**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    1 and a half hour and counting
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Simple and easy way to make your players happy.

1-1500 prestige gets to choose 1 package.
    1501-3000 prestige gets to choose 2 packages.
    3001-4500 prestige gets to choose 3 packages.
    4501-6000 prestige gets to choose 4 packages.
    6001+ prestige gets to choose 5 packages.

That would properly reward players correctly. It really sucks that i have to take a package geared towards a low level player because Kabam isn't very creative.

You know the really sad part about this? It's not even creative and Kabam has done other things based on prestige, so we know it's possible. It's kinda alarming when a good and simple idea like this isn't the solution they come up with.
  • Rogers888Rogers888 Posts: 18
    I think they are actually talking with their people or else why they would not leave this thing go for 35pages.
    Rogers888 wrote: »
    I think they are actually talking with their people or else why they would not leave this thing go for 35pages.

It’s kabam they’ve probably done worse
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    I fully expect kabam did nothing to address the community’s concern on the comprecciation package. I really hope that’s not the case but kabam.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Lyra I see you confirmed that comppreciation week is still going to continue as planned... does that mean that the team has decided to ignore our concerns?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    RIP in peace boys. We tried our best. The comprecciation goes forward.
    RIP in peace boys. We tried our best. The comprecciation goes forward.

Kind of disappointing to see Kabam ignore what was one of the most viewed threads in a long while. It was pretty clear that many summoners cared about this issue and wanted to see it change. Not surprising that we get ignored again, but you would think that something might have happened.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    15 mins to go. It was a good fight we put up guys. RIP
  • InimicoInimico Posts: 52
    Act 4 energy costs have gone down to 2 already!
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    U get a crystal wheres the package we supposed too get????
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Yup had my comments disappear as well. Pretty sad to see. There's a lot of people watching this happen in real time too.
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    No package no shards no units just a crappy crystal lol
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So where is the package? My message had crystal but no package
  • Bunch of bs. Where’s the gift????????

Kabam. You are the worst ever!!!
  • SuedeSuede Posts: 18
    Oh so it was just as bad as they said it’d be. @Kabam Lyra so you all decided to just ignore the complaints then?
    Kabam you had a chance to support the community and u screwed it up
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    edited August 2018
    No compreciation package on my end either

@Kabam Valkyrie @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Zibiit

Whats the deal here?
    @Kabam Miike What ever happened to compensating people for what they missed out on? Didn't you say that yourself? So how does the team justify not following what they told us?
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Wheres the appreciation?
    Don't accept the gift guys, it isn't worth anything anyways if you are a higher level player. Show them that you don't need their comppreciation.
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    I didn’t get anything but a crystal also
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Cant....theres no gift to accept
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    No gift
This discussion has been closed.