Upcoming Changes to Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity - Discussion Thread

Comments

• JBenjaminJBenjamin Member Posts: 27
    Osfan8 wrote: »
    Something no one else has asked...I got a lot of my cores for MD during one of the gifting events, he spent units on them and I spent units in return...what do I get back?

That’s been asked like half-a-dozen times already.

• Osfan8Osfan8 Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    JBenjamin wrote: »
    Osfan8 wrote: »
    Something no one else has asked...I got a lot of my cores for MD during one of the gifting events, he spent units on them and I spent units in return...what do I get back?

That’s been asked like half-a-dozen times already.

I guess I skimmed too fast...did they answer it?
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    Why are our points being stripped during this refund? Thats not how it was after the willpower nerf. How are we supposed to know if its worth spending our resources that youre refunding?
    [/quote]

I guess I skimmed too fast...did they answer it?[/quote]

There’s a lot to read, understandable. Just the main post that said you would get loyalty for gifted cores. People are complaining, though.

• iRetr0iRetr0 Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Dale_Dobac wrote: »
    Dale_Dobac wrote: »
    MD was the only thing saving the value of Mystic defenders. I actually like the change but my R4 Dorm is going to be useless on defense now. I’d have never taken him up.

I appreciate the change and my refund on units. What I really want back are my four T2As though.

And anybody saying these changes aren’t significant to warrant at least one class specific RDT are being disingenuous or they’re just uninformed. This is a huge nerf to that mastery and the class that depended on it for maximum value.

Tickets aren't for changes to Masteries.

Tickets are for whatever they deem them necessary for. Like a gift during the holidays last year.

Thanks for the super deep insight though.

Tickets are for major changes to the fundamental way the Champs specifically perform. Not for whatever they like. Some were given at Christmas for the express purpose of getting ready for the upcoming year, as a surprise gift. That's about it.

So tickets are ONLY for major changes to the fundamental way that champs perform, and NOT for whatever Kabam likes, BUT they were given out at Christmas for a completely unrelated reason? You're funny. I like you. You should post more funny things on the forums - I think everyone here enjoys a good laugh.

Their intended purpose is what I stated. If they want to do something for people at Christmas, it's their call. Yes. It's their game.

So now you're saying they CAN do whatever they want with RDTs. Way to backtrack pal, and thanks for agreeing with me and finally changing your opinion on something.

Don't bother enganging him, his agenda is clear. Just pretend he isn't there.

As for the changes, I am in a lower war tier, I don't have any decent mystics, and don't even have Mystic Dispersion, so I am not sure how the MD changes affect me, hut I am not sure about Dexterity's changes.
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Moderator Posts: 8,269
    Repto23 wrote: »
    Why are our points being stripped during this refund? Thats not how it was after the willpower nerf. How are we supposed to know if its worth spending our resources that youre refunding?

You'll have 6 days to test out the new Mystic Dispersion before the refund is issued.
  • MICTUCMICTUC Member Posts: 7
    it's totally unfair and have mephisto on rank 4, I used generic awekning gem and 110 signature stone, and have juggernaut on rank 4, after replacements these characters will be completely useless in defensive. I've wasted generic awekning gem, siganture stone and 8 alpha 2. I do not want units or loyality and want resources that I threw into the basket by your "genius" changes, you're crazy.

People who have a mistic champion on rank 4 or rank 5 should get a dedicated rank down on mistic .....
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I really hope rank down tickets will be given for this change. I also hope they can be LIMITED to mystic characters and characters that are meant to counter them (Hulk Ragnarok and Blade), and NOT for every character. If, as you say, these characters are still very desirable then nobody will use them and nothing will change.

Mystic rank down tickets should be on the table. Generic rank down tickets could and would be exploited.
  • IrohrIrohr Member Posts: 254 ★★
    You guys are nuts if you think RTDs will be given out. Even if they are warrented(don't know if they are. I have to test the changes before I can decide on that). They will never give them out unless champs are ridiculously nerfed. Even then it's a solid maybe.
  • Dale_DobacDale_Dobac Member Posts: 42
    Getting kinda annoyed at the community right now. This is something people wanted as MD was unfairly punishing a mastery that was a basic necessity and now we are like (enter champ here) is ruined now even though this change will only be noticeable for when using Dexterity.
    You realize it can be both right? I’m glad the change is being made and want it as well. I also ranked certain defenders because of how it was before the change as many others did.

This isn’t an either or thing. You can be glad for the change and still want appropriate compensation because of it.

I was glad for the willpower nerf on 12.0 too but was still happy for the compensation from my LC and DE masteries that I stopped using after the change.
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Member Posts: 842 ★★★
    I think we should just slow down for a second here and see how the change works, because like @NOOOOOOOOPEEEEE said, how many times has a change occurred or a champ introduced and the first thing we as a community did was complain about it?
    They'll have a 6 day testing period, during that time you can fight whatever duels or wars or even arena fights you want, and present your views after that. Also no confirmation bias if you can please, that just makes it a bit more annoying.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Member Posts: 357 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Not sure if this has been asked but will the dexterity change effect the way dormammu’s signature ability will trigger his degeneration when evading him @Kabam Miike
  • 93joe93joe Member Posts: 0
    I only rank 4 and rank 5 some of my 5* and 4* Mystics champions because of MD and how awesome it was , shouldn't you guys give rank down tickets to the players since Dexterity and MD are not going to be what it uses to be ?? (Let's be honest its not gonna be the same)
    Can you please answer my question about Loki? Will he gain power, if MD is active, from stealing buffs with Special-1 or from the opponent being Cursed?
    Stealing isn’t nullifying, so I’m assuming that’s a no. That’s going to hit him pretty hard.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Member Posts: 188
    No because no champions abilities were changed.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    93joe wrote: »
    I only rank 4 and rank 5 some of my 5* and 4* Mystics champions because of MD and how awesome it was , shouldn't you guys give rank down tickets to the players since Dexterity and MD are not going to be what it uses to be ?? (Let's be honest its not gonna be the same)

They are refunding any cores purchased or found
  • SlappapowSlappapow Member Posts: 130
    So only mystic cores are being refunded?
This discussion has been closed.