you don’t want anyone ahead of you to receive better rewards than what you’ll get by finishing outside of top 3.
    3) autocorrect
    4) no, my spelling has more to do with the fact I’m on my phone. Although I do care very little for you
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    Always makes me chuckle when people blame autocorrect for spelling things wrong. Autocorrect (surprisingly) corrects what you spell wrong. It doesn’t change things you spell right. It wasn’t autocorrect, you spelt it wrong lol.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:

    No, it’s possible to make a suggestion without it benefiting yourself. I was a member of the beta test for dex md change and it would severely negate my rank 4 mystic defenders with 5/5 md and I still supported it.

    You however don’t have a chance at top 3 so want anyone who does have a chance to receive the rewards either and thus progress further.

    Your schtich is blatantly obvious.

    I love how you addressed my spelling of your name first as if it changed the context of what I said. Just keep focusing on yourself bub.

    1) When you are looking at a ranking system it is impossible to ask for change to it and it not effect you. Also, MD nerf would still help you by making those mystic easier for you to kill as well. See how you are included there?
    2) I'd say we still have a chance. Nothing is over till it's over. Your sentence here makes almost no sense though can you rephrase or use write it correctly?
    3) My "schtich?" Do you mean my shtick? If so then yes I report people who cheat. I'd encourage you to as well.
    4) I called out your spelling of my name first because it shows how little you care about what you are talking about.

    1) no, I’ve had a rank 5 blade for 6 months and haven’t died to a mystic in war since. So that’s moot. However my dorm still gets a kill every other war.
    2) I forgot the word don’t, you don’t want anyone ahead of you to receive better rewards than what you’ll get by finishing outside of top 3.
    3) autocorrect
    4) no, my spelling has more to do with the fact I’m on my phone. Although I do care very little for you

    1) Still helps you bro.
    2) Oh then untrue and you're making things up. I want everyone who has earned rewards to receive rewards. If they play legit I don't mind if they get the best rewards. Do you honestly think nothing questionable happened with the war the other day?
    3) cool
    4) Awesome, but you also have very bad arguments. If you have something concrete for why things shouldn't change I'd be glad to see that.
  • I'm not fighting for top 3 and think what goes on is absolutely ridiculous. In the end, attacking him because of his post is silly and sidetracking. His rank this season doesn't make a difference in the issues that surround war.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:

    No, it’s possible to make a suggestion without it benefiting yourself. I was a member of the beta test for dex md change and it would severely negate my rank 4 mystic defenders with 5/5 md and I still supported it.

    You however don’t have a chance at top 3 so want anyone who does have a chance to receive the rewards either and thus progress further.

    Your schtich is blatantly obvious.

    I love how you addressed my spelling of your name first as if it changed the context of what I said. Just keep focusing on yourself bub.

    1) When you are looking at a ranking system it is impossible to ask for change to it and it not effect you. Also, MD nerf would still help you by making those mystic easier for you to kill as well. See how you are included there?
    2) I'd say we still have a chance. Nothing is over till it's over. Your sentence here makes almost no sense though can you rephrase or use write it correctly?
    3) My "schtich?" Do you mean my shtick? If so then yes I report people who cheat. I'd encourage you to as well.
    4) I called out your spelling of my name first because it shows how little you care about what you are talking about.

    1) no, I’ve had a rank 5 blade for 6 months and haven’t died to a mystic in war since. So that’s moot. However my dorm still gets a kill every other war.
    2) I forgot the word don’t, you don’t want anyone ahead of you to receive better rewards than what you’ll get by finishing outside of top 3.
    3) autocorrect
    4) no, my spelling has more to do with the fact I’m on my phone. Although I do care very little for you

    1) Still helps you bro.
    2) Oh then untrue and you're making things up. I want everyone who has earned rewards to receive rewards. If they play legit I don't mind if they get the best rewards. Do you honestly think nothing questionable happened with the war the other day?
    3) cool
    4) Awesome, but you also have very bad arguments. If you have something concrete for why things shouldn't change I'd be glad to see that.

    My initial argument was you’re only arguing because your not in top 3 currently. That’s 100 percent true because the same shady stuff happened last season and you didn’t complain about the rewards for the top 3 then. Is this a new revelation? You did however complain about someone ahead of you to increase your chances of top rewards.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    Omni wrote: »
    Riegel wrote: »
    ill_ wrote: »
    If OP's alliance was top 3 this season this post would not exist.. if they were in Platinum 1 OP would ask for the same rewards for top50. Just play the game, and let kabam figure out who is cheating and who is playing fairly, we've seen last season they are capable of penalising some of the top alliances. There is only one alliance that will never be punished for cheating, other than them.. let the top alliances battle it out for top 3 or else whats the point in trying to win every war if everyone gets the same rewards?

    1) That's factually incorrect.
    2) That's also factually incorrect.
    3) Kabam needs help policing as they've already said, so staying silent helps nothing. By the way those alliance that were punished were due to me talking. You're welcome.
    4) The end of your paragraph makes no sense. Everyone still wants the best rewards.

    Ho hum, another season coming to an end and another “constructive” thread from Rigel that is self serving.

    You’re in 7th and have an outside shot of getting top 3 of course you’re complaining you clown.

    You can actively see my name and still spell it wrong. Cool.

    I'm happy with master actually. No one can make a post about a change without it being self-serving, however, it is more than self serving as it helps more than just one person. Good attempt at smearing me :joy:

    No, it’s possible to make a suggestion without it benefiting yourself. I was a member of the beta test for dex md change and it would severely negate my rank 4 mystic defenders with 5/5 md and I still supported it.

    You however don’t have a chance at top 3 so want anyone who does have a chance to receive the rewards either and thus progress further.

    Your schtich is blatantly obvious.

    I love how you addressed my spelling of your name first as if it changed the context of what I said. Just keep focusing on yourself bub.

    1) When you are looking at a ranking system it is impossible to ask for change to it and it not effect you. Also, MD nerf would still help you by making those mystic easier for you to kill as well. See how you are included there?
    2) I'd say we still have a chance. Nothing is over till it's over. Your sentence here makes almost no sense though can you rephrase or use write it correctly?
    3) My "schtich?" Do you mean my shtick? If so then yes I report people who cheat. I'd encourage you to as well.
    4) I called out your spelling of my name first because it shows how little you care about what you are talking about.

    1) no, I’ve had a rank 5 blade for 6 months and haven’t died to a mystic in war since. So that’s moot. However my dorm still gets a kill every other war.
    2) I forgot the word don’t, you don’t want anyone ahead of you to receive better rewards than what you’ll get by finishing outside of top 3.
    3) autocorrect
    4) no, my spelling has more to do with the fact I’m on my phone. Although I do care very little for you

    1) Still helps you bro.
    2) Oh then untrue and you're making things up. I want everyone who has earned rewards to receive rewards. If they play legit I don't mind if they get the best rewards. Do you honestly think nothing questionable happened with the war the other day?
    3) cool
    4) Awesome, but you also have very bad arguments. If you have something concrete for why things shouldn't change I'd be glad to see that.

    My initial argument was you’re only arguing because your not in top 3 currently. That’s 100 percent true because the same shady stuff happened last season and you didn’t complain about the rewards for the top 3 then. Is this a new revelation? You did however complain about someone ahead of you to increase your chances of top rewards.

    1) your argument is an assumption and also incorrect.
    2) That's 100% untrue.
    3) Shady stuff happened last season, and I reported it. What do you think happened last season? There were some docks that were directly related to me speaking up. Where were you?
    4) Is what a new revelation?
    5) I did complain about someone ahead of me because it was leaked that someone ahead of me cheated. I'd report those below me too if something leaks. Just FYI.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    I’m talking about lack of identity with user names...
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    Always makes me chuckle when people blame autocorrect for spelling things wrong. Autocorrect (surprisingly) corrects what you spell wrong. It doesn’t change things you spell right. It wasn’t autocorrect, you spelt it wrong lol.

    Or it was just a typo. These two idiots were obviously in a heated discussion.

    Both of you stfu. Especially the op. You really need to stfu
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    Kabam Miike told us where Kabam stands on AW Seasons. It’s not going anywhere and it will remain as the game’s prime source of T5BC. Smart move on Kabam’s part, having to deal with constant TOS violation accusations in both AW and AQ would make me quit if I worked for Kabam.

    Here’s to wishing AW Season 4 makes meaningful progress towards eliminating AW Mercenaries and AW Pilots.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Fr3Sh wrote: »
    Always makes me chuckle when people blame autocorrect for spelling things wrong. Autocorrect (surprisingly) corrects what you spell wrong. It doesn’t change things you spell right. It wasn’t autocorrect, you spelt it wrong lol.

    Or it was just a typo. These two idiots were obviously in a heated discussion.

    Both of you stfu. Especially the op. You really need to stfu

    Quality post. :+1:
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    How the pattern of Alliance War Seasons Work, in 6 Simple Steps:

    1. Players complain at the end of a Season.
    2. After the Season ends, Players get AMAZING Rewards, & want a new Season ASAP.
    3. Kabam delays the upcoming Season, & the players want it to start so badly it hurts.
    4. Kabam Starts the new Season.
    5. Players begin to complain again.
    6. Rinse & Repeat...
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    How the pattern of Alliance War Seasons Work, in 6 Simple Steps:

    1. Players complain at the end of a Season.
    2. After the Season ends, Players get AMAZING Rewards, & want a new Season ASAP.
    3. Kabam delays the upcoming Season, & the players want it to start so badly it hurts.
    4. Kabam Starts the new Season.
    5. Players begin to complain again.
    6. Rinse & Repeat...

    That's a fair assessment. The only thing I have been upset about is the blatant cheating at the high levels with seemingly no repercussions. There may have been punishments that I am not aware of.. But I think your points are spot on mostly.
  • How the pattern of Alliance War Seasons Work, in 6 Simple Steps:

    1. Players complain at the end of a Season.
    2. After the Season ends, Players get AMAZING Rewards, & want a new Season ASAP.
    3. Kabam delays the upcoming Season, & the players want it to start so badly it hurts.
    4. Kabam Starts the new Season.
    5. Players begin to complain again.
    6. Rinse & Repeat...

    #wellactually complaints usually come as the result of some information on cheating being leaked. Kabam won't listen to complaints about cheating that are based on beliefs, random chat messages, etc. The end of the season is usually a lot more stressful and competitive with alliances trying to solidify their rank... Which leads to some alliances taking more chances with their cheating than they normally would.. Which leads to other alliances getting mad enough to out them publicly.. Which leads to a back and forth (with some dog piling thrown in) that outs even more information and proof.

    That's been the way of it, each season. Trying to frame it as players simply being salty over not getting rewards or anything else is disingenuous. When alliances air out their dirty laundry and it's clear that they're cheating and have been doing so... That's the time to report. That's when kabam will (maybe) listen.

    As far as the break between seasons go, I've always thought it should be longer. Both to give us a break to get resources, and so kabam can have ample time to review wars and punish cheaters. Most people I've talked to want the same. Except the cheaters. They're seemingly always ready. Wonder why they're never hurting for resources for the season? Even doing 6x5, they don't hurt on donations and max boost thru every war fight. It's interesting how that works out.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Imagine this scenario. An alliance is almost in the Master bracket, or close to top 3. This alliance can get a deduction and still either maintain their Platinum bracket (if they are cheating to get to master) or Master bracket rating (if they are cheating to get top 3).

    When would this alliance start cheating? Well obviously it's toward the end of the season when the risk is 0, but the rewards is great. They can take a hit and get the same rewards, but if they don't get caught they have much to gain.

    Seems silly that people can't understand this.
  • I saw a sl profile next to a post called change aw seasons.... I was like bet it’s riegel. I was right
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Indeed you were.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,281 ★★★★
    I agree. Especially since the rewards were reduced anyway.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,339 ★★★
    my only concern is that those season rewards only increase the gap between those top alliances and everyone else, as the difference in t5b, t2a and 6* shards is really terrible. even if you spend ton of money while being mid tier player atm and they won't spend (but actually they will), you still will be far behind. not speaking about ftp players

    on the other side, I am ftp player and can deal with monthly uc eq pretty ok, so guess it's not that bad overall. just gave up to that competitive part of the game and doing aw only as some free rewards. the only minus is lower tier buffs are terribly boring
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    my only concern is that those season rewards only increase the gap between those top alliances and everyone else, as the difference in t5b, t2a and 6* shards is really terrible. even if you spend ton of money while being mid tier player atm and they won't spend (but actually they will), you still will be far behind. not speaking about ftp players

    on the other side, I am ftp player and can deal with monthly uc eq pretty ok, so guess it's not that bad overall. just gave up to that competitive part of the game and doing aw only as some free rewards. the only minus is lower tier buffs are terribly boring

    The best way to break into the top is by:
    1) Having great skill
    2) Saving all of your 5* shards and going for specific OP champs.

    You don't need a lot of decent champs you only need a few great champs. However, I do agree it will become harder and harder to get into these alliances as they will have a basic standard of 3+ R5 5*'s etc...
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,777 ★★★★★
    Riegel wrote: »
    The best way to break into the top is by:
    1) Having great skill
    2) Saving all of your 5* shards and going for specific OP champs.

    You don't need a lot of decent champs you only need a few great champs. However, I do agree it will become harder and harder to get into these alliances as they will have a basic standard of 3+ R5 5*'s etc...

    You forgot spend lots of $ and have ridiculous prestige. There are plenty of tier 1 war videos on YouTube that show skill is not the most important attribute in tier 1 AW. Giving up deaths to poorly placed defenders in tier 1 AW (Quake on node 55, Goldpool on node 52, etc.) show the community that many players got to the "top" by spending $. It doesn't take much skill to hang in tier 1 when you boost enough to go into every AW fight with the stats of a miniboss.

Sign In or Register to comment.