**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Upcoming Changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity - Discussion Thread

Comments

• How will cores earned through leveling up be refunded since they were not purchased? i.e. level 52, if I remember correctly.
  • Say I’m using Starlord against a Mystic Champion, and he’s triggering several Fury Buffs in a row. Does the trigger of a new Fury Buff activate MD, or does it not count because “the full duration” of the previous Fury didn’t count down?
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    Hey Miike,

Long time listener, first time caller...

The post sounded like we are getting a refund regardless, if we like it or not during the test phase, and then decide to buy it back or not... is that correct?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Imnewby wrote: »
    Hey Miike,

The post sounded like we are getting a refund regardless, if we like it or not during the test phase, and then decide to buy it back or not... is that correct?

That's how I read it
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Just for clarification, how will this interact with Angela and her buffs? I assume they won't trigger md when the convert?
  • I have 4 levels unlocked but not currently on. Will I still get the refund or do I need to put points back in it by the 30th?
  • ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    So I have traded lots of cores during the X-mas event and now all the units I spent will be converted to loyal.

Thats really cool.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike about the refunding, if account 1 gifted mystic cores to account 2, which account will the refunded units go to? Just trying to cover all bases
  • Tobin14Tobin14 Posts: 16
    Gifts are purchased with units, not loyalty, why would you refund loyalty in this instance?
  • th3motivatorrrth3motivatorrr Posts: 19
    Since war seasons is over, I put suicides back on. I have 4 levels of mystic dispersion unlocked with no mastery points in there. Will I be compensated for all 4 levels of mystic dispersion purchased with units? Or do I have to spend another 200 units redoing my masteries to prove they are unlocked by aug 31?
  • StarShadow7StarShadow7 Posts: 15
    This may have been answered already, but am I correct in assuming that on Sept 11th MD will be re-locked and I will have to re-purchase the entire mastery and all previously unlocked levels?
  • do i get this right? if medusa consumes her fury buffs for autoblock it wont trigger MD now? seriuosly? inonly took my 5* magik to r5 for MD, cause she rocks with it and now youndestroying another thing in game, these things getting stupid, after 3 years of playing im seriuosly considering to give up on this game :/
  • HenHen Posts: 13
    Will there be any update made to the items available in the loyalty store in the future?
    Those of us who choose not to reinvest in MD are going to have a lot of loyalty with very limited options to spend it on
  • th3motivatorrrth3motivatorrr Posts: 19
    Redskunk83 wrote: »
    I have 4 levels unlocked but not currently on. Will I still get the refund or do I need to put points back in it by the 30th?

Same here, wondering if I have to redo my masteries as well. another 200 units down the drain. When will it be free to change masteries?
  • UndecidedUndecided Posts: 8
    I had used Units to gift Mystic cores in my primary account from two other accounts I have.
    So, I want to.understand why it will be refunded by loyalty when I used units to gift them?
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    contigo7 wrote: »
    do i get this right? if medusa consumes her fury buffs for autoblock it wont trigger MD now? seriuosly? inonly took my 5* magik to r5 for MD, cause she rocks with it and now youndestroying another thing in game, these things getting stupid, after 3 years of playing im seriuosly considering to give up on this game :/

Well theoretically you wouldn't be triggering Medusa's autoblock mechanic... I'm assuming you'd rather let them expire then get parried (that's what I do at least). If you use your sp3 Magik will nullify them which will still grant power from MD. It's only if she parries you that you wouldn't get power from MD, and if she parries you you're most likely dead anyways, so not really a big change.
  • edited August 2018
    Imnewby wrote: »
    Hey Miike,

Yes. It is not possible for us to only refund Summoners on a case by case basis, so we're going all out and refunding everybody that's purchased Mystic Mastery Cores. All Summoners that have MD will have to buy the cores again and reapply their Mastery Points if they would like to repurchase it.
This discussion has been closed.