**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ms_ID_ error [Merged Threads]

Comments

• 17111711 Posts: 209
    cqypysf04z21.png
  • Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    Anyone else having this happen about half the time when you log in? Any way to fix it other than logging in and out multiple times? h4obtmsvsuus.png
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
  • MrVamps07MrVamps07 Posts: 45
    edited August 2018
    1gvrda1zqljt.jpg
    How can i fix this?
  • MrKillaChrisMrKillaChris Posts: 109
    zd6lggpqm0a4.jpg
    831mi4xd57fl.jpg
  • Loken4000Loken4000 Posts: 83
    During Alliance Quest (Map 5) this happened
    iun6vmql85vy.png
    Happens with debuffs on enemies and buffs on your champions, I will test to see if it’s AQ only or not.
    IPhone
    IOS 11.4.1
    Game fully updated
    Edit: Is not restricted to AQ and appears across all game modes
    Same here, I’ve also got a thread on it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    It happens somting normal a restar wuld fix it.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    This is still happening.
    Android. Galaxy S7.
    Latest game update.ti3yn13az88o.jpg
    cbilh4us2gz3.jpg
    trx55lrv6b59.jpg
    clvxghf6tiem.jpg
  • chuiku2chuiku2 Posts: 52
    I got this error on my Crystals tab and crystals screen. Then it righted itself after I force closed the app and reopened them again.
    App is on iPhone and OS latest iOS 11.4.1 and on WiFi
    fx0nwafkuvwq.png
    y1svagbgn73t.png
  • WildWild Posts: 1
    Hi guys. I have same issue up to now even after reinstall, upgrade app, clear cache, and etc.
    Anyone got any workable solution?
    Thanks
  • DgdorrDgdorr Posts: 4
    When will I be able to see normal buttons and stats again? LOL
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    these are not the droids you are looking for
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    s1s5sbku7bwc.png
    57743pfgcqaq.png
    More bugs. Kabam, you guys need to get it together and get this fixed.
  • 57R34K_the_MERC57R34K_the_MERC Posts: 23
    edited September 2018
    HUD variable names showing instead of actual buff name. A second bug is the characters freeze in place when the opponent gets knocked on his back. It still shows the breathing animation though and the game itswlf doesnt freeze. It just wont except input other than a pause.

ftbgtu6kdbi0.png
  • Ady_73Ady_73 Posts: 8
    oh68d37s8nei.png

Since new update came, i have login to to three times to get clear understandable screen. In game lag is as if i'm running windows 10 on Pentium 2 processor. Wth is going on
  • Hi all,

We are still looking into this issue with the text on some items in game. If the problem is persistent, in the meantime, please try uninstalling and reinstalling the game as a potential solution. Apologies for the confusion and thank you again for your patience as we look into this.
  • Evil_DevilEvil_Devil Posts: 57
    edited September 2018
    Hi Kabam,
    It's been almost three months since the bug which changes all quantities and text to unknown coding script, from that time till now no fix was sent out.
    Could u pls sent a fix with new update.
    qbf5cqb47xej.jpg
    euuvaf8aurfv.jpg
    3rd7nlwp0gbe.jpg

I have uninstalled game 3 times
    Removed cache, removed data
    Turned on and off developer mode
  • Sam257Sam257 Posts: 4
    Is anyone having same problem like me??c7ink6kjvx74.png
  • Sam257Sam257 Posts: 4
    w1sps7ceuy6i.png
  • Its getting rather annoying, but Im not sure whats happening.

When I connect to the game on my home WiFi, the whole game shows MS_ID_UI in every screen and tab.

I have to get onto LTE and then log in for it to display correctly.

Not sure why, Any ideas?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's happening to some people in my alliance who shared line
  • DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    When is this going to stop? It's really irritating q5k9m36u2b1h.jpg
  • Please guys do something with all this :

vxub6p6o6kgq.png
    vl95cqz7ouoo.png
    ty5ax9a9xsz0.png
    q74w9cku9kn5.png

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Darkstar4387
    Android
    Moto E4 plus
    4g lte

0Q2zPHa.png

This just popped up on my home screen thought you got rid of it obviously not.

BLTrB75.png

IMG]ePUsXPe.png

Following me almost everywhere now

PwkPJJR.png

• Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Y'know, it's amazing the stuff you're willing to put up with when you're hopelessly addicted to a game. This is probably one of the least frustrating of the nasty bugs that threaten to make this game unplayable.
  • Z3ROZ3RO Posts: 19
    865o7b5rxl4x.png
  • Omair66Omair66 Posts: 64
    I can see code in every where even at dexterity or parry plus too much network problems and too much loading time please so something it's annoying cokdgyvsmf4u.pngwhenf9ivad89h0s.pngx6z9oljegyt4.png
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    All players in China, including me, has had this annoying nonsense for more than a month now.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    I'm a player from the US that lives and works in China. For the past month and a half, all players from China have had to deal with the stupid MS_UI_ID **** being all over the screen. There is a way to fix this, but it makes the game much slower and prone to lag. Users can use a VPN to bypass the problem. First photo is VPN off:

2rf4dpff3aeu.png

And now with the VPN on:

ic0pqetdo2yy.png

My VPN is from east coast USA.

I was recently in Taiwan on holiday and the coding also disappeared while I was there.

Kabam, can you please fix this stupid regional error? It was fine in 20.0. I'm sure it's probably just a line of coding or two.....the visual error is getting worse and support only say that they don't know when it will be fixed.