**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    @um0p3pisdn Didn't you get the 2*? You should send in a ticket.

Nope, didn't get a 2* Carnage, only a 2* Spidey Stark. . . .i guess Kabam figured i had enough Carnage already and the disappointment that comes with him. ..
  • I have him 3/45 and have enough t2a's to take him to 4/55 and as much as I love carnage, kabam totally blew it with him. Absolutely the worst champ. Also don't want to wait a year for the buff to happen. They know it's needed.

This challenge is supposed to be difficult (even though rewards suck) so definitely not going to have carnage as a boss. Way too easy.
  • I think a lot of the people "complaining" about the rewards see the increased difficulty comment in the spotlight but we don't see much in the way of increased rewards. A lot of the veterans have been waiting (not so) patiently for more opportunities to acquire tier 2 alphas. The game in general has progressed greatly since Ming Na's or Chloe's challenge yet the rewards are basically the same. 1/10th of a t2a a month isn't cutting it. We need more opportunities (besides cold hard cash) to obtain them.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    @Kabam Wolf any update to the evade/attack bug still present? Considering it is still present and you in particular seemed to think 14.0 was supposed to completely remove it, an update before this quest starts would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • Hey all,

So, we once again forgot to include the individual quest completion and mastery rewards. Adding them to the main post now, but here they are:

Quest 1 Completion Tier 3 Generic ISO x2 Premium Crystal Shards x225 3-Star Crystal Shards x30
    Quest 1 Mastery Premium Crystal Shards x275 3-Star Crystal Shards x70 Units x30
    Quest 2 Completion Tier 3 Generic ISO x4 Premium Crystal Shards x375 3-Star Crystal Shards x150
    Quest 2 Mastery Premium Crystal Shards x1125 3-Star Crystal Shards x350 Unit x35
    Quest 3 Completion Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments x1500 4-Star Crystal Shards x100
    Quest 3 Mastery 4-Star Crystal Shards x400 Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal x1 Unit x50
    Quest 4 Completion 4-Star Crystal Shards x350 T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x5 5-Star Crystal Shards x100
    Quest 4 Mastery 4-Star Crystal Shards x850 5-Star Crystal Shards x300 Unit x70 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments x6000
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    First off, I'm very happy to see an event like this again. But I have to wonder what you mean by increased rewards? Didn't Bautista give you a full t4cc?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    First off, I'm very happy to see an event like this again. But I have to wonder what you mean by increased rewards? Didn't Bautista give you a full t4cc?

They forgot the quotation marks around "increased".
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★

Bautista Challenge did give a full T4cc, this challenge still does also.

Chapter Mastery includes a T4 basic and a T4cc crystal.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★

Bautista Challenge did give a full T4cc, this challenge still does also.

Chapter Mastery includes a T4 basic and a T4cc crystal.

Weird I swear it didn't say that before, thanks! I see it now.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    I'm too lazy to do the math how many 5* shards is it all together for everything ?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    I'm too lazy to do the math how many 5* shards is it all together for everything ?

Total of 1,900 5* shards, unless I miscounted.

1,500 from Act/Chapter Completion/Mastery.
    400 from individual quest rewards.
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    It's kind of harsh on newer players when you announce a new challenge that is more difficult than the other one.

Senior players will have the roster to complete the previous and current challenges while new players would come up against the hardest content with limited resources.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I pray that this time, your portal codes work, and even if it doesn't, have a more reasonable fix rather than to ask everyone to go through 31 fights in one sitting again.

Other than that, I'm pretty excited for this event!
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    It's kind of harsh on newer players when you announce a new challenge that is more difficult than the other one.

Senior players will have the roster to complete the previous and current challenges while new players would come up against the hardest content with limited resources.

It's not for new players tho this is ment to be difficult content
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Sirnoob wrote: »

It's not for new players tho this is ment to be difficult content

Well, yes and no. It's for everyone. Just not to finish. There are Rewards for each Level, so at least those who want to try will get something for what they complete. I agree with what you're saying, though. It's meant to be difficult to 100%.
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    Remember when they said the reason for 12.0 nerfing was for "balance"?

Yeah, this quest demonstrates tremendous balance...
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    You say it's a more difficult challenge, but with the same rewards as the Baptist Challenge, what's the logic? 1.5k of 5 'fragments? And veteran players? We do not want crumbs for a challenge that is rare!

I'm sorry that you feel that way. The rewards have been increased to reflect the difficulty of the opponents, but remember that you'll also be able to take breaks on this one, unlike the last challenge.

Considering you made the last challenge more difficult than originally stated and then didn't increase the rewards after changing the rules, this comment doesn't hold water Miike. With the history of all the quests you've released having bugs and being "fixed" either by delay or during their run, I'll be surprised if this goes smoothly. As soon as the first 10 complete it, expect a change to make it more expensive, I mean harder.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Maybe Kabam is self aware that Carnage really isn't that good. If he was good like what Miike implied, they'd put him into this challenge. Just saying...
  • Hey all,

So, we once again forgot to include the individual quest completion and mastery rewards. Adding them to the main post now, but here they are:

Quest 1 Completion Tier 3 Generic ISO x2 Premium Crystal Shards x225 3-Star Crystal Shards x30
    Quest 2 Completion Tier 3 Generic ISO x4 Premium Crystal Shards x375 3-Star Crystal Shards x150
    Quest 2 Mastery Premium Crystal Shards x1125 3-Star Crystal Shards x350 Unit x35
    Quest 3 Completion Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments x1500 4-Star Crystal Shards x100
    Quest 3 Mastery 4-Star Crystal Shards x400 Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal x1 Unit x50
    Quest 4 Completion 4-Star Crystal Shards x350 T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x5 5-Star Crystal Shards x100
    Quest 4 Mastery 4-Star Crystal Shards x850 5-Star Crystal Shards x300 Unit x70 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments x6000

what about difference in rewards i wrote earlier?
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Rafitas wrote: »
    neb wrote: »
    If this is supposed to be a spiderman themed challenge of maximum difficulty then why don't I see carnage listed as a boss!?

Best comment I've seen so far.
    By the way, they know Carnage is the worst champ in the meta today, but they can't do nothing.
    A Special quest about Spider without Carnage seems pretty hard to think, nice Kabam :)
    Increases theses 5* frags, all the time we getting this, takes to long to form 1 crystal.

You have angered the Spider Gwen's soul!!
  • ZurdoRodZurdoRod Posts: 2
    um0p3pisdn wrote: »
    Scottryan wrote: »
    Just wondering what some of the local nodes will be and for what champs.
    Also curious if all of you carnage haters have and use carnage

p2ohx9os32t0.png

I have Carnage. . . .i have Carnage in 3* version. . . . .i have Carnage in 4* version. .. . I have Carnage in 5* version. .. . .

Guess how many versions "dont suck". . .. .the answer is none.

You guys like to show off your new champs, make them 4/55 before some tests and then throw bad comments about that champ
  • Please, can you explain us why those rewards are better than the chapter 2 act 5's rewards?
    Because, honestly, those quest will have a life duration of a hour and a half approximatly compare to the chapter 2 that takes several hours to be completed 100%...
    Are you kidding us?
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Guess I'll die
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Crushtest wrote: »
    Hey all,

what about difference in rewards i wrote earlier?

The Bautista challenge gave out 550 shards for 100%ing the whole thing

This one gives out 750 shards for 100%ing the whole thing

Not sure what you are asking?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I always look forward to these type of events, hopefully issues with evade and parry will be fix with server maintenance tonight?????